Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ...
9
10
11
12
13
LastLast
  1. #201
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    Lothar is the greatest warrior of all time. He is the most selfless and honorable man Azeroth has ever known. Not a single orc comes close.
    We are talking about battle proves, not naivety.

  2. #202
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    We are talking about battle proves, not naivety.
    I was not talking about battle prowess alone when I said Lothar. When it comes to combat,Varian will crush orcs anyway.

  3. #203
    Field Marshal
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    enjoying the harem in Den of Mortal Delights
    Posts
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by Helai View Post
    Orcs are supposed to be 10x stronger than a Human.

    you mean real live humans: yes
    WoW Humans: yes, but that doesn't mean WoW humans are weaklings, just look at knights and footmans they are no pushovers...

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-29 at 02:00 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High Shark View Post
    Orgrim Doomhamer says hi.
    turaylon says hi too and the alliance wins the second war

  4. #204
    pfft Varian doesn't even talent into Second Wind
    Back to topic: Broxigar as some others have stated imo

  5. #205
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    Varian will crush Brox.
    Hahaha, i mean every alliance lover has had to agree Brox was the best warrior of all time. Don't kid your self.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

  6. #206
    Field Marshal
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    enjoying the harem in Den of Mortal Delights
    Posts
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by kingriku View Post
    Hahaha, i mean every alliance lover has had to agree Brox was the best warrior of all time. Don't kid your self.
    just because he had an overly overpowered weapon?
    ...

  7. #207
    Yeah even I'll admit it goes Broxigar > Varian > almost every orc veteran > Admiral Taylor > Nazgrim > Garrosh

    Quote Originally Posted by JDarkslayerx View Post
    just because he had an overly overpowered weapon?
    ...
    You keep saying the weapon was overpowered like lore characters run off of stats like us players. It was a wooden axe that was just really sharp and durable. It didn't have a million stamina on it that kept him alive while he fought the legion and Sargeras. Any other warrior wouldn't have been able to get close to Sargeras even if Broxigar couldn't would him with any other weapon.
    Last edited by Dybia; 2013-01-29 at 10:20 PM.

  8. #208
    Quote Originally Posted by Dybia View Post
    Yeah even I'll admit it goes Broxigar > Varian > almost every orc veteran > Admiral Taylor > Nazgrim > Garrosh
    Why is Garrosh last on your list? He's a pretty freakin badass fighter. He dueled several times with Varian and it's clear they are pretty much at the same level.

  9. #209
    Quote Originally Posted by JDarkslayerx View Post
    just because he had an overly overpowered weapon?
    ...
    Im so tired of this, he didn't always have that weapon.
    Brox was a veteran of the First, Second, and Third Wars — well-known among his people for his heroic actions in helping to hold a vital mountain pass against hordes of demons during the Third War. Of all of his comrades, Brox was the only one left alive when orcish reinforcements finally arrived on the battlefield. Though he was greatly honored by his people, Brox never forgave himself for his "cowardice" in surviving while all of his comrades died a noble, glorious death.

    The only one left standing, a true beast.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

  10. #210
    I am Murloc! Tommo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    5,985
    Thing is though, a human wouldnt go 1v1 against an orc. Orcs = about 2 humans in strength.

    But yeah Broxigar is probably the most powerful warrior.

    Also why the hell are people fanboying over sides like it matters? You arent emotionally attatched to the fictional alliance or the horde, you dont need to argue for their pride, just argue based on which hero's are the strongest.
    Last edited by Tommo; 2013-01-29 at 10:31 PM.

  11. #211
    Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    Why is Garrosh last on your list? He's a pretty freakin badass fighter. He dueled several times with Varian and it's clear they are pretty much at the same level.
    Garrosh has 0 wins on his record. Their last fight they looked even when they were fighting in a naval battle where the alliance was breaking a blockade after Garrosh sicked a kraken on Varian's ship where he was thrown in the water in his plate armor.

  12. #212
    Quote Originally Posted by Dybia View Post
    Garrosh has 0 wins on his record. Their last fight they looked even when they were fighting in a naval battle where the alliance was breaking a blockade after Garrosh sicked a kraken on Varian's ship where he was thrown in the water in his plate armor.
    I had to double Check that you weren't Traask, but in all seriousness Garrosh is the Strongest Orc currently alive.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

  13. #213
    Quote Originally Posted by kingriku View Post
    I had to double Check that you weren't Traask, but in all seriousness Garrosh is the Strongest Orc currently alive.
    Well, for one, he does have 2 wins. One against Cairne (has an asterisk so probably not counted) and one against Anduin (a devastating defeat by the Prince!)

    Yeah, Garrosh IS the strongest Orc, but that just shows how crappy the choices are. A lot of these "great" orc Warriors are dead, and some are old like Saurfang and Eitrigg... I suppose Malkorok can be a cool #2... In contrast, Alliance seems to have better, living warriors right now, like Varian, Genn and Muradin.

  14. #214
    Quote Originally Posted by kingriku View Post
    I had to double Check that you weren't Traask, but in all seriousness Garrosh is the Strongest Orc currently alive.
    Like Wooootles said, the 'strongest orc alive' has a pretty pathetic win record. He beat Cairne because of poison, and even when the 14 year old human prince runs in the prince still wins in the end by stopping him from using the bell. Anduin is a priest, not a warrior and made it out alive. You could say it's because of Garrosh's incompetence, but does that make it better for him?

  15. #215
    Quote Originally Posted by Dybia View Post
    Like Wooootles said, the 'strongest orc alive' has a pretty pathetic win record. He beat Cairne because of poison, and even when the 14 year old human prince runs in the prince still wins in the end by stopping him from using the bell. Anduin is a priest, not a warrior and made it out alive. You could say it's because of Garrosh's incompetence, but does that make it better for him?
    No one can beat combination of child immortality and plot armor.

  16. #216
    I am Murloc! Tommo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    5,985
    Quote Originally Posted by Dybia View Post
    Like Wooootles said, the 'strongest orc alive' has a pretty pathetic win record. He beat Cairne because of poison, and even when the 14 year old human prince runs in the prince still wins in the end by stopping him from using the bell. Anduin is a priest, not a warrior and made it out alive. You could say it's because of Garrosh's incompetence, but does that make it better for him?
    Ok you cant even count that, plot armour was so badly over used on that kid.

  17. #217
    Quote Originally Posted by Dybia View Post
    Like Wooootles said, the 'strongest orc alive' has a pretty pathetic win record. He beat Cairne because of poison, and even when the 14 year old human prince runs in the prince still wins in the end by stopping him from using the bell. Anduin is a priest, not a warrior and made it out alive. You could say it's because of Garrosh's incompetence, but does that make it better for him?
    1) Duel with Cairne, which he DID win, the treacherous poison was applied to Cairne when his damn weapon got shattered. And fighting without a weapon is pretty difficult I guess. Point here goes to Garrosh, tho the poison didn't give him the full victory.
    2) Duel with Thrall, which was postponed, but he DID stand his ground agains one of the most powerfull characters in WoW, he was standing on even ground.
    3) Duels with Varian, same as above

    You can say Varian has more in his "victims" book, I agree, but Blizzard wasn't nice enough to make a novel about Garrosh or anything like that, so he didn't really have a lot of chances. What can be said for sure is that he didn't lose anything. And thats something.

    He IS a great fighter, he DOES fight, and he wields a BADASS weapon, capable of destroying Mannoroths spear and armor with one strike. Thats something.

  18. #218
    Dreadlord loganroth51's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Orlando,Florida
    Posts
    872
    Quote Originally Posted by Hikashuri View Post
    Sargeras can kill people from far at range if he really desired to do so. He totally underestimated (because Sargeras saw him as an interesting toy!) Broxigar with his special weapon, which is why he got wounded. If Sargeras really wanted it, broxigar would have been ash before he even got in range to hit Sargeras. Broxigar was fearless, but mostly a hero because of his weapon, not his skills.
    Do people just disregard everything Brox did before he got that axe?

    And even with the axe, im pretty sure it didnt give him the skills to wield and fight with it, just made his hits harder

  19. #219
    Pandaren Monk docterfreeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Finding a stranger in the alps.
    Posts
    1,841
    Broxigar- Had a super weapon and wounded a titan, also survived the first, second, and third wars.

    Varian- Was blessed by an ancient, has two super weapons.... yet to do anything that comes close to wounding a titan...

    Brox wins.

    Words to live by.

  20. #220
    Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    1) Duel with Cairne, which he DID win, the treacherous poison was applied to Cairne when his damn weapon got shattered. And fighting without a weapon is pretty difficult I guess. Point here goes to Garrosh, tho the poison didn't give him the full victory.
    2) Duel with Thrall, which was postponed, but he DID stand his ground agains one of the most powerfull characters in WoW, he was standing on even ground.
    3) Duels with Varian, same as above

    You can say Varian has more in his "victims" book, I agree, but Blizzard wasn't nice enough to make a novel about Garrosh or anything like that, so he didn't really have a lot of chances. What can be said for sure is that he didn't lose anything. And thats something.

    He IS a great fighter, he DOES fight, and he wields a BADASS weapon, capable of destroying Mannoroths spear and armor with one strike. Thats something.
    I can replace "standing his ground" with "losing slowly", as is the case vs Thrall and vs Varian @Ashenvale. Also, Quilboars, lol.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •