Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Even if it is fake, that kid is still adorable!.

10+ Year Old Account
    seen this comment posted under the video,and i have to agree its fake.

Windows Movie Player icon and black border around the video playing. It's clearly fake. (Still cute.. but, misadvertised as it isnt her playing).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by meathead View Post
    seen this comment posted under the video,and i have to agree its fake.

Windows Movie Player icon and black border around the video playing. It's clearly fake. (Still cute.. but, misadvertised as it isnt her playing).
    I can't see a black border around the video. and when she moves the mouse, there is no bottom HUD that shows a play button and such.

Deleted
    Come on people. Do you really believe this is real? Full-screen the video and look in the upper left corner on the screen and you'll see the Windows Media Player icon.

Cute nonetheless.

pretty bad fake :/ too bad they didnt even bother to put effort in this

Quote Originally Posted by brirrspliff View Post
    i hate those comments of the illiterate viewers: "[...] great parenting!". yeah, sure, letting your 4 year old play wow (she started at that age) sounds like fucking GREAT parenting. you can fill the breaks with a few DVDs or the TVs cartoon network. great parenting. great comments. stupid people support stupid people while they are breeding more stupid people...
    ahh the newly into university kid, with all his anti-this and that. I bet your parents got yelled at for letting you play with toys and shoots and ladders or even hungry hunger hippo. Nothing says bad parenting more than social interaction, competition, finger eye coordination and decision making. I mean the only good parents hover over their children never letting them do anything deemed to be dangerous or not proper by whatever current periodical has done some research to back up a conclusion they've already reached to help sell said periodical, blog or book. Nah, child playing a game is just bad parenting. Moron.

OT; Regardless of fake or not, its pretty darn cute. Who would have thought a faked video on the youtubes.

PvP - so easy, a 6-year-old can do it.

Deleted
    So awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    I can't see a black border around the video. and when she moves the mouse, there is no bottom HUD that shows a play button and such.
    She doesn't move the mouse, that's your first indication it's fake besides the fact that you can see it's a video and the dad says his "prodigy child" can't stream her playing because it would be too much interaction with people.
    Hunter POV Streaming PVE/Arena/RBGS/LFR.
    www.twitch.tv/poorplay
    http://www.own3d.tv/Poorplay
    @obvioustrollz

Quote Originally Posted by Snore View Post
    Come on people. Do you really believe this is real? Full-screen the video and look in the upper left corner on the screen and you'll see the Windows Media Player icon.

Cute nonetheless.
    Again, the video is too low res to make out WHICH icon it is clearly, and as someone else point out even in full screen mode when you move the mouse in the slightest the Back/Pause/Forward/Volume buttons appear in ANY media player.

If you watch the play on screen, everything is back peddling and keyboard turning, entirely possible for her to be doing.

You do understand there are still children born in this world that aren't part of the helmet wearing special ed ingrate generation of today and are entirely capable of thought and action above their age range, right?...

Deleted
    It is fake You cant see the windows bar at the bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by Yonasknepper View Post
    It is fake You cant see the windows bar at the bottom.
    No words...

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    Judging by your pottymouth your parents didn't exactly do a smashing job either.
    Well, this is off-topic, but humanity is actually getting dumber. Stupid people survive long enough to breed and raise kids - and ironically enough, they tend to have more kids. Not a 100% surefire thing, but it's the trend.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by silverhatred View Post
    No words...
    Not sure what you mean, but when you have it in windowed mode you'll also see the windows bar.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah old video and it was fake when it came out and is still fake

Quote Originally Posted by Csnyder View Post
    yeah old video and it was fake when it came out and is still fake
    still cute though

If it was real I would love to have a daughter like her

Deleted
    Thats so cute!

---------- Post added 2013-01-28 at 11:24 PM ----------

The windows bar is at the top by the way guys

pause on 13 seconds in

10+ Year Old Account
    its at the top of the screen,you have to look closely for it.also watch her fingers,when you can seem them.shes not pushing many buttons like one would in the middle of that much actions.