Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Hello. The big problem with this case is that a Bristish cadaver dog alerted to the scent of death in their apartment, in their car and to their clothes. I do think that poor child is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Royalmail1 View Post
    Hello. The big problem with this case is that a Bristish cadaver dog alerted to the scent of death in their apartment, in their car and to their clothes. I do think that poor child is dead.
    There is no record of that that I could find.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bergtau View Post
    There is no record of that that I could find.

no record of what? The dog findings are documented

11 alerts to cadaver scent three to blood

As I am new I am not allowed to link but you can search for grime on pjfiles.co.uk

He was the dog handler
    Last edited by mmocb2b98351bb; 2013-01-30 at 01:35 AM.

This child long gone anyway you look at this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    This child long gone anyway you look at this.
    Which was never disputed, only the fact of her disappearance or if her parents ultimately had more a direct hand in her vanishing (The negligence of them leaving her in an unlocked room while getting pissed is pretty severe in itself)

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember this case, I still think something fishy was going on with the parents. I honestly think they killed her for an unknown reason or the girl simply died due to some sort of accident and the parents tried to cover it up by playing the old "poor parents" routine in the media.

Either way, the whole story about the parents leaving their child alone and unattended while they were at dinner just boggles my mind.
    Last edited by Fitzgerald77; 2013-01-30 at 02:06 AM.
    So good to be an ant who crawls atop a spinning rock
    Currently playing: Bioshock 2,Far Cry 3

Deleted
    I think the mother killed her, then they covered it up. Body was probably at the bottom of the Portuguese sea that same night of her 'disappearance'.

Deleted
    She's long dead.

Regardless of whether she was kidnapped or not or for what reasons, no one is worth that risk with all the media coverage that followed.

I just think it's a shame the parents aren't charged and doing time. Their incompetence as parents shouldn't go unpunished.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've always believed that the parents did it. the scene of the crime wasn't treated as such and forensics couldn't sift through the place properly because the police did a terrible job over there. Also the way the parents reacted and the way they still act. Things they did, said and the way the father painted such a false doting daddy picture in the documentary made my stomach turn. I will link that video if I find it...
    "One touch of nature makes the whole world kin." - William Shakespeare

~ Sig and Avatar by Shyama <3 ~