Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    ((I'm temporarily suspending my rogue, Alex Bloodfang, from any RP-ing and I'm going to completely re-do his character... I realized I could do so much more to really improve him. I also got a really cool character concept for him. ))
    Pyromaniac protégé.

10+ Year Old Account
    The barrier is strong and holding off the attacks very well at least for now...

But how long can it keep up? Velshin wondering.

His eyes glow "Hmph these demons are smarter and stronger than your usual typical demons."

Velshin charged in, helping Cyrus to prevent any demons from entering the barrier.

Holding his two handed sword with his right hand and summoning the power of the holy light in his left palm.

A felguard demon charging toward the barrier as fast as it could.

"Oh no you don't!"

Velshin used his holy shock spell to knock the demon away.

More and more demons are rushing toward the barrier. Cyrus and Velshin are doing their best keeping the demons away from the barrier but....if this keeps up they will soon get outnumbered.

Gimain watched as Cyrus gave Sylvanas a canister, " Stop asking questions!!! and just use it already!" with that she put it on her arrow and shot it at the titan, at that moment Cyrus shouted to get down and formed a barrier for the party to keep safe from the explosion, but at the same time the demons are thinking the same thing. He saw the pally dispatch a felguard trying to enter the barrier. "We must hold them off!" Gimain squared himself getting ready, as he say a felguard getting ready to charge at him, Gimain's shield raised and ready for the demon, as the demon got closer Gimain used his shield and bashed the demon's legs causing the demon to hit the ground hard slipping a few feet, Gimain walked to the head of the demon and slashed it's throat open. " One less demon to worry about" The felguards were quickly surrounding the party.

Lethean and his death knights fought viciously, and as he cut down another fel guard he saw the female huntress, Velirra, amongst his own soldiers. She twirled and danced gracefully between the howling demons and their murderous weapons, slashing and stabbing, a short sword in each hand with deadly accuracy; each strike found its mark, and demon after demon dropped. Slowly, Sargeras' list of casualties was growing in their favor.
    One of his soldiers, a night elf whose only name was "Ghost," fought with two rune-inscribed axes. He spun them in his hands expertly, and did not falter when he faced a fel guard head-on. In fact, the helmeted elf matched the demon's battle cry with one of his own met the fel guard's attacks with equal ferocity.
    Lethean had never really payed much attention to this particular night elf, but now that he did he actually marveled the death knight's battle prowess. I'll have to speak to him afterwards, when I get the chance, he thought to himself, then shook his head and focused on the battle. Thanks to his honed reflexes, Shadowfrost was raised in time to knock a fel hound away as it leaped for the Scourgelord. He barely paid attention to the exchange between Cyrus and the Banshee Queen, but the effect of whatever he gave her was definitely noticeable. "Shit... " he growled, bringing Shadowfrost down in an arc, curving the blade at the last second so that the downed fel hound caught the full force of the runeblade's strike.
    Pyromaniac protégé.

10+ Year Old Account
    ((Sorry for taking so long, but school's gonna be busy this semester. Don't worry guys this won't drag on much longer; I know you wanna finish and this getting really boring :P Do i detect sarcasm?))

The demons were held off and the barrier closed with the party still inside. Anduin braced himself as a massive cloud of plague engulfed the terrace. But this plague was a violet color and no screams could be heard. After a long pause, the smoke began to dissipate and a gigantic skeleton was all that was left. It stood as if screaming, a torso being held by two massive arms. The titan was dead at the hands of Cyrus' deadly strand of plague and the demons were no where in sight. "I was saving that for Sargeras..." Sylvanas peered to the undead as the barrier dropped. "First, you claim to be my successor then you know about the Diabol strand! Who are you?! You can't really be him!!!" Cyrus closed his eyes and rolled back his hood. He had pale skin and an exposed jaw bone connected by stringy tendons. His eyes glowed a darker yellow than most Forsaken and he had a mohawk that curved at the ends. His face was also covered in deep grooves. A reminder of his war-filled life.

Sylvanas was silent for a moment. "Now, now I remember you..." She fell to her knees and watched the ground. "It's been too long..." Cyrus stared at the Banshee Queen and responded, "I'm sorry." She looked up, "Are the Forsaken safe where you're from?" Cyrus nodded, "Yes, we are free. But, at a high cost." Sylvanas nods in turn. "Varian..." Cyrus smirks, "It's not that simple. There were more forces at work against us." Sylvanas' eyes widened, "The Horde as well?" Cyrus nodded, "Celia too." Sylvanas approaches the undead, "Menethil?" Cyrus crosses his arms, "Yes, the world comes against us. But, through courage and strength we prevailed. No plague, valk'yr... Only Forsaken and the will to be free." Sylvanas "How does it end? Do I become like Arthas? Was Garrosh right?" Cyrus shakes his head, "No, you die defending your home, and this time you finally get that clean death he robbed of you."

Anduin looks forward, "Come all, we still have a titan city to traverse!" The party follows, Anduin in the lead.

Galakrond tears through the skies towards the mortal heading for their ships. He opens his mouth to let loose a massive fel-fire blast. But a striking pain engulfs his wing as Darced pierces through. The demonic dragon screams as he's forced to eye this new opponent. Darced's scythe was bathed in shadowy ichor which he could only assume was blood. Galakrond lets loose his fel-fire and the sky is engulfed in a bright green fire. The clouds evaporate in an instant revealing a cold winter's night, polluted by the smoke of battle. Darced creates a wall of fire and shields himself from the blast. But Galakrond fires more, forcing Darced's shell to molten and solidify. I just need to keep him aiming for the skies. Ignore the ground you big bastard!

Aldoss charged as Arinite continued the frostbolts flying. Sargeras hammer whirled around as if being held on a chain. Aldean was caught by the hammer multiple times while trying to join the fight. Knocked back and weary he only could watch as his cousins fought on. Arinite cast a deep freeze on the demon's foot and Sargeras' attacks cut abruptly. He fell and Aldoss drove his spear into the snow. He missed as the demon used his wings to jump away. He landed, casting a spell of his own at him. A coil of jagged black magic wrapped around Aldoss. Sargeras held out both of his arms and smacked them together sending Aldoss to the ground. Arinte dispelled him and Aldoss rushed for his spear. "Die!!" Sargeras blocked the spear and twisted it out of Aldoss' hands. The undead watched as Sargeras prepared to end the undead. Aldoss squinted anticipating the end, but heard a loud growl. He opened his eyes to see Aldean throwing himself onto the demon. Sargeras thrust him off and slams his hammer onto the human.

"ALDEAN!!!!"

10+ Year Old Account
    After the massive cloud of plague engulfed the terrace and killed all the demons along with the fallen titan...an eerie sensation got Velshin.

It's so quiet now...not a single scream...at all.

"is this the calm before the storm?"

Velshin was shocked and impressed at the same time by the power of that strange plague. He never saw anything like it before.

A plague capable of killing even the mightiest creatures......the Titans.

While following Andiun and the party, he closed his left palm tightly....agitated....."I need to get stronger....this is not enough.."
    Last edited by Velshin; 2013-09-07 at 07:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    ((I'll post soon, sorry for the delay. School is getting busy, but good news is I may be getting quite a bit of help on my game project :P))

10+ Year Old Account
    Arinite and Aldoss look is shock as they see Aldean dead in the snow. Almost as if he never had existed his head was gone and the body of a man simply lie there, as if it had always been like that. Sargeras snickers, "Death, so immediate. So, final... Yours will be no different, traitors!!! He raises the hammer to kill the two Greys, but is stopped by a sword. He turns and spots two men, one holding his sword in a bind, and the other who charged for his gut. The demon flung himself away and watched as the two men stared at him. "Well, now this is getting more interesting by the minute..." There, Bolvar the new Lich King and Tirion Fordring stood, facing the demon. "Arinite, you and Aldoss must make it inside the keep! Help Lord Cyrus and King Anduin!" She nods and summons a portal that she and Aldean climb into. Tirion and Bolvar exclaim towards the demon perched on a rock. "NOW SARGERAS, YOU FACE THE MIGHT OF THE LIGHT!" Bolvar screams, "AND DEATH ITSELF!" The demon smiles and motions for the ground before him. "Excellent..."

The inside of Ulduar was very ornate and had many running gears still operating. The party entered a massive central chamber after a time and it held a bright object. It whizzed in mid air and hissed at the oncoming invaders. The room lay silent save for the humming. Cyrus and Anduin pointed, "There, that small orb is the object that has brought this world so much grief." Cyrus nods, "Yes, once this thing is gone... This world, will be saved."

Darion approaches, "How then do we destroy it. I imagine its harder than it looks." Anduin nods, "It is held by three souls, each residing in the city. We must split up and face each of Sargeras' lieutenants at once. Once they've died, whomever remains here can simply remove the stone. That will be enough." Sylvanas speaks, "What will happen then?" Cyrus responds, "Sargeras will die." A feeling of terror swept the terrace as the thought of actually killing the titan seemed at hand. The Destroyer of Worlds was perhaps the most powerful being in the galaxy, and now it fell to these heroes. Mograine continues, "Who do we expect? We just faced a titan, who else is on our list?" Anduin nods, "Me and Cyrus will stay here to guard the stone. Mograine, you go to the left chamber with whoever volunteers; you will take on Hakkar." Mograine gasps, "The Houndmaster lives?" Cyrus nods, "With the Greystone, reincarnation is possible. Be careful with those felhounds." Anduin continues, "Lady Sylvanas, take a group with you to the right, there lies Mannoroth for certain. She nods and heads to the right chamber. A portals opens and Arinite, Aldoss join the party. They are wounded, but Anduin heals them. "Well, are you well enough to stand?" Arinite nods, "And fight." Aldoss nods in turn. Anduin smirks, "Behind us lies the third obstacle, though unlike most times we've fought Sargeras there has never been a third way. The rest of you, head in there and kill the third soul."

Sylvanas asks, "You've done this before?" Anduin nods, "Yes, we've chased Sargeras' remnants of soul throughout time and finally, here is the last piece. Should we succeed here, Sargeras will finally, truly die. Now go, rid this universe of his filth!"

((Pick your lane guys, almost like LoL or DoTA. Once inside though your in a new chamber. So, who would you like to face? A badass pit lord? Hakkar? A third choice? Choose wisely my friends, lest you be washed away by napkins on the lips of demons at dinner! :P))

10+ Year Old Account
    After the group reached the main chamber, Velshin gave the Greystone a glance. "Such small object and yet...it's the most dangerous than anything else we have encountered before..even more deadly than the Dragonsoul."

After Anduin explained about how to split the groups, Velshin decided to go with the Banshee Queen.

He looks at Sylvanas undead figure. speaks quietly "I will be with you."

He can't help but to display a sad expression by looking at her...because it reminds him of the old days.

(The crimson knight will be with Sylvanas to face Mannoroth yay)

((Lethean, his death knights and Velirra will go with Darion to face Hakkar.))

Lethean stood rigid, his right hand clutching Shadowfrost tightly. Behind him stood the remnants of his soldiers; eight death knights of the Scourge, rune-inscribed weapons held at the ready, faces hidden beneath their helms. He knew they would follow him until they were taken by the Burning Legion. So be it, then, the Scourgelord thought. "My men and I will follow Morgraine. Hakkar will fall; we'll see to it."
    "I'm coming, too."
    The musical, feminine voice startled Lethean, and he turned to see its user. The huntress from before - Velirra was her name if he recalled - stood with her bow drawn, an arrow already in place. At her sides were her shortswords, and blood and gore covered her armor. She'd removed her cloak and her brown hair flowed freely down her back. She had only suffered minor injuries during the fighting, but though she looked exhausted, the Scourgelord sensed there was more than that.
    "It is obvious she is weak... she would be better taken under the Banshee Queen's wing," a voice murmured behind him. Glancing over his shoulder Lethean saw Ghost, the death knight he'd recognized earlier. Lethean returned his gaze to Velirra and saw her ears twitch and her eyes narrow.
    "Very well, huntress," Lethean said. "Stay close."
    Pyromaniac protégé.

Gimain entered the chamber, and listened to what the plan was, staring at the greystone, "so this is it, everything comes down to beating three more guys, then destroying the greystone, hmmm this seems easy".

After thinking for a while Gimain decide, " I shall be trying that third option, I like a little mystery.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    ((Sorry had some pretty big rl stuff come up but I am back now and ready to rock \m/))

"Very well then..." Paul dusted himself off, and wrapping his hands. "I will follow the banshee queen and the elf, It would do the Alliance good to have a fresh set of eyes down there." Paul wasn't a fan of the Forsaken or the Blood Elves but he knew that this was now transcending the realm of race and faction. Although the banshee queen was an impressive target he knew it wouldn't be today when he seared her undead flesh. He adjusted his hat and tucked his tome in his sash.

10+ Year Old Account
    Arinite and Aldoss nodded and motioned for Gimain to follow. They headed for the third door and disappeared in the blackness. After minutes of walking a small bit of light appeared in the distance. The three ran towards the source. At the end, they could see the reddened skies of the storm peaks and their newly formed black clouds. Aldoss gripped his spear and muttered, "I don't like this..." Arinite nodded, "Yeah, me neither. I wish Aldean was still here." Aldoss peered over to his cousin, "You're not as distraught as I would have thought Arinite..." She looked up, "Just because I'm a woman? I've lost too many friends for that bullshit." Aldoss shook his head, "When Cheveyos died, I feel like I could have wept for hours. Even as one of the dead I was overcome with a hint of forgotten sadness. There's no shame in such things." The mage nodded, "Let's just kill this motherfucker, whoever they may be."

A large crash engulfed the small terrace they stood on. A skeletal wyrm had been thrust into the building and was struggling to get up. It was Darced the Damncaller and he immediately prepared a firestorm from his claws. It launched into the air and the heroes watched as the spell exploded onto a titanic shadow. The shadow screamed and chased Darced off the terrace. "Galakrond..."

Arinite looked around and spotted fel-cannons that were still useful. "Aldoss, Gimain, we should use these to help Darced. Sargeras would be too well protected with that dragon around!" She and Aldoss mounted the cannons and aimed.

Darion, Lethean, Velirra and the death knights went to face Hakkar the Houndmaster. They descended a flight of stairs for moments until they reached a stone landscape. The room had been transformed into a living environment with growing stone and red sand. It looked much as if a piece of the Hellfire Peninsula was transported there. In the distance a large bean of energy was shifting through the hallways. At its center a demon with bones piercing his skin on many levels stood. It peered up and it's eyes gaze sent a bolt of light towards the party as they entered his new region. "Welcome to my kennel, creatures of day... The hounds, grow hungry!" Masses of felhounds appeared from every mountain and crevice in the small world Hakkar had created. They charged the party and Hakkar sat in his prison eyeing the mortals hungrily. He had only been just resurrected but he acquired the appetite of millennium.

Sylvanas and Velshin ascended the steps to Mannoroth. They eventually arrived and found a room with a deep green glow to it. Inside a voice bellowed from an unseen corner. "Ahh, Sargeras told us of your coming Sylvanas... The Banshee Queen was shocked to find she had been addressed individually. "The Dark One watched with such excitement when you rose Cyrus. He watched through his eyes and was overjoyed when you began your descent!" A blade taller than most building crashed into the ground. Two eyes appeared and a skeleton of Mannoroth appeared. "You will fail in the end, but the world will be weaker for it! You did your service well, Banshee Queen."

Sylvanas screamed, "What are talking about demon?! I'd never aid you or your tiresome brat Sargeras!" Mannoroth laughed and the room shook with his presence. "Did you think that deal with dreadlords could come to an end so quickly? Their accords can last for eternity. Regardless whether you aided us on purpose or not is irrelevant. You bring the mortal races together at war and create a internationally weakened world. Ripe for the picking!"

Arrows fly against Mannorth's bones as Sylvanas angrily flings them. "Shut up pit lord!" Mannoroth continues to laugh, "You elves will make a tasty snack!"

((Sorry for the posting delays. IRL stuff and the like. Have fun!))

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    "Divine Flames lash out and sear the Earth of this demon taint!" Paul extended his arm and the rune on his hand pulsed a vibrant red, launching a fire ball at the pit lord. Paul gave thought to the words of the demon speaking about the deal the banshee queen had struck with the dreadlords. A well kept secret with SI:7 but paled in comparison this whole situation. "Well you Highness-" Paul spoke somewhat spitefully, then proceeded to launch another pyro blast into the pit lord "What about you elf, What do you purpose we do?"

Gimain followed behind Arinite and Aldoss going through the third door, as they enter the room it's pitch black but saw light in the distance, running towards the light, as they approached Gimain saw the reddened skies. Suddenly Gimain watched as a skeletal wyrm was fighting Darced the Damncaller. They spotted cannons and Arinite motioned them to use the cannons to help, Gimain mounted a cannon and took aim at the shadow but just missing his target Blast it how did I miss that!.

10+ Year Old Account
    Velshin eyes glows more fel green the more the demon Mannoroth speaks.

He calmed himself but still focused trying to grasp the situation.

Thinking to himself about what just Mannoroth said to Sylvanas.

"I see...so their plan is to gather us here..Azeroth strongest warriors..to get rid of us all in one sweep...then the world will be defenseless.

He looks at the magi who called himself Paul.

"frontal attacks are ineffective against him. He took a deep breath and continued.... However, like any pit lords they have slow reflexes specially against a combination attacks from the sides and his back. We should exploit that."

Velshin always been a tactician before becoming a warrior of the light.

Looking at the pit lord with his fel eyes still glowing and speaking with him with his booming serious voice.

"Well well look what we have here...I thought Sargeras disposed of you...specially after being defeated by a single orc."

Velshin mocking Mannoroth about the fight between him and Grom Hellscream.

The crimson knight holding his Dawnbringer sword with both hands taking an offensive stance making himself ready.

"Lady Sylvanas...and you mage..are you ready?"

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Paul nodded at Velshin. Lets do this The runes on his hands began to glow a violent orange "I will take the right flank, I will make it extra flashy for you two. This should give you all an opening to move in how you see fit." Paul took off running towards the right side of the tower beast, now riled up from the crimson knight's slander. "GLORY TO THE KING!" Paul saw the glaive come down but blinked the second before it made contact. He came out of the rift on the otherside of the blade no worse for wear. "Your kind doesn't belong in this world!" Paul's hands pulsed brightly then two fire balls burst towards the pit lords head. Hope this work.... When the magic was within 5-10 feet of the demons head Paul snapped his finger, detonating the two balls of flame. It sent out a wave of heat like no other but the brightest was unparallel even for those 50 yards out. "NOW GO!" Paul began charging another pyroblast to cover his make shift teammates.

- - - Updated - - -

Paul nodded at Velshin. Lets do this The runes on his hands began to glow a violent orange "I will take the right flank, I will make it extra flashy for you two. This should give you all an opening to move in how you see fit." Paul took off running towards the right side of the tower beast, now riled up from the crimson knight's slander. "GLORY TO THE KING!" Paul saw the glaive come down but blinked the second before it made contact. He came out of the rift on the otherside of the blade no worse for wear. "Your kind doesn't belong in this world!" Paul's hands pulsed brightly then two fire balls burst towards the pit lords head. Hope this work.... When the magic was within 5-10 feet of the demons head Paul snapped his finger, detonating the two balls of flame. It sent out a wave of heat like no other but the brightest was unparallel even for those 50 yards out. "NOW GO!" Paul began charging another pyroblast to cover his make shift teammates.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas rushed to the demon's right and began to fire a flurry of arrows into the pit lord's remaining flesh. Mannoroth's corpse was occupied by the tasty looking mage. "Ahh, it's always good to have a meal that can cook itself! Who now should be discarded you weak little paladin?!" He lunged over and grasped the mage, knocking him out for a brief time. He held him up towards his mouth and prepared to eat him. "Raaaaallllngggghhhhh!" Sylvanas screamed, 'Paladin!" She had cocked her arrow with a small canister, "Save the human and then get out of the way!"

Aldoss, Arinite and Gimain fired endlessly into the sky towards the shadowy goliath Galakrond. Darced had spun in circles escaping the dragon's blows and allowing hits onto his wings. "Keep firing! The sooner this thing is dead, the sooner I can help Tirion and my lord!" Arinite nodded towards Aldoss, "That dragon's coming closer, are you thinking what I'm thinking?" The undead nodded and dismounted the cannon. He approached the edge of the terrace and watched as Galakrond flew under them. He leaped off the rampart and landed onto the dragon's back. As he did so, the sounds of terrorguards hissed towards the cannons. Arinite screamed, "Gimain! Cover me as I try to hit the wings!!"

Mograine and the death knights faced the waves of hellhounds with barrages of frost and plague. The vines of decay rushed through the demons and cut off all circulation and melted sinew from their bones. Many lay motionless on the ground and are forced to watch as the body is slowly eaten away by invisible flies. The Highlord notices a path to the right and yells, "Lethean, use some of your knights to break through that pass over there! We'll distract these pets! Make it to Hakkar!"

Bolvar and Tirion watched silently as Sargeras stood, smiling. The snow drifted through the ruined battlefield and splashed against their bodies. "Do you know whom you defend?" Tirion growled, "The Light and innocent, you monster." The demon's smirk disappeared and a grim face watched them, "The Pantheon, it's since been corrupted. The Light you crave to protect, is the duty of all pure beings. But, when does that duty end? Do the pure actually last? Are they stone Tirion? Do the pure last eternities? If so, do they stand vigil over the innocent and the Light for long? Or is there a darker force? Perhaps, the Burning Legion is like a forest, in order for a new beginning to be made, a chance of lasting purity, the forest must burn? I've seen it countless times; countless societies lasting countless centuries and always they turn to powers that defy the Light in search of greater meaning. Is this what you defend Tirion? An endless cycle of death? Is that your Light?"

Tirion shook his head, "So your solution is destroying everyone? You ask that we step aside so that you can re-create the universe in your own image, at the expense of inn numerable lives?!" "Was Darced any different? Will Cyrus or Anduin be any different?" There was a pause, "These three men, change this world. They introduce an era of peace that even I envy. But it only lasts so long. You see, there is no eternal kingdom, no good, no evil, only perspective. The universe I seek to create is one of open-mindedness, one that will bring all together under a single guiding devotion.Can you guess what that is Tirion? Bolvar?"

"You?" asked the Lich King. "No, you see when I found your world. I was guided by an ominous presence, a well of mana. It soothed my senses, collected my thoughts. It granted to me, knowledge that I could never have known otherwise. You world was bestowed with a great gift, the ability to traverse the stars to transmit information to the masses. This single world housed enough energy to bring the universe together, not as a collection of systems but as a unit. I will make the universe whole, something the Titans could not stand!"

Tirion and Bolvar raised their swords as the demon's power began to radiate. "You see, creatures of the Light, I seek as you do, a return to the Light's embrace! I will force the masses, to become one powerful being and recreate the worlds in purity. THE UNIVERSE WILL BECOME SARGERAS!!!"

In the sky, south of Ulduar, the remaining Grey forces and dragons have arrived. "Milady, there's an entrance to the city over there! Should we go inside?" The figure nodded, "Yes, secure the entrance with the help of the procured bronze flight drakes, once inside we need to be swift." The Grey nodded, "And when we find Cyrus and Anduin?" The Greys eyes had become red and they stand in unison as if possessed. A resurrected woman, whose eyes glow green and body is in part, covered by black scales looks up towards the fortress, pleased with her manipulation.

Milady Aegwynn, what are your orders?

The demonic sorceress smiles wickedly, "Kill them both. And any friends they may have with them!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Velshin saw Sylvanas ready to unleash her strongest attack toward the demon and nodded.

He rushed swiftly to Mannoroth side. This is the best chance they can get since the demon is busy with the arrows and the human mage.

He slashed his Dawnbringer using one hand toward Mannoroth grip. The attack wasn't very powerful but it was enough to weakened the demon's grip of the mage.

Velshin quickly grabbed the human mage with his other hand. Mannoroth swiftly used his tail swipe to crush both the paladin and the mage.

Mannoroth was surprisingly fast compare to other demons and pit lord but Velshin knew it will not be easy. He swiftly side step the attack and jumped to the other side while carrying the human mage Paul in his shoulder. Getting out of the way of both the demon and Sylvanas to give her the opportunity to unleash her devstating attack.

Velshin shouted to Sylvanas: "Do it!"

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Paul came too and spat a little blood on the ground, the grasp had caused some internal damage. "Son of a bitch..." No Paul thought to himself We need to give her a bigger window, a larger distraction or all this will be for not..."Paladin, use this." With a wave of his hand Paul gave Velshin a arcane infusion, heightening his intellect temporary. "If you see something, let me know but until then..." Paul's hand began to pulse a bright violet "If the fire isn't going to do the trick than maybe we ought dabble in the arcane arts" A quick whip of wind circled the mage and then from his hands bolts of arcane magic shot forth 3 at a time until Paul had counted 27. His hands were shaking, and his insides were one fire but what little was shown of his face, mainly his eye remained dialed in on his target.