Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    ((Erro chaps... Look, with everything going on in my life at the moment, school, uncertain future and the like, I haven't really had the time, and to be honest the interest to role-play. I do intend on finishing this one and releasing another; one more conventional, but no less fun! What I'd like to ask is, do you guys care if I end this in one more post? It'll be very descriptive and be a little longer than my normal posts. If you don't want that, I can just finish as we have in the past, but I'm gonna wait for multiple posts, which thus far have dwindled to nothing.

I'm sorry I let the RP deteriorate like this, but IRL takes priority... SO, what do you guys think?

Oh, and uh... NINJAS AND NAZIS OH MYYY...! http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/631096))

10+ Year Old Account
    ((To be honest I'm enjoying this RP so much and don't want it to end quickly...but yeah this is just my opinion or if it ended we can create another sequel about it if you guys up for it.))

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    ((Before it ends!))
    A demonic figure came from the back cutting his way through the lines of enemies leading to the titans flanks

"You weren't going to kill him without me now were you..."

Ian Black had returned

10+ Year Old Account
    ((Well, this rp is now over a year old. This particular chapter is definitely the longest and I do have one in mind. I'll post something soon, I'm so damn busy at the moment... And welcome back Ian!))

10+ Year Old Account
    ((I started writing the end today, it should be up soon. Sorry, getting a little late for me...))

10+ Year Old Account
    The heroes had successfully overcome the howling abyss, following Darced as he led the way from the air. The dragon's blue flame engulfed the passage behind them, dissuading any from following. The party stood and faced the casting demon, he who stood tall, clawed arms in the air and eyes red as blood. Sargeras struggled while in his mortal form, he couldn't maintain the summoning easily, but it was worth it. The sacrifice of his decayed shell would be for the better, setting his soul free once again, just as he did with the last guardians of Tirisfal. Not only would he secure his existence, but he would raise his greatest servant to his aid, a being who unlike he, had not lost the fortitude of a titan, nor their inherent ferocity. The Allfather prepared to slam his mighty fist through the portal once more, intending to bury the world within the void, much the opposite the elder titan's moral compass.

Darced had planned for such a display of power, but not quite of this magnitude. The titan was able to remove physical space with but a wave of his hand. But, even so, the dragon knew that only one hand made it through, a small precursor of what is to come. He thrust his wings forward and flew towards the portal, determined to disrupt the titan's casting. He drew his scythe mid-flight and struck forward, knowing full well it would be in vain. Sargeras did nothing as the shell surrounding him trembled; the demon continued on, confident his defenses would hold.

Cyrus rushed forward and motioned for the others to follow. They did, coming across the hand of the Allfather as it prepared another cataclysmic strike. The digits towered above them, like a great temple designed to inspire devotion through fear. But instead of bowing to the prehensile monuments, Cyrus latched himself onto the hand and swarmed forward, taking on shadow-like beings that enveloped in the a very similar fashion to sweat. The Allfather's pores bubbled with black ooze and formed into shades of demons. Anduin followed closely behind and yelled, "We can drive him away! Wound him!"

The party nodded and scurried along the gigantic hand, hoping to land significant blows against the creator's fingers.

It was Velshin that delivered the first blow; a golden gleam crisped the edge of his sword as he slashed into the titan's index finger. A bellowing scream could be heard directly behind them and the base where the heroes stood began to hastily slide backwards.

Darced screamed, "Jump! Don't let him drag you away!" The party did so, leaving the exiting hand as it returned to the spaceless void from whence it came. But after moments, the hand returned, now with a large cut, close to severing the limb. Velshin, emboldened by his triumph, charged with the others onto the hand once again. The shades returned, but now in greater numbers. Tirion and Bolvar met the wave head on along the thumb's knuckle, while Lethean and Ian the Black did the same near the opposing side. The shades began to meld as Gimain landed another score on the titan's middle finger. Again the heroes leapt from the translucent balcony, escaping the quickened recovery of the Allfather, now missing two of his beloved fingers.

Darced swooped in, as another attempt was made by the Allfather. The dragon scanned the hand in hopes of assisting his comrades. Aldean and Arinite covered Aldoss as he made his way for the ring finger. Darced saw an opportunity and reached for his scythe. Aldoss struck the ring finger, causing another surge of pain to overwhelm the titan. But, another scream echoed between the void and physical realm. The heroes looked on, as Darced sliced off the thumb as well.

The Allfather's retreating hand removed itself far faster than the other intervals, but the heroes made the jump. Looking onward, the party awaited their next chance, to slay the remaining finger.

Sargeras laughed from behind his barrier, “You fools! He has more than one hand! Accept oblivion!”
    The heroes ignored the demon’s taunts and watched as once more, the Allfather’s hand appeared. There, lay the smallest digit, ripe for the taking. Darced thrust himself again, “Stay back! This will be a trap!”
    The dragon unsheathed his weapon and prepared to land a blow against the hand, hoping it would buy him enough time to get past Sargeras’ barrier.

It was not to be, Darced was right. The Allfather’s second hand erupted out of the void and grasped the tiny skeletal beast. The Damncaller screeched as his body was being crushed by the undeniable strength of the corrupted titan god. A bellowing anger could be heard from beyond the void as Darced was dragged inside.
    The battlefield lay silent as the last of Darced’s screams disappeared in the endless vacuum that was barely visible through the portal.
    Sargeras howled at his victory, “YES! With the lich gone, there’s nothing standing in my way!” The demon laughed maniacally as his barrier withdrew. “Now, then, mortals…” A casted shadow appears to roll around his fingers as a black hammer forms in his hand. His other makes a lifting motion. The party looks behind them as demons begin to charge forward. They had defeated the Greys and were coming to secure their victory.

The laughter continued as the heroes were surrounded by a wave of monsters; certain to destroy the world. Sargeras charged forward, Greystone in hand and pointed it at the party.

“AT LAST! AZEROTH IS MINE!”

The Greystone struck the party, sending all in in flying off towards their deaths. The void shimmered as they looked below into the mouth of the Allfather. He intended to devour all of them in what certainly would be eternal pain and anguish. The world of Azeroth followed them deeper, destined to be devoured just as the heroes would be.
    The void sucked them forward, as if desperate to sate the titan’s appetite for creation.
    A scream could be heard as the party nearly entered the mouth of the beast; screams, accompanied by slashes and flames. The Allfather lurched forward in pain and blue flame erupted from his esophagus. From within, Darced appeared, his left arm and jaw missing. He flew forward and caught Arinite as she descended. “Quickly! Get the others to safety!” The mage nodded as the battered skeletal dragon attempted to catch the others.

Arinite erected a portal atop Darced’s hand and the dragon threw the heroes inside. The portal led above, into the fray of demons. After moments, the party had all been saved and Arinite was hesitant to join them. “You don’t have the strength to traverse the void. I can’t save you!”

Darced nodded, “I have only one intention, going down.” Arinite entered the portal and the Damncaller dived downwards into the void. The Allfather was still reeling in agony as he watched his stomach melt before him. With his last good arm, Darced prepared his scythe for a final strike. “Who says the dead can’t stand to the gods??!!”
    Goodbye Cyrus, Anduin…

The heroes charged Sargeras, ignoring the demons that attempted to block the way. Sargeras staggered backwards, unable to escape. He was struck, all at once, in the heart that Causis once felt beat. The demon’s eyes widened as the shell he had so well preserved shattered into fine pieces. A terrible hiss rang forward, deafening the heroes who had finally bested him.
    “THIS IS NOT OVER! I STILL EXIST ELSEWHERE! RIGHT UNDER YOUR NOSES! I’LL RULE THIS PATHETIC WORLD AND ENSURE YOU WOULD HAVE NEVER EXISTED!!!!”

The fragments exploded and the Greystone shattered before them. Before anyone could feel a surge of relief, the world was engulfed by the remaining glow of the Greystone.
    The heroes awoke in a realm of white, greeted by none other than themselves. They look ominously at one another, wondering what had happened. None of them could speak, but they could hear. Something from the distance came forward and despite their instincts, none stood. All in the party felt at ease, as if some great burden had been lifted. From the white a voice appeared, it was a female’s voice and felt as if it uttered nothing but truth.

“Greetings heroes, champions, saviors… You had brought one of Sargeras’ last vestiges of self to oblivion, granting an ever-closer victory. Even at the costs of your lives, of your world, you defeated him, even at a time when all seemed lost. We thank you and welcome you now to the Light with all its splendor.

The voice continued after a moment, “However, for some, you are needed elsewhere…” The voice paused again, “Greys, you are to remain here for your time is done. The world from which you elong is gone from existence, and though you are spawn of darkness, you have proven yourself to be pure of heart. You shall remain among us in the Light.” The Greys began to vanish, Aldoss, Aldean and Arinite looked to the party and waved their goodbyes. As the last of them vanished, the voice spoke again. “For the rest of you… Certain events prompt us to return you to the world you knew before. To these places before the advent of the Emberweaver. While he led you to victory, he did so at terrifying cost, changing the space of time in your world to reveal Sargeras’ secrets. However, in doing so, he created another world, one that remains the same as you left it, awaiting your return.

You will return to Azeroth and all will be lost to you. We send you back, knowing you will accomplish great things and banish the evil that plagues us in the void. Farewell heroes and may the Light guide you to everlasting peace.
    A creature pants in the darkness, lost is a sea of decay and emptiness. An endless torment of unknown; the creature couldn’t help, but wonder what it was. It sat alone, unable to examine itself, unable to tell if it truly existed. But as the creature floated in the void, something occurred to it. Something was talking, intelligent words echoed across the endless expanse of black, whispering slight mumblings that begged to be heard. The creature heard the words envelop into a phrase, one that the creature would cherish for all time, a phrase he’d love more than any saviors or dream. The words rung true to every sense, fulfilled every prophecy, unraveled all mystery, fed all curiosity, slayed all demons of the mind. It was more pure than music, able to permeate the darkness and shine a Light brighter than all the suns combined. Just one sentence swayed the creature into meaning, into power and godhood.

“Hello, we meet again Sargeras.”

((That concludes the War of the Greys series. You guys keep your characters, but they aren’t aware any of this happened. However, they can still bear marks of the conflicts and be changed by them if you so choose. Sorry for the length of the role-play but I’ve been rather busy. I have another set of RPs I want to do, but they aren’t ready yet. So in the meantime, I’ll come up with a smaller one. This next RP will follow the lore and credible happenings in Azeroth rather than coming up with extraordinary circumstances. They’ll still be fun but be less radical in scope. Glad you guys liked the RP, and I’ll see you guys in the next series! Oh, and by the way, Darced will return as a normal character as I had him originally so don’t be shocked, he’ll just be an undead mage. Maybe…))
    Last edited by Darced; 2014-02-08 at 06:12 PM.

Very nice ending XD really enjoyed it. So looking forward to another RP that you will host

10+ Year Old Account
    ((Thanks! Honestly I felt the ending could use some more fleshing out, but it works ok. I'm coming up with my next idea which I think will involve the Naga. See you guys there!))