Page 79 of 80 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Haftepaff View Post
    You're not alone.

Take a look at this (English subtitled) and fast forward to 2:18, it's actually a little scary don't you think?
    The case they were referring to is this (Swedish).
    Thats pretty insane, also kinda funny in how stupid the organisers at that event were. "No you cannot stay because you are white, this is about racism and you cannot understand how it feels to have someone be racist to you if you are white." Thats got to be the most ironically stupid thing I have ever heard.

Deleted
    You're not alone.

Take a look at this (English subtitled) and fast forward to 2:18, it's actually a little scary don't you think?
    The case they were referring to is this (Swedish).
    That's obviously blatant racism, but in a free society that should of course be legal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Thats pretty insane, also kinda funny in how stupid the organisers at that event were. "No you cannot stay because you are white, this is about racism and you cannot understand how it feels to have someone be racist to you if you are white." Thats got to be the most ironically stupid thing I have ever heard.
    It's indeed ironic, i'm not sure if i should laugh or cry.

Quote Originally Posted by Diurdi View Post
    That's obviously blatant racism, but in a free society that should of course be legal.
    It's just scary how some people think.

"Race doesn't matter, we're all the same. Except the white ones, they're all evil."
    Last edited by mmoc0f3a9627b3; 2013-02-06 at 04:08 PM.

Deleted
    It's just scary how some people think.
    "Race doesn't matter, we're all the same. Except the white ones, they're all evil."
    Well yeah it's more intellectually dishonest than those who say race matters and whites are superior.

But in the end it's sort of the same.

With guys so feminine, how could they defend their women?

Lots of offence to everyone.
    I don't know when being called nice equals being feminine. Is that a common stereotype of Swedish men to be seen as feminine?

I don't think it is a case of men not being able to defend their women because we have moved pasted women needing men to do that. But more a case of PCness gone off the deep end. It is great that you want your people to be tolerant of different cultures but when you turn a blind eye to those different cultures when they act in ways that are not socially acceptable to the people in the main culture you will have problems. You end up pushing the people in the main culture to be less tolerant of people in different cultures. It should be okay for people that wear a hijab in their culture to do so when they move to a different place. It should not be okay for the people in that culture to call the native women in that place a slut or whore for not wearing one. And that is when the govenment needs to step in and say that it is not okay, it is not acceptable and if you wish for us to honor your views you need to honor ours or you need to find some where else to live.

.......well not certain parts of sharia law. No one should honor parts of that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebildays View Post
    I don't know when being called nice equals being feminine. Is that a common stereotype of Swedish men to be seen as feminine?
    In Finland it's more regarded as a fact. Also don't take what I said too seriously.

In Finland it's more regarded as a fact. Also don't take what I said too seriously.
    I've been to Finland, I know your secrets...

*takes off tin foil hat*

That thing makes me act crazy sometimes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, it's called racism no matter who it is against. People cant be racist out in the open here anymore in fear of public scrutiny, so many of them hide under the anti-immigration banner.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
    I have not winced nor cried aloud.
    Under the bludgeonings of chance
    My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Or maybe it is how white women are seen by a lot of people as almost passive or maybe docile would be a better term, so they are seen easy pickings? This could be what is happening to Swedish people on a larger scale. They are seen as being nice, which to some equals easy pickings.
    Isn't what you are saying a bit of racist? The problem European women have is too much tolarance to the intolerant people (not all) from the middle east.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Isn't what you are saying a bit of racist? The problem European women have is too much tolarance to the intolerant people (not all) from the middle east.
    Maybe, but it is a stereotype I hear quite a bit in regards to white women. However I did notice you had no problem with the "angry black women" comment I made which also has racist under tones.

Maybe, but it is a stereotype I hear quite a bit in regards to white women. However I did notice you had no problem with the "angry black women" comment I made which also has racist under tones.
    I was just teasing with the first part ;o

I was just teasing with the first part ;o
    Today is just not my day >.<

Quote Originally Posted by GreatOak View Post
    Yes, it's called racism no matter who it is against. People cant be racist out in the open here anymore in fear of public scrutiny, so many of them hide under the anti-immigration banner.

Thats not racism lol I would be pissed if some Europeans came to my continent committed genocide to MY people just over some land.

10+ Year Old Account

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvxeAN6z44g
    Yeah, no. That isn't racism, sorry. There's Americans there protesting immigration, and a Native American telling them that they aren't native either. It's not even race-related because "american" isn't a race, considering those people calling themselves Americans belong to different races. That's bigotry, ignorance, and irony, but I wouldn't call that racism.

Deleted
    It should not be okay for the people in that culture to call the native women in that place a slut or whore for not wearing one. And that is when the govenment needs to step in and say that it is not okay, it is not acceptable and if you wish for us to honor your views you need to honor ours or you need to find some where else to live.
    Not really happening in Sweden, school just said it was "boys being boys". People are growing intolerant of them more and more by the day in a lot of places due to the government refusing the problems they're causing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    Not really happening in Sweden, school just said it was "boys being boys". People are growing intolerant of them more and more by the day in a lot of places due to the government refusing the problems they're causing.
    So you are looking forward to a Greek scenario where nationalists deal street justice?

Deleted
    So you are looking forward to a Greek scenario where nationalists deal street justice?
    Like the Golden Dawn? Not really, I'd rather see the political climate change.. but with the current parties that seem to be an impossibility. :/

Though, in some cases I wish some of the criminals that have been foreigners would end up being murdered, mainly those who do (group) rapes.
    Last edited by mmoc506e44f6eb; 2013-02-07 at 02:19 PM.

How is this racist? You have white people who are protesting against immigrants being told by a Native American that they are in fact the ones who are illegal since well... they came here and killed most of them and took their land at some point.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    Like the Golden Dawn? Not really, I'd rather see the political climate change.. but with the current parties that seem to be an impossibility. :/

Though, in some cases I wish some of the criminals that have been foreigners would end up being murdered, mainly those who do (group) rapes.
    Don't you wish that upon all criminals? Like the natives too? When it comes to rape child abuse or murder or whatever.