Deleted
    This is really confusing for me!!!

God damn it but what Zoma said helped a little bit.

Yeah, that's the thing. I think Kurama is like a person. It can't be split!

But yeah, it's just confusing because if you can see Kurama inside of Naruto, would you be able to see the other part inside of Minato? And if that is possible, would the Kurama inside of Minato be different or something?

That's what is troubling me.

And thanks for all the answers.
    What you see when Kishi draws those scenes is what Naruto is imagining, not what it physically looks like inside his body. If Kishi started doing scenes where Minato is talking to the part of Kurama that's inside him, they would be visualized a lot like they are with Naruto, probably identical. But that's not what it really looks like on the inside of Naruto.

Kurama is a mass of chakara, trapped inside Naruto/Minato with a seal that controls how that chakara interacts with their body. Because Kurama (and the other tailed beasts) are just masses of chakara, they can't die. The only way for the ninja world to stop them from going on a destructive rampage is to use sealing techniques to trap them inside a living person. Most of the time that person just lives their life with a Bijuu inside them until they die and pass it on to another Jinchuuriki.

Only some Jinchuuriki form a bond with their Bijuu and learn how to control their seal, unlocking the full power of their Bijuu. You have to remember that the amount of Kurama's chakara that's inside either Minato or Naruto is not limited. Kurama has to mold chakara just like Naruto or any other ninja, and therefore can create as much as he wants to. Naruto and other ninja are limited to the amount of chakara they can mold because they have a physical body that becomes worn out as they mold chakara.

Kurama does not have a physical body and does not get worn out. He only has to be careful of Naruto's body, and that's why Sakura is healing Naruto during these fights.

I know this probably isn't helping much, but just try to think of Kurama as a ball of energy instead of a living being.

Deleted
    Ah, I didn't know that about the chakra. Makes more sense now.

Deleted
    Minato's is able to use it's chakra a bit like Ginkaku & Kinkaku only more advanced

Alright alright lemme ready why I think it's stupid Hashirama and Minato are super saiyans and Tobirama and 3rd are in Krillin mode.

The technique they're all using together is forming box/wall around the Jinchuriki. You remember the last time there was a box around someone? When the sound four trapped 3rd to fight with Orochimaru. The sound four were relatively equal strength so I was happy with it. But the Four Hokages right now are all in very different power levels, which means one wall should technically be stronger than another, which is fucked up, it means there is a weak wall.

I was gonna say something else but I forgot...these matchups kind of suck btw. I wanted Minato to meet up with Obito.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Alright alright lemme ready why I think it's stupid Hashirama and Minato are super saiyans and Tobirama and 3rd are in Krillin mode.

The technique they're all using together is forming box/wall around the Jinchuriki. You remember the last time there was a box around someone? When the sound four trapped 3rd to fight with Orochimaru. The sound four were relatively equal strength so I was happy with it. But the Four Hokages right now are all in very different power levels, which means one wall should technically be stronger than another, which is fucked up, it means there is a weak wall.
    The manga explained this relatively well.

As long as you have the power level of a hokage, which all four hokages have, you can use that box ability. Whether one of the hokages is stronger or not doesn't make much difference, I'm assuming it would be just easier or they would spend less chakra, the strain put on them would be less, etc.

Deleted
    Just dropping this here, made the newest chapter even better

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...en-d66a4hp.jpg

I was gonna say something else but I forgot...these matchups kind of suck btw. I wanted Minato to meet up with Obito.
    That doesn't make any sense. A jutsu in sage mode will still be the same jutsu without sage mode.

Did this chapter piss anyone else off? Like seriously Sasuke, go die a horrible death already, which is sad because Orich is my favorite Sannin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's a strange and illogical world where not wanting your 10 year old daughter looking at female-identifying pre-op penises at the YMCA could feasibly be considered transphobic.

Quote Originally Posted by Still Rampant Rabbit View Post
    That doesn't make any sense. A jutsu in sage mode will still be the same jutsu without sage mode.
    So you guys don't think that the stronger the person the stronger the walls become?

Did this chapter piss anyone else off? Like seriously Sasuke, go die a horrible death already, which is sad because Orich is my favorite Sannin.
    I'm sorry, but Sasuke is one of the most dynamic and interesting characters in the entire manga.

Deleted
    So you guys don't think that the stronger the person the stronger the walls become?
    Like I said before, I don't believe it matters how strong you are, as long as you have the required power to do it, it'll always be the same, atleast with this jutsu. I mean, I don't know but I'm going to assume that.

Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    Just dropping this here, made the newest chapter even better

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...en-d66a4hp.jpg

Menma with blonde hair!

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Like I said before, I don't believe it matters how strong you are, as long as you have the required power to do it, it'll always be the same, atleast with this jutsu. I mean, I don't know but I'm going to assume that.
    That's not really fair. This isn't like a teleportation technique or clone technique where it's either right or not, this is a jutsu where the strength behind it matters. Just like how Madara does a Fireball technique and it basically was on par with like 20 Shinobi Army scrubs, and Kakashi/Sasuke's fireball is basically good enough for 1-2 people max. Strength of user matters.

Deleted
    That's not really fair. This isn't like a teleportation technique or clone technique where it's either right or not, this is a jutsu where the strength behind it matters.
    We really don't know how this jutsu works, right? So what you said could be wrong too.

We really have no info about it, right? We can only speculate.

That's not really fair. This isn't like a teleportation technique or clone technique where it's either right or not, this is a jutsu where the strength behind it matters. Just like how Madara does a Fireball technique and it basically was on par with like 20 Shinobi Army scrubs, and Kakashi/Sasuke's fireball is basically good enough for 1-2 people max. Strength of user matters.
    Strength of the user matters so far as having the power to execute a technique.

Sealing techniques, however, are a bit different than abilities which convert chakara into elemental energy. They circumvent the need for raw power by directly manipulating space/time/energy. I would say that their ability to do that particular barrier has more to do with them working together than it does with them having 'enough power.'

On top of that, the Juubi has unfathomable levels of power (even Edo Madara and the Kage would only have a fraction of a percent by comparison), and they still managed to lock it down.

That alone speaks to the methods that certain techniques work.

Deleted
    Lol at Sakura doing... well read it first.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bananarepublic View Post
    Lol at Sakura doing... well read it first.
    Meh, I called it. Still weaker than Sasuke and Naruto though~

10+ Year Old Account
    And more people want to be Hokage. I think Kiba has a real shot.

well the fact that every1 wants to be hokage now kinda takes the fun out of it... in the start it was naruto's thing (with kiba always claiming to be his rival for that) and also konohamaru's, but now aparently it's the cool thing for all the kinds to want...
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.