Replacing Graphics Card

Today my graphics card I have been using died on me so I am replacing it. The card I was previously using was a Radeon HD 6850, the performance I got during games was ok but nothing amazing(most games played on high settings around 25-30 frames). I am replacing it with a Gtx 660 ti, my question is what kind of performance could I expect with this card and will it be a very noticeable upgrade? I would post my other system specs but I am currently using my phone to post. Thanks for any constructive responses though.

10+ Year Old Account
    The 660ti performs a fair bit better than the 6850, however keep in mind that different games will handle differently. The 6850 is on par with a GeForce 460, which is still a respectable card, if not dated.

Also, since you already have the card.... what does it matter? Plug it in, use it, find answer.

I ordered the GTX today probably won't have it till the end if the week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Expect around 100-150 % more performance in most games. You will be happy for your purchase.
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

10+ Year Old Account
    I replaced my ATI Radeon 6870 with the NVIDIA Geforce 660ti and the difference honestly has been night and day. i was shocked at how much more of an improvement I am getting so far. You will love it