your best day at work ever

This week i worked at a boarding school of 700+ only females(18+). Never woke up and wanted to go to work until now

Deleted
    One day I was alone at the office. I believe my boss had a sick and the others had a day off. I shit you not I did nothing the entire time. That was a good-ass day!
    Last edited by mmoc5f651aac41; 2013-02-01 at 12:55 PM.

Deleted
    A day of summer job when I was 15; the heat was melting, and the air conditioning at my workplace didn't work. When we came to work, our boss had bought 10 liters of lemonade, and told us that we can to drink as much as we want. When we ran out of it, our boss asked me to come to the store with her to get more.

Quote Originally Posted by fixit View Post
    This week i worked at a boarding school of 700+ only females(18+). Never woke up and wanted to go to work until now
    Nice!

For me it's almost everyday. I get to browse MMO-Champion all day and get paid at the end of the month.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most recent job: The day I quit.
    Out of all jobs: The day I made £80 tips working a 6 hour shift. Wasn't even that busy. I just got good tipping customers. ^_^

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

My best day of work must be my days off.

10+ Year Old Account
    I showed up to teach my class one day, little did I know that some people came that day; to do surveys. I drank coffee and read the newspaper all day, with pay. Good day.
    I like juice

10+ Year Old Account
    Just occurred a few days ago. I work for a ski resort, running the chair lifts. The night before the mountain opened but after the groomers did their job, we were hit with freezing rain that solidified the trails into ice. I was assigned to Lift 10, which starts about a tenth of the way up the mountain (typically skiers use Lift 11 or Lift 9 to access it) but the trails were so icy that my partner and I could not even hike up without sliding down. My partner was literally stuck on the trail, one step forward and he'd just slide back. One step back and he'd slide all the way down and lose all the progress he had made. So we called for assistance and gave up, going back down to Lift 9.

Meanwhile, they sent a mechanic to the top of Lift 10. But the ice was so bad, his snow mobile could not make the climb. He lost control of the machine, bailed and the machine was totaled (and thankfully he wasn't hurt.) They gave up on Lift 10 and sent me to the Lift 7 and things are going fine for an hour . . .

Then the power goes out.

So with skiers heckling us from the chairs, we get the auxiliary drive going and decide to unload the guests and then close the mountain. But that's not the worst part. The aux drives on Lift 9 and Lift 1 failed, so the skiers on those lifts were trapped. Ski patrol had to get out ropes and harnesses to evac the lift.

That was a day where if it could go wrong, it did.

Fortunately, no one was hurt.
    Putin khuliyo