Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    And yet, the Jews are never considered Palestinian in these debates, neither is that giant country on the East Bank of the Jordan. Hmmmm.....
    I consider Jews that have been living in that Area prior to the formation of Israel "Palestinians" as much as their Muslim counterparts. However, I don't consider the shitton of immigrants from Europe/Russia as are.

---------- Post added 2013-02-02 at 12:00 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Valort View Post
    How sweet of you to lie so clearly.

I guess, when it comes to honorable arguments, you're lost in limbo.
    One only need to look at your post history to see the truth. I don't need to lie.

Quote Originally Posted by N-7 View Post
    I consider Jews that have been living in that Area prior to the formation of Israel "Palestinians" as much as their Muslim counterparts. However, I don't consider the shitton of immigrants from Europe/Russia as are.

---------- Post added 2013-02-02 at 12:00 AM ----------

One only need to look at your post history to see the truth. I don't need to lie.
    Then your considerations are wrong. Your miss-comprehension is just as ridiculous as me saying "I consider all donkeys to be horses, simply because I want to". Because that is exactly what you sound like. Density of the mind.
    Also, one could simply look at my post history to see you're wrong, I don't "only ever play the holocaust card".

I understand you, I really do. When you hate something as much as you do, lying to destroy it is completely acceptable.

---------- Post added 2013-02-02 at 11:53 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    "History always repeats itself. Once every century or so, killing/insulting/outcasting Jews becomes a trend."

Yes, the zionists are totally without responsibility for the past 2 decades of conflict. Gotcha.
    No one, at any point, claimed "zionists" have no responsibility. No one, either, claimed palestinians have no responsibility.
    Despite both these statements: What you wrote has NOTHING to do with what I wrote. Since I didn't at any point, mention zionists.

You are, by force, ignoring all logic and not even understanding what you read, and just using this as a platform for your pro-palestinian slogans.

---------- Post added 2013-02-02 at 11:56 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Drama is an understatement, guess you care little about anyone but americans.
    Everyone cares about their own people, which is the reason you care so much about Palestinians.

Tho I am still trying to understand if you like palestinians, or simply hate jews. Because I haven't seen you do much to feed the hungry in Gaza, or even propose ideas that would work towards peace. All you ever promote in your posts is violence against Israel, instead of peace towards the Palestinians.

10+ Year Old Account
    Then your considerations are wrong. Your miss-comprehension is just as ridiculous as me saying "I consider all donkeys to be horses, simply because I want to". Because that is exactly what you sound like. Density of the mind.
    Also, one could simply look at my post history to see you're wrong, I don't "only ever play the holocaust card".

I understand you, I really do. When you hate something as much as you do, lying to destroy it is completely acceptable.
    Oh great one could you explain how considering anyone living in that area pre-mass-immigration as a "Palestinian" an issue? Explain it in a way a toddler like me could understand it oh mighty one. I beg of you.

---------- Post added 2013-02-02 at 10:48 AM ----------

Everyone cares about their own people, which is the reason you care so much about Palestinians.
    Haha... haha... nice one.

I am curious if "Palestinians" are always defended because they are loved or because world hate Jewish so badly? It looks to me like a new form of Antisemitism that has never died.

1. Who are those "Palestinians"? name that was given to the land by Romans after they have exiled Jews. Means those people come from the countries around it, like Egypt, Syria and Lebanon. And why Jordan that was 80% of so called "Palestine" renamed them self?
    2. People say they have lived after Jews got exiled for 2000 years there, why that area was always deserted and empty? like it was waiting for Jews to come back.
    3. Everyone say Israelis have exiled "Palestinians" from their homeland. I really don't get then why there's 1.6 million Arabs still living inside the Israel border?
    4. Everyone defend "Palestinians" so badly a specially people from Arab countries, but what have they done for them? why they keep those Palestinians in refugees? Why they don't give them equal rights and let em live inside their own country like Israel did to Israeli Arabs? If Israel is so cruel why it still supply their enemies with water, food, electricity and give them medical treatment in Israeli Hospitals?
    5. And i'm always curious why Israel have to be responsible for Peace Process, why would they want to have a peace with people who every morning waking up with only one wish, death to Jews.

I'm not sure anyone here who is not from that area has a right to judge Israel's actions, you don't know what it feels like living in a country that was attacked many times by it's neighbors, and still under daily threats from terrorists and countries like Iran. Just because you'r not currently at war doesn't mean your government would do it better. There's conflicts everywhere, and amount of people die in those conflicts is 1000 times worst, but everyone is looking at Israel, like Jews owes you something, like they don't have the right finally to have their own country.
    Last edited by Eldarus; 2013-02-02 at 01:15 PM.

this is just laughable. this is all just the palestinians fault for not accepting the two states solution in 47.
    not only did they not accept the solution but they waged war afterwards and lost and now suddenly they play the innocent, obviously that's their only option now.

YOU CANNOT NEGOTIATE WITH A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION get that through ur heads people.

Quote Originally Posted by Eldarus View Post
    I am curious if "Palestinians" are always defended because they are loved or because world hate Jewish so badly? It looks to me like a new form of Antisemitism that has never died.
    No one hates Jews. It's Israel government that people hate because they are insane. I met with a Jew couple in WoW and I am still in touch with them. They are normal people just like me or you. So stop declaring every one who doesn't defend against Israel's slaughter as Jew hater.

15+ Year Old Account

Tho I am still trying to understand if you like palestinians, or simply hate jews. Because I haven't seen you do much to feed the hungry in Gaza, or even propose ideas that would work towards peace. All you ever promote in your posts is violence against Israel, instead of peace towards the Palestinians.
    Are you delusional?

1. You throw around the holocaust card as soon as anyone raise concern or object to actions made by the state of Israel.
    2. I used the term zionists for a reason, I did not type jews or israelis. Then I suddenly hate jews wtf? ('You dont agree with me, you HATE jews!').
    3. I promote violence against Israel?

People have been banned for less. By the way, I am from Sweden, born and raised. I've tracked my family line back hundreds of years.
    Guess I'm much of a palestian eh? Delusional is indeed the word.
    Last edited by Bakis; 2013-02-02 at 12:14 PM.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

In other news, the Syrian civil war keeps killing hundreds of people daily.
    The "terrorists" in Mali are under attack by the French Army.
    People get killed over a racial and religious background on a daily basis in almost every country of the world.

But no, lets all talk about the Jews bombing a warehouse.

The hypocrisy is hilarious.
    Noone dares to step in Syria to stop the bloodshed , as there isn't that secret ingredient cooh cooh "black gold"

EDIT ; To say it clearly the only country that doesn't have a peace threaty with Isreal is Syria and the military wing of Hizbollah (but they aren't a country) . Every country around Isreal is at peace with them or sold their asses to them for some $$.
    Last edited by Nychris; 2013-02-02 at 12:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tirosh View Post
    this is just laughable. this is all just the palestinians fault for not accepting the two states solution in 47.
    not only did they not accept the solution but they waged war afterwards and lost and now suddenly they play the innocent, obviously that's their only option now.

YOU CANNOT NEGOTIATE WITH A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION get that through ur heads people.
    It is the Palestinians fault that Israel violated the sovereignty of Syria. Gotcha...

It is the Palestinians fault that Israel violated the sovereignty of Syria. Gotcha...

syria has nothing to do with palestines case, syria=/= palestine... please don't troll me, i did not troll you. on topic do u really think syria is innocent ? who exactly do u think supplies hezbollah ? supplying a terrorist organization is a serious crime in my eyes.
    Last edited by Tirosh; 2013-02-02 at 08:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    syria has nothing to do with palestines case, syria=/= palestine... please don't troll me, i did not troll you. on topic do u really think syria is innocent ? who exactly do u think supplies hezbollah ? supplying a terrorist organization is a serious crime in my eyes.
    What? I should report you for accusing me of trolling when you're the one who created offtopic comment to bait people into flaming you but I won't do that. Anyway, in case it isn't clear yet this topic is about Syria and Israel not Israel and Palestine. And if you consider Hezbollah a terrorist organisation then you ought to consider the USA and Israel as terrorist organisations as well since all of them do pretty much the same thing.

What? I should report you for accusing me of trolling when you're the one who created offtopic comment to bait people into flaming you but I won't do that. Anyway, in case it isn't clear yet this topic is about Syria and Israel not Israel and Palestine. And if you consider Hezbollah a terrorist organisation then you ought to consider the USA and Israel as terrorist organisations as well since all of them do pretty much the same thing.

alot of people have been writing about israel and palestine so i simply commented in the matter, baiting people into flaming ? way to over react pal.

Oh yes, they do... In between explaining the world how the Zionist demon is destroying planet earth.

Israel attacked a military research center in Syria. That is the topic of this thread. Yet, 11 pages in, it has, once again, thanks to the same 5-6 people who seem to be on these forums only to state their hatred of all things "Israel", once again turned it into another "Israel is a cancer!!!" thread.
    Even with the same overly repeated slogans and graphics. The indoctrinated and the indoctrinators, all together, in a gaming forum.
    The absurdity can not be eluded.

---------- Post added 2013-02-01 at 01:11 PM ----------

I rather laugh at them, than cry because of their stupidity.
    Also, you're actually looking for sense? No one using religion as a freaking holy sword is capable of making sense. No one hiding in an underground bunker, stating how little they fear their enemy, makes any sense. No one stating how a country is killing his people, while he is the one doing the killing, makes any sense.
    I think I should start quoting you.
    And I find it sad that somebody here didnt understand what you said...

Quote Originally Posted by Kurioxan View Post
    Lot of people will bark and stick their tails high, nothing will happen (Israel should face sanctions for that btw, you dont just attack people out of "fear it might fall into the hands of X")

Overreaction at its finest... if they didnt have their backs so hot maybe they wouldnt be so reckless and careless.
    Oh you mean like the US does.

10+ Year Old Account
    First thing to take away from this thread: Immediately ignore any topic by an OP who uses the word "Zionist".

Edit: In general, ignore anyone who ever uses the word "zionist", they're probably just doing it to sound edumacated or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Didn't help that he had Sky Admiral Warcrimes McEvillaugh flying his airship for him.
    hi im tydrane from dranasuss

Quote Originally Posted by Inahu View Post
    First thing to take away from this thread: Immediately ignore any topic by an OP who uses the word "Zionist".

Edit: In general, ignore anyone who ever uses the word "zionist", they're probably just doing it to sound edumacated or something.
    Guess we should ignore the president.

BARACK OBAMA: "You know, when I think about the Zionist idea, I think about how my feelings about Israel were shaped as a young man -- as a child, in fact. I had a camp counselor when I was in sixth grade who was Jewish-American but who had spent time in Israel, and during the course of this two-week camp he shared with me the idea of returning to a homeland and what that meant for people who had suffered from the Holocaust, and he talked about the idea of preserving a culture when a people had been uprooted with the view of eventually returning home. There was something so powerful and compelling for me, maybe because I was a kid who never entirely felt like he was rooted. That was part of my upbringing, to be traveling and always having a sense of values and culture but wanting a place. So that is my first memory of thinking about Israel.

And then that mixed with a great affinity for the idea of social justice that was embodied in the early Zionist movement and the kibbutz, and the notion that not only do you find a place but you also have this opportunity to start over and to repair the breaches of the past. I found this very appealing."

In my time I have learned that while the world is filled with shades of grey, and bad guys in black and good guys in white are only found in movies, I still don't mind when the guys on the lighter end of the grey spectrum kick the shit of the guys on the darker end of that same spectrum. The world I live in tends to become a better place.

10+ Year Old Account
    alot of people have been writing about israel and palestine so i simply commented in the matter, baiting people into flaming ? way to over react pal.
    You're the one who called me a troll and not via versa.

Not meaning to derail the subject, but here is a footage released by Syrian officials of the aftermath of the attack:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYd4FBNCiB4
    Now, it seems to me that the footage points more at the convoy being the target as the building was obviously not the objective (well, just by observing the damage it took, in compatison to the trucks). Also, the demolished trucks at the end looks suprisingly like the SA-17.
    Just saying.

You're the one who called me a troll and not via versa.
    What? I should report you for accusing me of trolling when you're the one who created offtopic comment to bait people into flaming you .
    also known as trolling so you basically are accusing me of trolling, can you not read your own posts ?