Page 1 of 2
1
2
LastLast
  1. #1
    Warchief Jayburner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    Posts
    2,071

    What if I told you all that ghosts are real?

    probably all go tell me to go eff myself and I wouldn't blame you guys in the least, until now.

    Last few weeks my brother has been a dick (might of made of thread about it ..not sure). We have been apartment hunting on short notice and I came across a very strange article. I will finish the thread tomorrow when im not so freaked out right now but I really need your guys input on ghosts becuase damn they are scary to me.
    "Beer is proof God loves us and wants us to be happy"

    --- Benjamin Franklin

    Grimjak -- Stormreaver Server --Quite possibly the world's greatest raid finder fury warrior. One time tank long time ago.

  2. #2
    Scarab Lord Garnier Fructis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Location:
    Posts
    4,819
    They way I see it, there are two possibilities.
    1) I have hallucinations from sleep paralysis.
    2) It's not sleep paralysis, it's a ghost.

    I operate under the assumption that it's number 1, because frankly real ghosts would be terrifying.
    Wir müssen wissen. Wir werden wissen.
    Quote Originally Posted by auBerg View Post
    You are a certified crackpot that is subservient to the manipulators of science who are dreaming to control knowledge.

  3. #3
    Warchief Jayburner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    Posts
    2,071
    oI have a long story and proof and all that scary stuff too tell but i`m really tired and pretty freaked out to be honest to finish this story tonight. I will finish it tommorow night and hopefullly have a better ending.

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-31 at 05:41 AM ----------

    it will be a good story and all true. please don`t lock this thread.
    "Beer is proof God loves us and wants us to be happy"

    --- Benjamin Franklin

    Grimjak -- Stormreaver Server --Quite possibly the world's greatest raid finder fury warrior. One time tank long time ago.

  4. #4
    My friend at Blizzard can confirm
    You now stand before the Countess.
    A story of Firsts from around the world:
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com/

  5. #5
    Scarab Lord Arkenaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    4,197
    Ground breaking evidence here in this thread! Wow! I'm totally convinced!

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    oI have a long story and proof and all that scary stuff too tell but i`m really tired and pretty freaked out to be honest to finish this story tonight. I will finish it tommorow night and hopefullly have a better ending.

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-31 at 05:41 AM ----------

    it will be a good story and all true. please don`t lock this thread.
    I predict about a 1 in 38265497237654382905738728 chance that you actually tell this story and/or provide proof that isn't obviously a hoax or troll attempt.

    EDIT: Or Creepypasta, which is basically a hoax and a troll at the same time.
    Last edited by Priestiality; 2013-01-31 at 06:01 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGravemind View Post
    If I was in his boots (and forced to join the SS in 1939 or whenever he joined), I would have tried to liberate the camp myself or die trying. He did not. He traded his life for the life of thousands of people, thus he should face the consequences
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

  7. #7
    To answer the title question, I'd be wildly unimpressed with your unsupported claim.

  8. #8
    I feel like typing the rest of this sentence but I-
    "It's clear this is another bash Apple thread. Such things are not conducive to a good discussion."

    WRONG! Those are the BEST discussions!

  9. #9
    The Lightbringer DEATHETERNAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    USA, more fascist every day
    Posts
    3,318
    I would neither believe or disbelieve, but I would not worry as any who ask for it are given more power than is needed to overcome any such entity.

    Will edit once you post the story to respond to the story.
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8

  10. #10
    Pit Lord Bryntrollian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Outside Black Gate of Mordor...
    Posts
    2,472
    Then I'd just tell you that it is all in your mind.
    Synek - best rogue in the world
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    I don't think I know what the acronym "tsg" is. It's not RBG's or Arena, random battlegrounds, or any form of dungeon or raid that I can think of. What does it mean?

  11. #11
    Scarab Lord Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    4,714
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkenaw View Post
    Ground breaking evidence here in this thread! Wow! I'm totally convinced!
    Yeah i actually think the same...

    IMHO you should have made the post when you had the time and when you were in the capacity of doing it (not terrified or anything), but i think i will be checking these post tomorrow, but i know that i won't believe what you say but meeeehhh

  12. #12
    I am Murloc! Taftvalue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    somewhere in the desert
    Posts
    5,319
    Quote Originally Posted by Youarefired View Post
    I feel like typing the rest of this sentence but I-
    your avatar is creepier than any ghost anyway
    You kill or you die. Or you die and you kill.
    Tell them only that the Lich King is dead and that World of Warcraft died with him.

  13. #13
    Herald of the Titans Video Games's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,839
    Zoinks
    Not really

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by DEATHETERNAL View Post
    I would not worry as any who ask for it are given more power than is needed to overcome any such entity.
    I needed a good giggle!

  15. #15
    I doubt you have any real evidence beyond "because I said so".

  16. #16
    Warchief Jayburner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    Posts
    2,071
    signing off for now but it has old lady hands on the back of your neck while looking out a kitchen window and her prescence is always looking at you..the shake of your shoulder blade while you sleep but no one there. I`ll finish this true story tomorrow night ..just really burnt out and almost pyschotic from lack of sleep last few days. sorry.
    "Beer is proof God loves us and wants us to be happy"

    --- Benjamin Franklin

    Grimjak -- Stormreaver Server --Quite possibly the world's greatest raid finder fury warrior. One time tank long time ago.

  17. #17
    Stood in the Fire Rob D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Oh-hay-yu
    Posts
    366
    I'm a Snopester, I do demand proof.
    "Reality: The refuge of those who fail in RPGs"
    ~Though this be madness, yet there is method in't~

  18. #18
    Shit, someone woke up in the middle of the night and felt like they were shaken awake? Wow, the best explanation is definitely a ghost!

  19. #19
    Herald of the Titans Kuja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    City of Judgement
    Posts
    2,858
    There is no proof. Why? Because no ghost has been seen by multiple persons (with proof) or got caught by cameras. Mind is stong and can create anything, even ghosts. But only you can see those.

    Lack of sleep verifies this. When your brain is tired, it can play tricks on you easily.

    My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!


  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    just really burnt out and almost pyschotic from lack of sleep last few days.
    Totally an excellent reason to trust your perceptions of reality.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •