View Poll Results: If you could remove one class from the game which would it be?

Voters
565. This poll is closed
  • Druid

25 4.42%
  • Mage

64 11.33%
  • Rogue

123 21.77%
  • Warrior

14 2.48%
  • Warlock

24 4.25%
  • Monk

53 9.38%
  • Hunter

31 5.49%
  • Paladin

41 7.26%
  • Death knight

161 28.50%
  • Priest

7 1.24%
  • Shaman

22 3.89%
Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

If you could remove one class from the game

As a former player I know there were many times I despised a particular class because of an ability I had difficulty dealing with. As a former druid player I remember having many frustrating moments back in tbc having a warlock fear spam me whilst burning me down or life draining me in warsong. Then came the death knights in wrath with made healing as a resto Druid the least pleasent experience I've had in arenas.

The point is we have all felt there was at least one class we wanted erased from the game. So I pose this question, if you could remove one class from the game which class would it be?

Quote Originally Posted by Oldschoolwow View Post
    As a former player I know there were many times I despised a particular class because of an ability I had difficulty dealing with. As a former druid player I remember having many frustrating moments back in tbc having a warlock fear spam me whilst burning me down or life draining me in warsong. Then came the death knights in wrath with made healing as a resto Druid the least pleasent experience I've had in arenas.

The point is we have all felt there was at least one class we wanted erased from the game. So I pose this question, if you could remove one class from the game which class would it be?
    I would remove the Paladin, Because I will never forget Bubble Herth.

rogues because we have replaced them with druids and monks

10+ Year Old Account
    Rogues because they vanish as soon as they see their life in danger.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually... i won't delete any class... i like to have a lot of options... but if i have to.... PALADINS!!! I remenber BC.... when i played with my hunter... IT WAS LIKE KILLING SOMEONE 3 TIMES!!! I HATED THAT!

I have a level 85 rogue. I have all other classes maxed at the end of Cata. Leveling the rogue was tedious and boring. Most of the time I had to force myself to play it, just so I could have all classes. My main was Druid through the end of BC and all of LK and Cata. It just made sense. I could stealth, heal and tank. I could solo alot of old content that my other classes couldnt. I just think they need to completelly overhaul Rogues..They are just boring and so many other classes can do what the do..Better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where's an 'all of the above' option? :-)

I'm just tired of all of them. People QQ about a class, it gets buffed or nerfed, another class gets buffed or nerfed in response, and the cycle continues indefinitely. It's just boring and tiresome. Flavor of the month...yay. Blizzard just needs to stop focusing on PvP as a means of balance, because it ruins the PvE side of things. Make a separate 'spec' or set of abilities for PvP and balance THAT. Trying to kill two birds with one stone just doesn't work, and they've had almost 8 years now of solid proof to back that up.

Every time I start enjoying a class, it gets beaten into the ground, and a class I don't enjoy gets buffed in response. And it's all because someone, somewhere, figured out SOME way of doing something in PvP that caused the other classes to QQ about it, and suddenly certain specs and even whole classes aren't viable for spit anymore. Do I want balance? Not if it means we get to play the FOTM game for eternity. Just leave shit alone, let some classes be OP, and focus on other shit instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rogues, because Swifty hates them... Nah, I generally like all of the classes. If I had to pick 1, probably Druids. They get hit like a freight train when they are tanking, and are annoying as hell to kill if they are Resto PVP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    There's nothing for casuals to do, beyond pretend they are raiders in LFR.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will would nerf Mage to the ground to the point there useless.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

I wouldn't really want to remove a class, but if I had to I'd choose Paladin. For some reason that's the one class I just can't get into.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate Shaman. I don't know why. I just hate them.
    When there is nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Noahsmith37 View Post
    Rogues, because Swifty hates them... Nah, I generally like all of the classes. If I had to pick 1, probably Druids. They get hit like a freight train when they are tanking, and are annoying as hell to kill if they are Resto PVP.
    I have to agree with the druid comment. I loved my Druid up till They completelly rebuilt them in WOTLK, but I got used to it and learned to like it. They rebuilt it again for MOP and I hate it. You are so busy juggling defense abilities that You dont feel like a tank anymore. It feels like the whole challenge is "I hope I survive this". Its a sad play style. I was soloing Blackrock depths trying to farm the mount at raid geared 85. The pre MOP patch changed all of our abilities and in the same gear I couldnt get past the first set of mobs. Sad.

Hunters.
    You all know why.
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pol-Kinabol View Post
    Rogues because they vanish as soon as they see their life in danger.
    This ^

They are always cowards who run away from anything than can fight back.

not remove but merge mage into warlock so everyone will play lock and if i have to it will be mages

10+ Year Old Account
    Death Knights.

Hero Class my tush!

DKs. Never really liked them, only class I've never gotten into. I wouldn't be opposed to them all dying out now that Arthas is gone.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would not want to remove any class.

But if so, it'd be locks. Can't get into them.
    Putin khuliyo

Definitely Rogue, although I would <kinda> miss their sneaky asses when they are gone. Nothing gets your adrenaline flowing more than this:

- out in the world (I travel, quest, grind, whatever in PVP gear)
    - see a rogue in the distance
    - they stealth
    - OH @^%$
    - or you just hear the stealth sound
    - either way, you know what's up
    - prepare for the opener
    - Pee Vee Pee!!!!

TO the DEATH, Son!!!

At least rogues participate in world PVP. I don't play one, probably never will roll anything but a plate class unless they intro Demon Hunter, although I will ALWAYS love my Enhancement Shaman :-)

For The Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    Remove warlocks, and mages
    Shall I be dramatic and say "You haven't heard the last of me,"?

LIFE

(L)ive, (I)nfluence, (F)ight, (E)njoy