Poll: Legendary Weapon

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    It because they are remaking everything then calling it a new expansion. My idea stops them from doing it. Why keep on recyle and remodel old content?? (which is there plan btw...and already in action)

Things need to change. Ok take out the reward idea of mine...but at least they should take note of the raid idea which gives wow what there missing.

---------- Post added 2013-02-02 at 07:00 PM ----------

Well if your a caster you still need a guild to get the staff since firelands is not soloable. They will always be legendary per expansion and its not soloable after one expansion. So guild is still needed to farm those.

10+ Year Old Account
    lets look what MMO stands for...MASSIVE MULTI-PLAYER ONLINE....solo content and wow don't mix

Brawlers Guild?

Deleted
    How about a challenge mode thing that updates your legendary, making it transmogable (no stat increase or updating).

make it tough as fuck and grindy as hell.

Just my 2 cents.

There always ERP, RP, Casual, and alot of people who like doing things alone like dancing naked in moongaurd gold shire alone in one corner. They are playing wow btw which is a mmo.

You can reach 90 without doing quest and you can reach 90 doing quest which is a SOLO thing. So a solo idea is not a sin on mmo.

---------- Post added 2013-02-02 at 07:07 PM ----------

Blue post has said they want legendary to be unique. Your only choice is either USE IT....or Leave it in your bag as vanity and useless item when a new expansion has been release. Doubt they will do that..but thats a great idea which they already rejected.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomia View Post
    It because they are remaking everything then calling it a new expansion. My idea stops them from doing it. Why keep on recyle and remodel old content?? (which is there plan btw...and already in action)

Things need to change. Ok take out the reward idea of mine...but at least they should take note of the raid idea which gives wow what there missing.

---------- Post added 2013-02-02 at 07:00 PM ----------

Well if your a caster you still need a guild to get the staff since firelands is not soloable. They will always be legendary per expansion and its not soloable after one expansion. So guild is still needed to farm those.
    Yup, Challenge Modes were in Cata, Brawler's Guild was in cata, Scenarios, pet battles? Yup, nothing new. Oh man, it was LFR and Dungeon Finder was awesome in vanilla, if it wasn't for that I would have never downed ragnaros, but it sucked that everyone looked the same in vanilla, but when they added transmog in BC, that was fixed.

No, the game is not a copy and paste expansion to expansion. They actually expanded the game each xpac. The game now is nothing like it was in vanilla, or BC, or wrath, or cata.

No, never ever let us solo something for a legendary that's relevant. You realise that a week after this was launched, everyone in WoW would be using the same weapons, do you honestly believe that's good game design? I sure as hell don't and neither does Blizzard.

Im happy with pokemon and halfway to make 250 pets to lvl 25. Brawlers guild is what inspired me for this idea.

But scenario is the same tank and spank nuke the boss and dodge fire. (Minus tank and heals role)
    Basicaly the big additions as mostly the same. The new UI are from add-ons they didnt even think off. Add-on makers gave the idea and there just regular player like everybody els and doesnt work for wow. The big ones are a recycle and its simple cause I dont even watch youtube nor read dungeon journal about raids and I can clear it with my guild (well they do shout at me cause i fail at mechanics...sometimes) My point is, its the same thing but just a diferent look.

If they can add something not found in the game then why not concentrate on it completely and make it the big thing. Rather make it a consolation. Batle pet and brawlers are just consulation that people can ignor. It should not be like that.

---------- Post added 2013-02-02 at 07:22 PM ----------

Why not? well only the best of the best can aquire it in a week or less. I doubt people would bother placing all the spells of there spell book in there bars...but thats the idea. Make it as hard as possible without the tank and spank and 100% mechanic based, all for fun, all requires using the brain and everythign in the spell book. Well if everyone would be having the same weapon in a week then be proud thats how smart people are...which they are not in reality.

Im happy with pokemon and halfway to make 250 pets to lvl 25. Brawlers guild is what inspired me for this idea.

But scenario is the same tank and spank nuke the boss and dodge fire. (Minus tank and heals role)
    Basicaly the big additions as mostly the same. The new UI are from add-ons they didnt even think off. Add-on makers gave the idea and there just regular player like everybody els and doesnt work for wow. The big ones are a recycle and its simple cause I dont even watch youtube nor read dungeon journal about raids and I can clear it with my guild (well they do shout at me cause i fail at mechanics...sometimes) My point is, its the same thing but just a diferent look.

If they can add something not found in the game then why not concentrate on it completely and make it the big thing. Rather make it a consolation. Batle pet and brawlers are just consulation that people can ignor. It should not be like that.
    Because raiding is the main focus of WoW, that is how it has always been. Just like how Call of Duty's focus is guns and fighting against other people. That is what people buy the game for. Just because you may like this new feature does not mean the majority of the player base will.

Thats the same reason why people go for alternative shooter games with more stuff in it. Next thing you know your already playing a different game which also has guns and fighting people. Wow does not give new stuff in there focus. They focus on how they can change how it looks and call it a new expansion.

Thats the same reason why people go for alternative shooter games with more stuff in it. Next thing you know your already playing a different game which also has guns and fighting people. Wow does not give new stuff in there focus. They focus on how they can change how it looks and call it a new expansion.
    Can you please stop exaggerating. I just stated that there are new features added every xpac, but they can't focus all their attention of a project such as they one you are suggesting without sacrificing development on what most people come to the game to play. No company has a limitless supply of workers and resources. Blizzard has many ideas that they wish they could do but can not do. So they slowly add new features over time.

Deleted
    Upgraded legendary will be worst idea evah
    As blizzard says they are part of the expansions lore and should stay out of any transmug or lv upgrade otherwice they wont be legendary just some epics

Deleted
    Where's the I dislike both ideas?

10+ Year Old Account
    Its different from class specific quest. The mechanics changes to your class and spec before you enter the floor. Classes will see the same boss but they will expirience diferent mechanics since the boss will use a diferent skill base on your curent class.

---------- Post added 2013-02-01 at 06:34 PM ----------

No to both means leave the forum.
    1. Thread*, not forum. If you ACTUALLY mean forum, then you sir have a very large ego.
    2. No to both is an important part of that poll, because if you only have options where people like at least one idea, you skew the results massively. 100 people could like one or both ideas, but 200 could think both are stupid. It makes a difference.

---------- Post added 2013-02-03 at 12:55 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Eskobar View Post
    Where's the I dislike both ideas?
    Nowhere, because in OPs mind apparently, his idea is so great you have to like AT LEAST half of it. If you don't then you can get off HIS forum and he does not want to see the statistics for everyone who doesn't like both ideas. But that won't happen right? We ALL like this? Just look at all the posts that say that it's a stupid idea. Gee, MMO-Champ is going to be pretty empty since we all have to leave now...

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bph120 View Post
    Where's the option for no to both?

This, so much this.
    Don't try to fix what's not broken~

You're right, in a MMORPG, we should have much more 1-man activities mandatory.
    Because, doing things without any body else is what a MMORPG is about, right?

Seriously... I like soloing content, really, I do. And I love challenge.
    But what you propose does not fit for WoW at all.

Note that both T12 and T13 legendary items had a solo event that was rather interesting and many people decided that they couldn't be arse to do it and ask people to help them (for T13 legendary daggers, for Tarecgosa's rest you couldn't ask for help ofc.)

10+ Year Old Account
    First off, 100% no to giving legendary/current epic gear from it.

Second, the idea of the 1-man raid you propose is interesting, and while it COULD really be fun if implemented correctly, I just don't know if I want Blizzard to take men off another part of the gameteam to work on it.
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

The thread is just brainstorming of idea. Meaning things will be taken off and things will be added. Write in the comment what you want to add or what you dont like. This is all about exchanging ideas. I started the topic now tell me what you guys want and not and the thread will keep on changing till it achive its goal.

---------- Post added 2013-02-03 at 03:00 AM ----------

You cant realy tell which fits and which doesnt till you have done alot of thinking. Thats why I opened a topic for everyone to continue till it end up satisfying everyone. Things will keep on changing and the change wont stop. As more idea flows in the comment the more i edit the thread to make it better and more acceptable. Now share your own idea...tell us what you want to add in wow and I will make that part of the thread...then tell me what you dont like and I will take note of that.
    Last edited by Tomia; 2013-02-03 at 08:01 AM.

Deleted
    Plenty of people have said they don't like your idea at all. You don't appear to be taking note of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah.. no. to both.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.