What Grinds My Gears While Tanking
- Dying with healers at full Mana
- BoA Hunters/Any class pulling stuff and bringing it to you no matter how much you're already pulling
- Brazilian players...
- Brazilian players who say "gogogogo" (ULTRA RAGE MODE ENABLED)
- People who for some reason want to run ahead of you
- Voidwalkers/Hunter pets with their taunt ability on
- People who constantly need on every thing (mostly Brazilians)
Seriously though.. why do Brazilians need on every thing? Do they not have a Greed option? Serious question...
I'm not a hard person to please... but then again if my limitation is stupidity, then maybe I am a hard person to please.
I would have to say the number one thing that grinds my gears while tanking is getting into a full group of Brazilian players who for the most part speak little to no English and have no business being in the North American region. Usually then it's a combination of the above things that goes on. I try to talk to them with Google Translate but of course it messes it all up and they don't understand what you're trying to say.
A few things I have written down in a text file... even though I shouldn't have to -_-
pet rosnado desligar (pet growl off)
parar de puxar (stop pulling)
à espera de curandeiro (waiting for healer)
você não precisa que você não pode usá-lo mesmo (you do not need that you can not even use it)