Page 1 of 2
1
2
LastLast
  1. #1

    Exclamation "Two in DRAGON YEARS!!" Wrathion [SPOILER] 5.3

    Wrathion is two years old did you know that?

    Most don't. The quote is at least partially true he's not two in human years, but if this audio is any indication he's still rather young.



    He's still very immature and inexperienced deep down and he tries not to show it, but it's there.

    I mean it isn't? Is it just me? Anyone wanna weigh in here?

  2. #2
    Legendary! Evil Inside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Down Under
    Posts
    6,984
    Well yeah he's still young, he was "born" in cata, and if I'm not mistaken MoP is only a year after the DS raid so naturally he's still very young.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

    Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

  3. #3
    what he means by that is that a 2 year old dragon is wiser and more mentally mature than a 14-16 year old human, and therefore he can lecture anduin all he wants.

    remember: wrathion could already understand spoken language before hatching from his egg, and the day he was born he took over an organization of thieves, assassins and spies. he's a born mafia boss
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

  4. #4
    Legendary! Evil Inside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Down Under
    Posts
    6,984
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    what he means by that is that a 2 year old dragon is wiser and more mentally mature than a 14-16 year old human, and therefore he can lecture anduin all he wants.

    remember: wrathion could already understand spoken language before hatching from his egg, and the day he was born he took over an organization of thieves, assassins and spies. he's a born mafia boss
    Fair enough, I misunderstood. Lol I hope he doesn't start charging us for "protection".
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

    Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

  5. #5
    Warchief Voyager's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    2,224
    Not hard to figure out, considering we did the quest to liberate his egg in December 2010, that was about 2 years ago.
    2 years are 2 years anyway, there's no distinction between human, night elf or dragon years.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    Not hard to figure out, considering we did the quest to liberate his egg in December 2010, that was about 2 years ago.
    2 years are 2 years anyway, there's no distinction between human, night elf or dragon years.
    When you can appear as an adult humanoid, there most certainly is a difference between human and dragon years :P

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    Fair enough, I misunderstood. Lol I hope he doesn't start charging us for "protection".
    he's already charging 10k per crystallized fear and 2.5k per eye. if you ask me, that boy has a bright future ahead, with a lot of gold, blackjack and hookers involved.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

  8. #8
    Stood in the Fire Static Transit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    409
    Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    Fair enough, I misunderstood. Lol I hope he doesn't start charging us for "protection".
    For some reason, when I read this I imagined Wrathion on a street corner selling condoms.

    Murmuur - Kil'Jaeden-US - <Gravity> - Survival Hunter

  9. #9
    Warchief Voyager's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    2,224
    Quote Originally Posted by kuku2 View Post
    When you can appear as an adult humanoid, there most certainly is a difference between human and dragon years :P
    I'm sure that dragons can appear as anything they want, they're true shapeshifters.
    The only reason they use humanoid forms in the presence of humanoid races is because they're dealing with those.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    I'm sure that dragons can appear as anything they want, they're true shapeshifters.
    The only reason they use humanoid forms in the presence of humanoid races is because they're dealing with those.
    many dragons also use humanoid forms for intimacy, as the touch of skin is more comfortable than that of scaly leather.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

  11. #11
    The Unstoppable Force Aeluron Lightsong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Posts
    24,649
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    he's already charging 10k per crystallized fear and 2.5k per eye. if you ask me, that boy has a bright future ahead, with a lot of gold, blackjack and hookers involved.

    Sha infused drug market?
    Blizzard do not destroy Jaina Proudmoore's character. Make her who she once was, not full of rage and vengeance.,If you are curious about me or about my writing aspirations, feel free to pst me. Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! My Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Aeluron Big fanboy of Yrel now. Love her now

  12. #12
    The Insane Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Hitbox & Youtube
    Posts
    19,738
    Keep in mind if Blizz didn't retcon the Aspects in 4.3 then this guy would be the Aspect of Earth.
    You don't create "justice" by destroying. That includes buildings, cars, or the careers of the people you want "justice" for.


  13. #13
    I am Murloc! Firebert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Colchester, land of the squaddies, UK
    Posts
    5,568
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    Keep in mind if Blizz didn't retcon the Aspects in 4.3 then this guy would be the Aspect of Earth.
    Retcon? The Aspects were charged with protecting Azeroth and they did so during 4.3. They just need a Titan to recharge their power.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/1 | Mafia: 1/6/7 | TPR: 0.5/3.5/4
    SK: 0/1/1 | VT: 1.5/3.5/5 | Cult: 1/0/1
    Glyphmaster Gunhaver | Avatar by Hasana-chan

  14. #14
    The Unstoppable Force Aeluron Lightsong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Posts
    24,649
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    Keep in mind if Blizz didn't retcon the Aspects in 4.3 then this guy would be the Aspect of Earth.
    It...isn't a retcon. THey just used all of their power(As weird as that as). I disagree with /lolbybyedragons. I think they should of taken a break and rest not *OK BAI GUYS WE WEAKSAUCE LOLOLOL"
    Blizzard do not destroy Jaina Proudmoore's character. Make her who she once was, not full of rage and vengeance.,If you are curious about me or about my writing aspirations, feel free to pst me. Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! My Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Aeluron Big fanboy of Yrel now. Love her now

  15. #15
    The Lightbringer Gobra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,168
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    many dragons also use humanoid forms for intimacy, as the touch of skin is more comfortable than that of scaly leather.
    True or not, i love this =D
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark
    They say that the best weapon is the one you never have to fire. I respectfully disagree. I prefer the weapon you only have to fire once. That's how Dad did it, that's how America does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far. I present to you the newest in Stark Industries' Freedom line. Find an excuse to let one of these off the chain, and I personally guarantee, the bad guys won't even wanna come out of their caves. Ladies and gentlemen, for your consideration... the Jericho.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    Keep in mind if Blizz didn't retcon the Aspects in 4.3 then this guy would be the Aspect of Earth.
    No, he would merely be a descendant of the aspect of earth. (Which he still is, anyway) Aspect powers aren't hereditary.

    Besides, Blizz didn't ret-con the Aspects out, they merely made them lose their powers. A ret-con is changing existing lore.

  17. #17
    The Lightbringer Gobra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,168
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    Keep in mind if Blizz didn't retcon the Aspects in 4.3 then this guy would be the Aspect of Earth.
    You might want to check what Retconning is:P
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark
    They say that the best weapon is the one you never have to fire. I respectfully disagree. I prefer the weapon you only have to fire once. That's how Dad did it, that's how America does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far. I present to you the newest in Stark Industries' Freedom line. Find an excuse to let one of these off the chain, and I personally guarantee, the bad guys won't even wanna come out of their caves. Ladies and gentlemen, for your consideration... the Jericho.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    Keep in mind if Blizz didn't retcon the Aspects in 4.3 then this guy would be the Aspect of Earth.
    Retroactive continuity (retcon for short) is the alteration of previously established facts in a fictional work. Retcons are done for many reasons, including the accommodation of sequels or further derivative works in a series, wherein newer authors or creators want to revise the in-story history to allow a course of events that would not have been possible in the story's original continuity. Other reasons might be the reintroduction of popular characters, resolution of errors in chronology, the updating of a familiar series for modern audiences, or simplification of an excessively complex continuity structure.
    not every change in the story is a retcon, only one that affects past facts. aspects existed, than booom! they used all their aspect power to blow deathwing up and now they aren't aspects anymore. that's not a retcon. maybe you didn't like the path that the story went through, but it's a perfectly valid one that doesn't alter any pre-existent story elements in any form or shape, so it's not a retcon
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

  19. #19
    The Unstoppable Force Aeluron Lightsong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Posts
    24,649
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    not every change in the story is a retcon, only one that affects past facts. aspects existed, than booom! they used all their aspect power to blow deathwing up and now they aren't aspects anymore. that's not a retcon. maybe you didn't like the path that the story went through, but it's a perfectly valid one that doesn't alter any pre-existent story elements in any form or shape, so it's not a retcon
    It's no retcon but I didn't like it(It's an acceptable ending writing wise but I didn't like it).
    Blizzard do not destroy Jaina Proudmoore's character. Make her who she once was, not full of rage and vengeance.,If you are curious about me or about my writing aspirations, feel free to pst me. Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! My Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Aeluron Big fanboy of Yrel now. Love her now

  20. #20
    It's either a mistype somewhere or he counts the time he was in the egg even before we retrieved his egg. Since even if the events of Badlands occurred at the beginning of Cataclysm we are only a year and a half since the Cataclysm occurred and less than a year since he hatched as of 5.2. I'd imagine Kosak would explain it was 'weird stuff happened with that Titan device'.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •