DK Tank LF 2 day/wk HM Guild

Co-Raid Leader, Tank officer, and Main Tank of Phoenix Knights on Drenden looking for a new home.

I have some HM experience in Cata, however most of my experience is normal modes. I am looking to take my game to the next level in HM content. I try to Min/Max in everything I do. I am looking for a 10man heroic mode guild that raids 2 days a week. Please contact me via Battle.net ingame. Fizzle#1152

The Late Shift is a 10 man guild located on the PVP server Magtheridon, our current progression is 16/16N and 4/16H. We currently have a high demand for a new tank. If you are able to raid from 12:30 AM - 3:30 AM (EST) on Wed./Thur./Fri. I would like to hear from you, if interested contact me via Battle Tag Kajaran#1783, or apply at the guild site listed below. Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks for the interest but 3:30 AM is a little too late for me. I have to wake up kinda early for classes.

10+ Year Old Account
    About us:::

We are a new 10 man guild on the Kul Tiras server, as horde. We are casual-core environment which means we plan on completing the current tier efficiently in a timely manner but on a much less rigorous schedule than most progression environments. Most of us currently have other responsibilities in our lives besides gaming so we can't commit that 24/7 lifestyle to gaming and want to be able to raid while also having social schedules. We picked a quiet server to reside on to have a more intimate feel with our community and enjoy that server competitiveness. Most of our core members have been playing wow for over 6 years and have been on the cutting edge of progression in multiple tiers and finishing in the top 10 us and world in 10 and 25 man modes. We are very interested in achieving a regularly competitive pvp atmosphere with 3's-5's and rbg teams.

We are very interested in challenge modes and want to obtain our server first for the gold mode here since we just got here and saw that this was available.

Leadership/Raid Experience: We have remained friends over the course of our whole wow careers but each have a unique facet of experiences and skills. Myself, I raided in mid 200-300 range of wow for 4 years, then I joined Premonition on Senjin the US 2nd guild, and when they made the decision to conclude raiding. Fidd was with me in Change Machine on Vashj, then went to Swims in Lava one of the top US 10 mans. Azmo has been in multiple US 100-150 guilds in his career and mainly pvps on Tich with <Hey Im MVP> and already has multiple server first gold modes on different classes. Putrifid/Ledonn was in multiple US 100-150 guilds. These are just some of our core members.

Progression:: Our current core members range from 11/16hm, 2/16hm, normal clears, to fresh players that just got back into wow since FL. Looking to be top on server for end of this tier into the new tier. Just got everyone on the same page and caught up ready to go for 5.2.

Currently (as of 2/3/12): 6/6-N MSV

So we have nothing done as a full group yet, just all individually progressed at different rates atm.

Raid Times
    Sat-Sun (Monday an optional extra day if needed) Raid will start at 7pm and go to 10:30pm server time (Central Time).

If you have any questions for us please contact us in game by messaging: Azmodias (Ciphur#1194), Reese (pimia#1608), or Fidlesticks.

You can also check out our guild website and apply at casualtown.enjin.com/home

Thank you for the interest but I am looking for a more established guild. Good luck in this tier though!

Still looking. 2 or 3 day/wk would be ideal.

Heya Fizzles,

I'm not going to copy and paste my whole recruitment thread, but you can find it here:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Th-or-Fri-Sat

Give it a look and let me know if you are interested!!