Just linking this since no one else did. It's alright I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Skinny Red View Post
    It's Abracadabra and Sixth Sense.
    I love those 2 as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love it, I'm surprised you only think it's alright tbh as most people seem to love or hate it not be in between. Been listening to it all today and yesterday. The mini is fantastic too but unfortunately only 4 songs. No Love is the weakest song but still okay but Hate, Blind and Canvas are all 4minute at their best.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gave Hate another try since I didn't greatly dislike the song as a whole (only the initial drop) but nope, there's no saving this song for me. Old 4minute is 10/10 but they've gotten worse and worse lately, with that statement about the success of the album having an impact on renewing contracts I have no hope for these girls. I guess it's my time to feel sad about a (possible) disbandment since I don't care about kara at all

Listened to the rest of the mini too and didn't like it either. Oh well, I'll just continue listening to OMGirl until their next release.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Totally agree, first listen I was a bit..hmm that was odd. But the more I hear it the more I love it.

Funny how the first single has a "long version" MV that's a whole 1:47 long

The intro is almost 2 minutes and starts a bit meh in my opinion, but gets better and better the longer you listen.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought it started right away tbh it seems like that's the start and it's just a 6minute song, I actually love it though the entire song and the MV. 10/10. I didn't expect it to be that good, the first one was okay but not like amazing or anything but that second <3

Maybe it does, maybe the song is just one big intro that repeats itself

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    have you heard the rest of the mini? They're all such good songs. Big fan of Blind
    Yup, I love it! Unfortunately others that listened to the mini did not but I think every song is good, No Love is the worst on the mini imo it's not as good as the others (and is unfortunately the song they choose to sing on music shows along side Hate) but Blind and Canvas are both great.

Also 4minute are so good live, they did something weird with their first live performance but still love it:

and No More, which I think I actually prefer live.

10+ Year Old Account
    After listening to the live a bunch and the song on the album a bunch I definitely like No Love a lot more now!

Also, only 4 days until this happens!

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone's gonna be happy, it's the real one : https://www.instagram.com/artist_eunji/

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea! I wish I used instagram tbh, I can never get the hang of checking instagram or twitter or anything like that tbh, not much of a social media person. So I just end up checking them when people mention them or link me stuff anyway but still it's nice!

10+ Year Old Account

I love it.

Also K-Ville just did a spotlight video on NS Yoon G, well deserved she's way too underrated.

10+ Year Old Account
    This released too! those girls are so funny.

Last edited by Kagdar; 2016-02-12 at 04:53 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    [video=youtube;oaxUPPdXkaI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaxUPPdXkaI[video]

I love it.
    I'm a little bit let down by the MV not being more flashy with the sailor moon stuff and simply boiling down to generic boy cheats on girl plot, but they look great and the song is great too so w/e!

Also K-Ville just did a spotlight video on NS Yoon G, well deserved she's way too underrated.
    [video=youtube;rpgIzkQoNmI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpgIzkQoNmI[video]
    Indeed, imo she has everything it takes to be a big star and she has several great songs. Not sure why her career hasn't quite taken off yet :/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kagdar View Post
    This released too! those girls are so funny.

[video=youtube;h41Rrk_6rzs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h41Rrk_6rzs[video]
    It's a pretty funny song and the beat is surprisingly great, but I wouldn't listen to them talking for 3 minutes again
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    What's with all the Album-mix versions? what's that mean?

Also Rainbow comeback. Total style change again, I don't think I've ever seen a more 80s reminiscent video, in a not so totally over the top way. Just the way it was filmed, even the aspect ratio for most of the video.

10+ Year Old Account
    A streamer on Twitch was listening to this playlist.

Wanted to list just because it's a huge list worth listening in the background.

10+ Year Old Account
    Brave Girls just made a comeback after a bajillion and 1 years. No sure if it's the same girls or what, I doubt all are the same with that much time between songs but it's really good.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Basically just a remix of the song, if you want the normal (non-remixed) that's what's on the singles, but not the albums.

Album version:
    [video=youtube;xUZDC21GSh0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUZDC21GSh0[ideo]

Single release:
    [video=youtube;7PtvnaEo9-0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PtvnaEo9-0[deo]

for example ^^
    They generally aren't too much different / exciting but some are better, like the LTW remixes of Chocolate Disco and MY COLOR are 100x better than the singles
    Interesting, I've only listened to one full Perfume album which I think was triangle, so I've only heard the album versions on that I guess ha.

10+ Year Old Account
    Brave Girls just made a comeback after a bajillion and 1 years. No sure if it's the same girls or what, I doubt all are the same with that much time between songs but it's really good.
    That was pretty good but I had trouble figuring out how many girls are actually in the group. Looked like 7 but they had so many choreo formations that were only 5 that it was a little confusing.

Figured I'd post these here just in case anyone hasn't seen them. Song covers, it's Golden Maknae day.

VIXX's Hyuk (his voice is really quite lovely)

BTS' Jungkook

The other two were recent, this one is from a month ago but I didn't listen to it then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea there is seven. I was curious about how many members were difference since their last song was back in early 2012 and it seems like being on hiatus for so long would make some members leave. They had 3 members leave out of the original 5, and added 5 to replace them.

tbh I'm impressed they managed to hang on to even 2 members with a 4 year hiatus for a group that never got popular really on any level. Groups like Blady can loose most of the group in less than a year, multiple times!
    Last edited by Anakso; 2016-02-16 at 02:10 PM.

Also Rainbow comeback. Total style change again, I don't think I've ever seen a more 80s reminiscent video, in a not so totally over the top way. Just the way it was filmed, even the aspect ratio for most of the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URPYRLiGAnY
    I can't get enough of this song and then that MV, first MV I think is worth watching more than once