You can always go to Google Translate to find out.
    And now to find out if it's also on Android.

- - - Updated - - -

Let's see.. 2PM, T-ARA, TVXQ, 2NE1, CNBLUE, IU, KARA, FTISLAND.
    No SNSD

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, even Suju is in the play store. Found the girls somewhere else though.

- - - Updated - - -

lol, first try at The Boys, max combo: 437.
    That fever button doesn't work right, pretends that I'm clicking the right bar.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Yea, it's like guitar hero but with your fingers. There's two different modes to play, and quite a few songs. They didn't have that many at the start, but they've added a lot from the albums released after. The games themselves (there are "SHAKE" games for other groups too!) are entirely in english, but I get a lot of notices in korean ;_; I don't even know what I'm missing, maybe it's a deal on song packages or something D:
    Ever try osu! ? It's like a pretty cool rhythm game and there's tens of thousands of songs. There's actually a thread about this game here too in this subforum. Funny enough, it was because of the game I discovered SNSD because my friend wanted to play the challenge me to the taiko version of Gee lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    You can always go to Google Translate to find out.
    I guess. But then I'd have to compare each letter to their alphabet, hope I get it all right and then translate >.< Can't copy the text.

lol, first try at The Boys, max combo: 437.
    That fever button doesn't work right, pretends that I'm clicking the right bar.
    Hehe, remember to change the speed and use hidden/reverse if it gets too easy. And the cards you get after each song can be used when playing to get more score My best round so far has been Why I Like You from Suju, got perfect on it at x8 speed It's a rather slow song, though. Songs like A-CHA are just mad because they want you to hit notes and shake the phone at the same time, impossible! Haven't actually played the SNSD game that much, I'm not sure why.

Quote Originally Posted by obake1 View Post
    Ever try osu! ? It's like a pretty cool rhythm game and there's tens of thousands of songs. There's actually a thread about this game here too in this subforum. Funny enough, it was because of the game I discovered SNSD because my friend wanted to play the challenge me to the taiko version of Gee lol
    That I have! But thanks for the recommendation It's a great game, although I haven't played it in a while. Maybe I should I tend to only download songs I know of, but there weren't that many SNSD songs last time I checked. Almost no songs from other kpop groups I listen to either I did spend a LOT of time trying to get perfect on a Muse song, competing against a friend to see who would get it first (not me ><).

Arrival number 1, my first non-SNSD kpop album!. Estimated arrival was 7-14 days both for this and the bigger package, today is day #14 and I've only got this. Baaaahhhhhh
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Arrival number 1, my first non-SNSD kpop album!. Estimated arrival was 7-14 days both for this and the bigger package, today is day #14 and I've only got this. Baaaahhhhhh
    Estimated shipping date or arrival date?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just went on a SNSD rampage on Yesasia. Complete discography and concerts in one swoop

Was watching the Horror Movie Factory videos yesterday too. Korean variety shows, how I've missed you.

Totally worth it!
    I had to get a few things of eBay for the limited editions and things like Paradise in Phuket.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't looked into the rarer stuff yet, but I think those will put some dents in my wallet

Good that you mentioned it btw. I was trying to say that the Tokyo Photobook was the same as the first Japanese photobook, but that's so not true. So I just bought the Holiday photobook

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Estimated shipping date or arrival date?
    Oh, wait, stuff not from amazon got delayed several days. So the 14th day after shipping isn't today, it's on the 29th. Welp. Better come then as I won't live at this adress on the 30th!

I really should look into buying more concerts/photobooks as well D:
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    God, I want the first press limited edition bluray for their 2nd Japanese concert. It's not even out yet and it's already out of print...even the standard first press edition

http://www.soshified.com/2013/08/gir...september-18th
    Here, more places to buy from.
    HMV requires a credit card, Tower is for Japan only apparently.
    Sigh, tried 3 stores already, no luck. Maybe Amazon works.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think I'm way late to the party on this release

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand NO!. Amazon JP apparently also only wants CC.. fuck me -_-

- - - Updated - - -

That's 3 accounts I made for nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm currently trying my way with HMV, but it keeps asking me for my adress when I've already put it in, and there's no "next" button ;_;

If you want to settle for the normal version I think I saw it on the US amazon, and the FPLE was available on the japanese amazon a few days ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Get a credit card, Asme!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Oh right. HMV. Don't use Chrome, the button won't show up/doesn't work. No problems in Firefox and IE.

- - - Updated - - -

Guess I'll have to resort to my last option, CDJapan.

- - - Updated - - -

Guess that last option doesn't work either. Anyone that I can borrow a CC from ?:3

10+ Year Old Account
    Bah. I'm using Opera Next (they switched to chromium), and my backup browser is.. Chrome. IE isn't even enabled. Guess I'll have to download Firefox and start over then!

..I feel for you.

- - - Updated - - -

Damn you update fast, my replies are worthless!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Ohhhoohohoh, eBay, my very last option. Guess I'll just have to shelf out those $105 then.

It's a lot more expensive than the €50 it costs in the store though :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Ouch ;_; Totally worth it though, what with the extra stuff you get :3
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

And that was that, at least I'll get what I want now.

10+ Year Old Account
    At least HMV is a good enough site so you can actually input your card info so you can give them money for the products they are selling

OH WAIT NO I LIED
    Cave Cave Deus Videt