10+ Year Old Account
    NC.A looks really cute, she would've fit perfectly for the role Hyeri played. Guess they used Hyeri instead to net NC.A some extra views for the song.

Oh man, you can even link your last.fm to Osu! so it scrobbles the songs you're playing. Science!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea I think that was why but she really would have been perfect for the part. She's also 17 so she's the right age even!

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Now that's a game I've always been complete shit at D:
    Stepmania? Yeah some songs are just brutal.

Thaor is the one on the left. If you look up MSWGO (My Spirit Will Go On) or Death Piano, those are far worse than this one.
    Last edited by PantsDePeon; 2013-11-13 at 04:39 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    GD made his own MV of him performing while surrounded by his fans hehe, he's awesome

- - - Updated - - -

I just realized we haven't seen Asme in a while :< we've lost all the PvM people! First Majad, then Deca and now Asme

- - - Updated - - -

http://mama.interest.me/visite?s=1383671011698
    Vote guys

10+ Year Old Account
    Too much slacking going on :<
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Sometime in the next ~22 hours NC.A will release her new song yay
    I bet it will be while I'm sleeping xD

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    I just realized we haven't seen Asme in a while :< we've lost all the PvM people! First Majad, then Deca and now Asme
    Read ALL the things! I don't have a reason to post.. could QQ about Yesasia stuff taking 4 weeks to get here :/ I just got my AoA single and Nine Muses album, which I'm happy with. Would be even happier if it didn't take so long.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh noes, f(x) overtook GG in the best female group
    31,6% vs 31,3%

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea it's close , don't think that one will really come down to the votes at all unless all the other stuff is really close too xD

And post pics especially if there was a poster

No posters yet, which makes it even worse. 27 days and no poster yet! I don't know why they keep advertising with the 6-14 day delivery...

- - - Updated - - -

So ye, it's pretty much the Prima Donna and Red Motion covers.
    Got the Chanmi card, 3rd in bottom row.

10+ Year Old Account
    Random question time

If you guys listen to anything but asian music (highly likely I guess!) what are your favorite bands or artists or all time? Not just currently listening to or something, but out of all time!

While I'm not a teen anymore I'm still very edgy, so my favorite bands and artists of all time are Marilyn Manson, Eminem and Slipknot.

Trying to bring back some life to this thread ;_;
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

For me, besides the asian music, most of what I have is in english. I listen to Rammstein, which is german rock.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I, on the other hand, my music collection consists of 99.9% asian pop and the other 0.1% is the random dubstep/techno/english song I find on a youtube video or the radio, but I don't follow anyone in particular as I do for C/J/Kpop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PantsDePeon View Post
    For me, besides the asian music, most of what I have is in english. I listen to Rammstein, which is german rock.
    Good choice! I don't listen to them much anymore but I still like them. They came to Sweden in '11 I think, but I didn't have the means to go see them :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Yeah K-pop has been pretty lame lately (aside from the Ailee scandal I guess..)
    Mhm, I'm hoping Suju has their comeback in December as they've kind of hinted at. And that EXO variety of course! But yeah more music would be nice..

I still read everything though! I'm glad you had fun at the SuJu concert I don't even like them, but I really wish I could've gone. There was also the VIXX concert in Stockholm(?) lately. I wish I could have gone to that one too
    Aww you should've! Best performance I've ever seen but it sucked being there alone. I kept trying to come up with something to lure Muzual there with but couldn't come up with anything. No idea if he's even close to London. And you missed out on seeing Kris and Suho, although they didn't do much, but still! Suho did a tiny part of the chorus dance of Growl and as that's probably my favorite song of 2013 that was awesome ^^

I was planning on going to the VIXX concert, but as I'm not a fan of them I thought I'd save my money for Suju. A friend from uni was going to see them but apparently the event sold out really quickly (or he was just slow). ^^

I planned everything about the trip apart from how I'd get to the actual arena. So when I stepped off the bus I was like, holy shit, what the fuck am I supposed to do now. But apparently the bus station was just outside the biggest underground station I've ever seen so shit worked out. Even though I bought the wrong ticket, twice. ^^

I mostly just listen to Asian music, but I like pretty much any pop! CHVRCHES is probably my favourite non-Asian band at the moment. Frank Ocean is also really nice! But yeah, whenever I'm in the mood for new music I just look up new Asian artists that I haven't heard of before. I really wish there was more accessible Thai/Indonesian/Mongolian music or whatever
    But I wanted of all time, not right now! But I'll check out CHVRCHES anyway

Quote Originally Posted by obake1 View Post
    I, on the other hand, my music collection consists of 99.9% asian pop and the other 0.1% is the random dubstep/techno/english song I find on a youtube video or the radio, but I don't follow anyone in particular as I do for C/J/Kpop.
    Ait ^^ I'm kinda the same, but lately I've gone back to the bands I listened to a few years ago (Surprised I still remember the lyrics!) so I got a bit interested if you guys do listen to something else than asian or if it's 100% this. Bit OT but what kind of dubstep/techno do you listen to when you do listen to it? Often in the mood for that stuff late at night :3 If it's truly random and not a particular DJ(?), mind linking your fav song?
    Last edited by BHD; 2013-11-14 at 01:13 AM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Aw! Yeah I'm not a big fan either, but it still would've been cool to see them live. I'm saving my money for when EXO gets here instead
    Hehe, hopefully Suju coming to London and VIXX coming to Stockholm is a sign for more kpop breaking into the EU for concerts. If EXO comes to Europe I will meet up with you for the show! Male boy band appreciation represent

Haha, how did you manage to buy the wrong ticket twice? o.O
    Don't underestimate the how bad the information people at Liverpool Street Station are at handing out information ._. You need to buy a return ticket right now they said, this is a train ticket and not an underground ticket they said. Why would I need to buy a return ticket when there are ticket machines at the station I'm going off at? Why would they have ticket machines next to the underground station that says nothing but "Buy tickets here" but apparently only sells train tickets?! WHY BRITISH PEOPLE WHY?!

In other news, I only saw one person with bad teeth It did rain, though.

Oh! Well it's pretty much the same, because I never really had a favourite western artist. Before I started listening to Japanese music I just listened to whatever was on the radio. and good! Not sure if it's your style, but they're really great!
    Ah, roger. I had a period between Eminem and Manson where I "just listened to whatever was on the radio" too ^^ I even had a moment there when I was kinda into the newer stuff from Lena Philipsson. Yeaaaah >_> But yeah as I said I'll check them out, I'm somewhat into most genres so if you think they're great they probably have potential for me as well
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Ait ^^ I'm kinda the same, but lately I've gone back to the bands I listened to a few years ago (Surprised I still remember the lyrics!) so I got a bit interested if you guys do listen to something else than asian or if it's 100% this. Bit OT but what kind of dubstep/techno do you listen to when you do listen to it? Often in the mood for that stuff late at night :3 If it's truly random and not a particular DJ(?), mind linking your fav song?
    Ok, I kind of lied. I actually like a majority of Blackmill tracks. Check that out on Youtube. In particular, I really like the track called Rain. Most recently, I've been listening to this (not Blackmill, but I really like this track):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYi5EChJYgk

Ephixa has some cool mixes. The Zeldastep songs I really like

Found this one while watching the NA Challenger League streams. Oddly enough, the first time I ever tuned into watch that, Bubble Pop was playing :P

10+ Year Old Account
    She did release it while i was sleeping!

Plus something i was waiting to happen for a long time Norazo comeback!

- - - Updated - - -

And no i'm not currently listening to non-asian music... but i used to listen to alternative rock / punk-rock. Favorite of all time : Goldfinger, close 2nd Rise Against (only the newest stuff but it super awesome)

10+ Year Old Account
    I slept in a ridiculous amount D:
    But yay new NC.A song! It's great
    Although I was hoping from the teaser there would be more of a story to it.

This is good, female rapper with male singer

As for none Asian music, like Obake I listen to 99.9% asian music but rest though is random parody type music and so few that I can list them all; All Caps, Chameleon Circuit and one song by Letomi. Neither of the first two still release new songs either :<
    Apart from that it's all Asian music

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

lol, Taeyeon's reaction at the end.

10+ Year Old Account
    haha that's awesome xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by obake1 View Post
    Ok, I kind of lied. I actually like a majority of Blackmill tracks. Check that out on Youtube. In particular, I really like the track called Rain. Most recently, I've been listening to this (not Blackmill, but I really like this track):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYi5EChJYgk

Ephixa has some cool mixes. The Zeldastep songs I really like

Found this one while watching the NA Challenger League streams. Oddly enough, the first time I ever tuned into watch that, Bubble Pop was playing :P
    Aha, will do! The linked song was pretty good. And yeah Ephixa mixes are great :3

Apparently the melon music awards is live now http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/...#axzz2kJsSPfL5
    Cave Cave Deus Videt