10+ Year Old Account
    Death Note is probably one of the most popular anime out there!

Indeed, 90s were good. I was just jokingly making a point that even if something is "so X year" it's still good today! I still listen to Backstreet Boys and 'N Sync, actually. Although not very often, but still!

SM are collabing with some magazine for a photoshoot of a lot of their members, or something like that. There was a small article about it on Allkpop, http://www.allkpop.com/2013/03/sm-en...ration-project

People seem to hate on SHINee's stylists, and I don't know why. Their clothes are awesome, I'd rock it if I could find a site that sells it, but I doubt I could afford anything ^^

SM Managers doing a Dream Girl dance cover!

In white - Super Junior manager

with a black blouse which is written the word trust: SNSD manager

with black and orange trouser: f(x) manager

with red jacket: SHINee manager

with cap: EXO manager
    ^ youtube
    Last edited by BHD; 2013-03-25 at 09:13 AM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Loved Death note, and saw the live action.

I recall liking the first intro and hating the second one if the second one was that screaming one, do not want!
    I'll give that song you linked earlier a try then if it's the first death note Might be some more J-Rock I like.

I only read the manga, loved it. Then I saw a few minutes from the live action movie and decided that I didn't want to ruin my memory with that.

10+ Year Old Account
    The manga is great, and so is the anime. They made a small change in the ending for the anime, btw. Not that it had any impact on the outcome, and it was just a small detail. The live action movies (I think they made more than one, but I only saw the first one) can go die in a fire. Horrible, horrible movie.

Aye, the second intro to Death Note is the "screaming one", and it's awesome! Nightmare's album "The WORLD Ruler" is full of good songs, with the title song being the best. That's the one that's in the intro. (First one)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=502s...8Bq6l6JqUXAoSz Playlist with the entire album Also, the song Alumina, on the same album, is the DN outro. Personally rarely listen to the outro when I've seen an episode, but this one's quite good.
    Last edited by BHD; 2013-03-25 at 10:19 AM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't mind the live action

Never read the manga though, what is the change?

10+ Year Old Account
    In the manga, Mikami renounces Light as his god after Light tries to order him to kill the task force, whereas in the anime he commits suicide after finding out he wasn't working for a real god. He dies in the manga too, though, but later while in prison.

Going offtopic as hell here!

Cute/funny pics of Yuri, Sunny & Jessica to stay somewhat on topic ^.^
    Last edited by BHD; 2013-03-25 at 10:52 AM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Cute/funny pics of Yuri, Sunny & Jessica to stay somewhat on topic ^.^
    That Yuri one

Teaser for Lee Hi's song Rose

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oN6Fm0vdJ9Y

10+ Year Old Account
    That's a very good song Dalliah

Does she have any MVs? I don't think she's the kind of person I'd listen to on my own account, unless she had a good MV. That might be the clincher to make me like her.

I'll look for more songs by her in a bit, her other songs might be even better after all, but writing an essay now

Also is it a singer or a band? Can't tell but the name sounds like singer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh I see, I have a friend who listens to a lot of vocaloid so I've been meaning to try some. Now I know one to try xD

---------- Post added 2013-03-26 at 10:43 PM ----------

DAMMIT SUJU WHY YOU DO DIS!

Yesung will be enlisting this year, so we'll have a year with no Leeteuk OR Yesung! D:
    It's better than if Eunhyuk were to go I suppose, at least for me, but still :<

New songs

---------- Post added 2013-03-26 at 05:49 PM ----------

o.O and one for BHD

I didn't mention this earlier in the thread, but I have been on a j-rock craze lately. Searching for bands I have never heard of/listened to before.

ONE OK ROCK \o/ 完全感覚Dreamer is one of their best songs, Clock Strikes is very good too.

I think I saw that song when i was searching on last.fm, but didn't listen to it. I like it nonetheless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    DAMMIT SUJU WHY YOU DO DIS!

Yesung will be enlisting this year, so we'll have a year with no Leeteuk OR Yesung! D:
    It's better than if Eunhyuk were to go I suppose, at least for me, but still :<
    Damn North Korea for bombing close to the border/a bit over the border when SK were actually thinking about removing the enlistment being mandatory ;_; But yeah, it fucking sucks that Yesung is going now too. AKP were thinking that Yesung would be the next to go, and go in 2013, but I was hoping they were wrong. Yesung/Eunhyuk are my biases in suju so it *really* sucks. Hopefully he'll do it at the end of the year, so that he'll be in at least all the Super Shows, because if I actually get to go and Yesung isn't there.. it's like eating snickers without the chocolate. The peanuts and whatnot is good, but I fucking want my chocolate! And it would be awesome to see Suju release a new MV when Heechul comes back, and before Yesung leaves. Kinda like how we saw SF&S when Kanging came back, and SPY just before Leeteuk left. But no matter what happens I still hate army enlistment being mandatory. At least Yesung is only going to be a social worker, so we might see him in radio stuff like Heechul.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    o.O indeed! And you sure know how to please this poster :3
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

21 months conscription.. wow. Stuff like that shouldn't be anymore in this world.

Quote Originally Posted by Jongin View Post
    Btw Asmekiel I listened to ONE OK ROCK's latest album, it was pretty nice!
    I bought it on release Should arrive this week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ooh, more Alan :3
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    I bought it on release Should arrive this week.
    What was their newest album? I'm kind of new to them.