10+ Year Old Account
    You got Jessica! :O
    What options did you pick!

And hey what about Asme, his only bias list for 4minute is not liking Hyuna xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh my god I know it's mean but ugly_fatty_cutter I lold.
    Anyway awesome Key! I didn't know he used to cut, that's sad. He always seems so happy now!

Also I didn't know he spoke English that well I mean, there are very notable mistakes but that is conversational level at least.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I love how keys name is bumkeyk

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    You got Jessica! :O
    What options did you pick!

Heck, I don't remember. Some random crap.

Hyuna is the most popular in the group, and as I've heard, "If you don't have haters, then you're doing something wrong". Someone is bound to find something wrong with her because they don't want to like the one everyone else does! She's the most popular...why? Because the company decided to give her the "sexy" image and focus on her a little bit more than all the other girls. She's done the solo songs, and the variety shows. Her face is out there more IMO.

Deleted
    Ana, I'm pretty sure Key is fluent in english. It's bumpy, sure, but it's fluent. When they did the "surprise vacation" thing, he went to London and constantly tried to strike up conversations with people he met on the street.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    Heck, I don't remember. Some random crap.

Hyuna is the most popular in the group, and as I've heard, "If you don't have haters, then you're doing something wrong". Someone is bound to find something wrong with her because they don't want to like the one everyone else does! She's the most popular...why? Because the company decided to give her the "sexy" image and focus on her a little bit more than all the other girls. She's done the solo songs, and the variety shows. Her face is out there more IMO.
    Yea and also Gangnam Style.
    Even nwn has a Hyuna obsession and he wouldn't even be able to name the letters the other members names began with and probably couldn't name any 4minute songs xD

Also I remember my friend who is kind of into kpop a bit linked a Hyuna song on her FB and I told her to check out Hyunas most recent song which at the time was whats your name and she responded with "Yea it makes sense Hyunas doing a song with 4minute, that's where she started I think"
    And I'm just like O.O...........................

But seeing Hyuna in variety shows, honestly there is a reason to legitimately like her, she's funny, nice and adorable along with being a great rapper and dancer, and being a good singer. Some of my favorite moments in IY involved Hyuna. Actually maybe I do like her more than Gayoon.
    But Sohyun is just too cute and the one show I have seen her in she was awesome! xD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    Ana, I'm pretty sure Key is fluent in english. It's bumpy, sure, but it's fluent. When they did the "surprise vacation" thing, he went to London and constantly tried to strike up conversations with people he met on the street.
    I remember that now actually, but I'd still call it conversational level and not fluent xD

- - - Updated - - -

Oh damn, a picture of that girls wrists have shown up on my tumblr.
    She didn't go across the street or down the lane she went skipping back and forth and doing hop scotch all over that thing!

Deleted
    Yea, homegirl kinda went to town on herself. I really hope someone other than just Key is trying to help. I get that getting a very sincere, understanding and supportive message from your number one idol is a big thing, but like, she needs some sort of parental intervension of sorts.

10+ Year Old Account
    But seeing Hyuna in variety shows, honestly there is a reason to legitimately like her, she's funny, nice and adorable along with being a great rapper and dancer, and being a good singer. Some of my favorite moments in IY involved Hyuna. Actually maybe I do like her more than Gayoon.
    But Sohyun is just too cute and the one show I have seen her in she was awesome! xD
    If you ever look at the comments on 4minute Youtube videos, Sohyun and Gayoon get just as much, if not more, love than Hyuna does. I think they kind of made Hyuna into the face of the group because she can "do sexy". It's somewhat the dancing, I think.

Gayoon is probably the prettiest one in the group, definitely the best singer (along with Jiyoon), but if you watch her when she dances she NEVER really gets into it. She'd probably be even more popular if she was a dancer too.

Sohyun is the cutest without forcing a whole bunch of aegyo. I think everyone just thinks she's adorable.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd put Sohyun as the prettiest in the group xD
    Then Gayoon

- - - Updated - - -

So long shot but does anyone remember when I linked a girl group and they weren't on Jpopsuki and I said this had happened a few days ago too but I forgot the girl group and someone looked back and it turned out to be 1PS and then I said I would make sure not to forgot the other girl group this time.

Anyone remember what group that was? xD

- - - Updated - - -

I remembered them! It was scarlet.
    They're on JPS now but not a single comment on their upload aw

- - - Updated - - -

Watching the JJCC MV some more, they really aren't subtle about hiding the big guy xD

- - - Updated - - -

Speaking of scarlet

No one else liked this song the first time but it's actually really good, I think the reason people didn't like it was because the MV, while unique, is also completely terrible and distracting so this time maybe try them while tabbed and don't watch the MV! But the song its self is pretty strong.

But I do like 2Yoon At least, I like the mini they released.

Just got my Catallena album 1 2 3 4 <- Yay, the right card

Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    Just got my Catallena album 1 2 3 4 <- Yay, the right card
    Nice. If I get that, I hope to get the Lizzy one.

- - - Updated - - -

well, I guess its time I finally replaced my power supply cause this grinding sound is getting on my nerves. Least they are relatively cheap.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where is the right card? I don't see Nana, is she hiding behind Raina?
    Also I thought you didn't like Catallena, or was it just the MV you didn't like?

I said the MV is weird, not that I didn't like the song.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    4 <- Yay, the right card
    Quote Originally Posted by PantsDePeon View Post
    Nice. If I get that, I hope to get the Lizzy one.
    Where is the right card? I don't see Nana, is she hiding behind Raina?
    Haha

10+ Year Old Account
    Migs input has made things uneven

Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    The best

I agree with this.

10+ Year Old Account
    I used to like Raina like you... but then learned the existence of Lizzy.

Last edited by Kagdar; 2014-03-26 at 05:49 PM.

Yay, finished D3 again. Last fight is pretty interesting, so easy to die if you get distracted for a second or two.

I haven't really seen much OC besides from MVs and single/album booklets. In those I think Raina looks the best of the three.

Yeah Asme. The end guy in D3 got me a little upset. Took me dying 3 times I think before I realized I had an ability that would resurrect me when I died.

Good thing you don't play hardcore then I can't see myself leveling 3 characters just to beat the last boss.

- - - Updated - - -

I wish global play would really mean global and not "region locked character, but you can play if you feel like starting over" global.