10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    I dunno. If I ever had to travel that far for a concert, as in taking a plane far, I'd make a vacation out of it. Lectures aren't that important.
    Last two weeks of the course, so I guess lecture is the wrong word. More like pre-presentation things going on. Shit I shouldn't miss at least ^^ I've been to London several times though so it's not like there was much new and exciting to see :/

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/...-an-idol-group

Which role are you? Unsurprisingly I got "rapper"..!
    Last edited by BHD; 2014-04-13 at 12:46 AM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

press edit and save to fix the link ^^

- - - Updated - - -

hm, I got entertainer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah ty

Leader, maknae, rapper, entertainer, dancer, lead vocalist and visual are the ones I know you can get. Should have a secret answer that is "Dasom"

- - - Updated - - -

Listened through Miracles in December once (not really in the mood for that kind of music atm), but it sounded good. I didn't pay attention to which song was on but I think I liked The Star a lot. As for anything related to Drunken Tiger I'll have to listen to that tomorrow instead, got too caught up in grinding in diablo and so I just put on other playlists while also checking out Dynamic Duo. Really not sure what I think about them yet. Does kind of feel like Gaeko carries Choiza a lot, his lines are better in every song I've heard so far, but I still have some of their earlier albums left.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    I got visuals.. wut? how could i have gotten this!

I somehow got Leader. No idea how, but yeah.

- - - Updated - - -

I liked Miracles of December. Probably the only song I know from EXO off the top of my head.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wth does it mean by what day of the week am I! I'm not a day of the week, I'm a human!

I got leader but I Always feel like most of the questions in those quizs I'm just answering randomly.

Deleted
    And on top of that, what does The Avengers have to do with k-pop? I mean, really now. Though, for once I actually like the result, so that's better than nothing.

Got the Lead Vocalist. I'm just that much of a talented, hard-working diva.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and BHD, it would be waaay too mean to include "Dasom" as a possible result. No on wants to be the Dasom. That's like being labled as "the ugly friend" or something. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    The avengers was one of the few I didn't randomly pick. Iron Man is awesome!

And hey Avengers 2 is being filmed partially in Korea with a Korean actress in it so that's something xD

Deleted
    It's still a bit silly. Also, screw Iron Man! Loki > scrubby do-gooders!

Also, looking through the comment sections, because I never learn that looking at the opinions of the plebians is a bad idea, and someone who got "leader" commented that they thought it'd be more suitable for them to get someone "like Dasom". xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    Also, looking through the comment sections, because I never learn that looking at the opinions of the plebians is a bad idea, and someone who got "leader" commented that they thought it'd be more suitable for them to get someone "like Dasom". xD
    Hahahah, brilliant x)
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    That's funny. You should have commented just to say something like "Don't worry you really are a Dasom" xD

Also this is the only thing she's done, outside of sister, that I like from her:

Love that MV. I recall linking it to dars at around the 3:10 part and he guessed what it was about in like 2 seconds ha.

I guess I'm a day behind, But I got lead vocalist! I can live with that :3
    Ulvi - Level 90 Holy Paladin - Whisperwind US

Sig by Shyama

I can't remember seeing Emma in Spiderman 1 or 3

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm confused, why can you remember seeing her in Spiderman 2?

Anyway she's in the reboot silly, The Amazing Spider-Man and the upcoming one The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Never saw 2

Oh.. more Spiderman movies. Thought 3 was the last.

10+ Year Old Account
    3 was the last of those ones, we won't stop seeing Spider-Man movies for a really really long time most likely.

After 3 they rebooted it with The Amazing Spider-Man so new actors and they stay a lot truer to the comics, but the preview of the 2nd one seems to be a filled with bad guys movie again so not sure how that's going to be.

But 3 had Venom!
    Are there any Spawn movies? I don't know any of his backstory and the times I saw him in a comic it were only 2-3 panels, but he seems like quite an interesting character.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea there is a spawn movie but it's pretty old and as most old super hero movies were, kind of campy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rpr7TTnXty8

Never read any spawn comics either, or seen that movie although I had it on dvd for a bit (wrong region code) but I did play the spawn video game lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Apink have been cleaning up lately.

Really awesome to see!

Deleted
    The first Spiderman movie was one Spiderman movie too many. And then they just kept on making them. Stupid entertainment industry, milking the second-worst superhero ever.

Also, Ana, you seem to forget that Dasom was in VIXX' 'Rock Your Body'. Which kinda makes her slightly more bearable. And there's the fact that she's my VIXX bias ideal type. The episode of VIXX MTV Diary she was in was pretty cute. She seems super nice. Still Dasom, tho.