10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    I don't like metal tho They have some great electronic music, but most is just a giant snoozefest
    That's a shame, as a metal fan I find their take on it to be amazing.

I have a keyboard again, aww yuss.

Asme, I finished s1 of hell girl last night, but I didn't really like it. Felt like the same thing over and over again until ep 20 when there finally was some character development :/ Watching No Game No Life now, really entertaining show! Brother and sister who are NEETs and amazing at games gets summoned into a fantasy world where every conflict is decided by playing games.

Although it's still airing so if you only watch complete shows you would have to wait 2 weeks.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    I might watch NO Game No Life because coincidentally at the same time you guys are watching it, it's also the next anime show on sourcefeds (Asmes favourite youtube channel) anime club.

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Asme, I finished s1 of hell girl last night, but I didn't really like it. Felt like the same thing over and over again until ep 20 when there finally was some character development :/
    2nd and 3rd season actually have a story going from the start, but I can't force you to like it of course
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Watching No Game No Life now, really entertaining show! Brother and sister who are NEETs and amazing at games gets summoned into a fantasy world where every conflict is decided by playing games.

Although it's still airing so if you only watch complete shows you would have to wait 2 weeks.
    Heard about it. Might watch it after I finish watching whatever is still on my to watch list.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    I might watch NO Game No Life because coincidentally at the same time you guys are watching it, it's also the next anime show on sourcefeds (Asmes favourite youtube channel) anime club.
    I have a favourite YouTube channel?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, it's sourcefed

Do you not remember when I linked you a lot of stuff from it?

Yea, eh, I probably didn't even click the links.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha
    Seohyun accidentally popping her head up at an exo perf.

Deleted
    That feel where I got so insulted by SHINee's new japanese single that I fled to a remote island without internet for a week, and therefore promptly missed the U-KISS release. Which was on my birthday. So, I'm fairly certain the MV was just a gift to me. Yup, definitely. I wonder if we'll ever have a U-KISS MV where Kiseop doesn't expose himself. Not that I'm complaining. The song was good, too.

I HAVE MISSED K-POP BTW!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    2nd and 3rd season actually have a story going from the start, but I can't force you to like it of course
    Mmh.. I might give s2 a try later on, but now I have plenty of shows I just know will be great to watch so it's very low prio ^^

Haha
    Seohyun accidentally popping her head up at an exo perf.
    Haha, what was she even doing there to begin with?
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    http://sp.universal-music.co.jp/perf...ic/index_e.php

ahh, i have to do this!

- - - Updated - - -

4k o-o

10+ Year Old Account
    BHD! Maybe you know Spotify more than me.

What does the check thing next to the song name mean? At first I thought it was because it's favourited, but that's not it :/
    Checked songs will appear in "my music" on spotify. You kind of save the music there or something. I just read up about it myself, none of my songs have that and I didn't even know anything but the plus sign existed x)

I think the "my music" thing is some wannabe database for all your music instead of your downloads folder or music folder on the PC.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    I see.. but how do I check a song? Seriously this new Spotify layout is shit. I miss being able to star favourite tracks, that way it was easier to find your favourites in a big album playlist. I don't even understand how these plus things work :/
    Yeah I hate it too. If you can't check songs by clicking the plus I have no idea how you do it. You can still star songs by right-clicking and pick add to: starred
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah true, I used the star marks to remember some Japanese titles as well. Whoever thought up the new UI should be fired D:
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

I can't even believe I listened to the whole thing. There goes 5 min of my life I'm never getting back.
    Last edited by PantsDePeon; 2014-06-08 at 11:28 PM.

Deleted
    Still the best song Psy's ever done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    That feel where I got so insulted by SHINee's new japanese single that I fled to a remote island without internet for a week, and therefore promptly missed the U-KISS release. Which was on my birthday. So, I'm fairly certain the MV was just a gift to me. Yup, definitely. I wonder if we'll ever have a U-KISS MV where Kiseop doesn't expose himself. Not that I'm complaining. The song was good, too.

I HAVE MISSED K-POP BTW!
    YES! Finally someone else to acknowledge the U-Kiss song!
    It was good, the MV was very shocking though. Didn't expect that from U-Kiss xD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PantsDePeon View Post
    [video=youtube;HkMNOlYcpHg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkMNOlYcpHg[video]

I can't even believe I listened to the whole thing. There goes 5 min of my life I'm never getting back.
    Okay that really was like Snoop Dog featuring Psy. There was barely any Psy in that whole song unless he is the one saying "hangover" but that was so robot sounding anyone could do it.

I think whoever made this, the feeling was "a song with psy can't fail, let's just do whatever"
    New single Daddy though, assuming that is a psy song then maybe that will be his next proper song and this was just something random in between.

- - - Updated - - -

Also new AoA single on the 19th

Deleted
    YES! Finally someone else to acknowledge the U-Kiss song!
    It was good, the MV was very shocking though. Didn't expect that from U-Kiss xD
    You know what? Considering "Break Up" and "She's Mine", I'm not super surprised with them going for a sexy concept. Also, they are, as a group, almost as infamous as SiSTAR when it comes to getting their choreo changed for certain broadcasts and generally getting a 15+ rating. Just funny that they haven't gotten a 19+ rating until AFTER they get an underage member.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso
    Also new AoA single on the 19th
    I really hope it's as good as "Mini Skirt". Which is my most listened to 2014 release, incidentally.

10+ Year Old Account
    It wasn't the sexy chorea I was surprised about, it was the stuff they were doing with the girls

Deleted
    It wasn't the sexy chorea I was surprised about, it was the stuff they were doing with the girls
    I thought they were being very classy and gentlemanly. At least Hoon and Kiseop waited until they were in the club's backroom before having a threesome with that chick. ^_^