Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PantsDePeon View Post
    I see a type A and a type B version of the f(x) album on yesasia. What does this mean? Is it just a different album art?
    I'd assume so. 2PM did the same kind of thing with Grown. Only difference being the image theme.

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Red Light followed by Milk, it's like they made the song name for PistolPink!
    Only if said song isn't actually about their love of dairy products.
    also, Marionette is actually a decent MV with some great symbolism

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    I'd assume so. 2PM did the same kind of thing with Grown. Only difference being the image theme.
    Either that or they're doing what Super Junior did for Sorry, Sorry. A and B versions were just different images, and the C version which was released later on was a repackage with more songs.

Only if said song isn't actually about their love of dairy products.
    also, Marionette is actually a decent MV with some great symbolism
    Well, they're asian, they don't even have cheese in Japan!

Milk is fucking delicious though so I could totally see a song about that, just not from asians.

Apart from drowning in milk I didn't pay attention to any other symbolism, but I sure got that part.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    Well, they're asian, they don't even have cheese in Japan!
    I wish we didn't have cheese in Europe. It's oh so good but oh. so. bad!

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday
    Milk is fucking delicious though so I could totally see a song about that, just not from asians.
    I would love milk if it didn't have lactose in it. And soy milk is disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday
    Apart from drowning in milk I didn't pay attention to any other symbolism, but I sure got that part.
    I dunno. Boobie McBreastwindow drawing over her reflection with a lipstick is fairly telling.

Kalafina Consolation album also has A, B and C. A and B are the same, except one has a DVD and other has BD.
    Other times A has more goodies than B, like with Girls' Generation Girls & Peace.
    Then you have Japanese releases of Orange Caramel which offer different goodies for A, B, C, D (however many they release).

You'll have to look at the description to see what the actual differences are.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would love milk if it didn't have lactose in it. And soy milk is disgusting.
    I feel sorry for everyone who's lactose intolerant, you're missing out Not sure if I've ever tried soy milk.

I dunno. Boobie McBreastwindow drawing over her reflection with a lipstick is fairly telling.
    I don't even remember most of the video, to be honest. Key moments like Boobie McBreastwindow wearing what she wears, the milk shower and ass groping is pretty much all I think of when I think of Stellar in general. I know their previous MVs aren't like that, but Marionette overshadows anything they've done before.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Cute, but not quite on Luhan's level I'm afraid.

Oh sweet :O

Can't wait to see this live
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    I feel sorry for everyone who's lactose intolerant, you're missing out Not sure if I've ever tried soy milk.
    You could say that I'm missing out, but you could also just say that I'm stupid for still ordering a milkshake whenever I'm at McDonalds.
    Soy milk is kinda like normal milk, except it doesn't taste like milk, nor does it have the same texture. But, hey, it's healthy!

- - - Updated - - -

Ew, Mig. I know your taste in men is questionable at times, but... No. Just no.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Says the one who likes Key !
    Just because he's Tier 1 bias material doesn't mean I actually find him attractive. :P

Just listened to the highlight medley for the Red Light album. Shit sounds legit. I might even consider ordering it.

10+ Year Old Account
    You could say that I'm missing out, but you could also just say that I'm stupid for still ordering a milkshake whenever I'm at McDonalds.
    Soy milk is kinda like normal milk, except it doesn't taste like milk, nor does it have the same texture. But, hey, it's healthy!
    McDonalds has some great milkshakes though! The pear one they have in sweden during summer is to die for.

So it doesn't like it or have the same texture.. Is it at least white? ^^

Will they perform that though? It's not their own concert so they can probably only do like 2 songs, right? They'll probably perform Lonely and What's Going On
    Great song though! I wish I could see them live
    Oh right, it's just M COUNTDOWN but overseas, I guess they'll only perform around two songs then.. Meh. Baby Goodnight is my favorite

Sidenote: Key is baws
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    McDonalds has some great milkshakes though! The pear one they have in sweden during summer is to die for.

So it doesn't like it or have the same texture.. Is it at least white? ^^
    Pear milkshake sounds insanely delicious. We aint got that shit in Denmark. Man, and you have better fries as well...

Some soy milk is white, yes. Some is more off white. And watery.

Sidenote: Key is baws
    Key's baws-ness isn't exactly justifyable with a sidenote. It's, like, the gospel truth. Admitting, and submitting, to the bawsosity that is Kim Kibum, aka Key, aka The Promised Diva, aka The Diva That Mounts The World, is the foundation that modern civilization is built upon. In Key We Believe. Key is Life. Key is Love. For a better - more BAWS - tomorrow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pear milkshake sounds insanely delicious. We aint got that shit in Denmark. Man, and you have better fries as well...

Some soy milk is white, yes. Some is more off white. And watery.
    It is! I end up going to mcdonalds several times a week just for their milkshakes during summer.

Key's baws-ness isn't exactly justifyable with a sidenote. It's, like, the gospel truth. Admitting, and submitting, to the bawsosity that is Kim Kibum, aka Key, aka The Promised Diva, aka The Diva That Mounts The World, is the foundation that modern civilization is built upon. In Key We Believe. Key is Life. Key is Love. For a better - more BAWS - tomorrow.
    Hahaha x) The Diva That Mounts The World, fucking brilliant!

- - - Updated - - -

The korean website I buy my clothes from delivers in 3-7 days without me paying for faster shipping. Why can't Kpoptown/Yesasia do this as well D:
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    I love it!

When it its overdrive the first time, aww shieet

- - - Updated - - -

Okay this is not good... :|
    Do you dislike all new girl group music except Nine Muses? :c I lost another f(x) fan at Electric Shock, although he liked Airplane (who doesn't)
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, I see why it's difficult for you to find new good music then. I love the weird arrangements that has been popping up more and more since IGAB, so this is heaven for me

Good to hear! When the song really turns up a notch they show a lot of the older f(x) sounds, so hopefully there's a couple of gems with that sound on the album.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Mmh, I thought Come Back Home sounded a bit messy as well. I guess it's a bit of hit or miss with that kind of music.

I don't even know what you listen to right now, tbh. I used to have your last.fm under radar like mad (I do it with asme too - anak scrobbles so often I can't keep up, hue) but I haven't been checking up lastfm at all lately.

- - - Updated - - -

My own last.fm is pretty fucked while I'm in the states. I completely dropped the ball and forgot to sync most of my music to my phone, so I only have access to a few groups now. Could've redownloaded the rest but like the second day I was here I downloaded Afro Samurai - Resurrection and a week later we got a letter from Comcast going cray on copyrights so now dad/stepmom thinks we have a hacker and tells me to absolutely not download anthing or go to jail (they only threatened to fine us if we downloaded more licensed shit). I try to tell them to chill the fuck out but.. 'murica. Using the sonos system they have to scrobble all my music, but it scrobbles everyone elses as well. ;_;
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Comcast....... BLEHHHH.

- - - Updated - - -

I liked that f(x) song though. Still curious how the rest of the album sounds.

Who is Y.M.O.? Never heard of them before. Also, what is at the bottom left?

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly I barely even know what I've listened to lately! Here's latest month: http://i.imgur.com/i9Y1Ppq.jpg
    Speaking of which, you should check out that Rimi mixtape when you get back to Sweden, it's quite good!

Aw that sucks But on the upside you get to have fun in the US! Got any plans other than KCON?
    Ah, some sweet music in there. Will have to look up the ones I don't know if they're of equal quality.
    Will do

True that. We're going to Washington D.C the first weekend in August (so the week before KCON), and we might go revisit NYC the week after that. Don't really have any plans for the time we're actually "home". Got my laptop and kpop and glorious american food so I pretty much just stay around the house for that. Dad even has a pool so why bother go elsewhere! Went up to Hamilton (Canada) with my dad when he worked, while we were there we went up to Toronto to go all the way up the CN Tower. Scared to death by height and I didn't even think the Tower looked that tall from down below, but holy SHIT. Glass floor too, I swear my heart just gave up for a moment when they told us to look down. Then on the way back we stopped by the Niagara Falls, which was awesome. But there was some chinese wedding going on nearby so I was honestly more occupied with checking in the honeh than the actual Falls ^^

Quote Originally Posted by PantsDePeon View Post
    Who is Y.M.O.? Never heard of them before. Also, what is at the bottom left?
    Crystal Castles.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Your lord and savior beat you to it by mere seconds!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Hah, sounds fun BHD! Where does your dad live? Having a pool must be nice, so I can see why you wouldn't want to leave the house I'm also terrified of heights and I had a similar experience! I went to the top of the Olympic Tower in Munich and my heart was beating like crazy. It was also really windy so whenever I tried to step outside I was afraid of blowing away :P
    He lives in Woodstock, Georgia. Quite close to Atlanta. It's like 30-35C every day, even the pool goes up to 30 some days. Like the total opposite of Sweden where the water is barely above freezing point all year long. And the wind at Visby during my short university adventure hnngg

Up in CN Tower they had some steel rack going on so I couldn't blow away even if it was windy, and luckily it wasn't very windy either. The Eiffel Tower is a totally different ball game though. Barely any security around the edges and windy as fuck, I refused to step away from the wall to take a photo D:

Yeah damn you stealing my glory (
    Moahaha c:
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't even know what you listen to right now, tbh. I used to have your last.fm under radar like mad (I do it with asme too - anak scrobbles so often I can't keep up, hue) but I haven't been checking up lastfm at all lately.
    Do I scrobble more often than others?
    I thought I didn't scrobble that often xD Only like a couple of times a week, since it's auto whenever I sync my iphone so basically it's whenever I add new songs to my phone. It used to be more when I had the youtube scrobbler but switched browsers back to FF now so don't have that anymore.
    And damn that sucks about the copyright thing! Damn American internet companies!

And I absolutely love that f(x) song, honestly best title track they've had possibly ever imo, usually with f(x) if I were to rank all the songs on their album I'd put the title track like below half way (that is definitely the case with Pink Tape) but this one is great, can't imagine the album having many songs that beat that.