10+ Year Old Account
    You should watch their music core performance, they really kill it. (even though i don't like the song, the girls are amazing)

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay so I'm making another Kpop ava for someone and I have no idea who to go with, ideally someone no one has at the moment and every SNSD member has been done, maybe a Red Velvet member?
    Or I could go with Bestie

10+ Year Old Account
    Who's that someone and how close he/she is with k-pop?

10+ Year Old Account
    He/she is so new to the forum they don't have an avatar yet, so I have no idea, not at all would be my guess

10+ Year Old Account
    You'll need to investigate to know if that person prefer vocals/dancers/visuals!

Or go with none and we will do the usual flood of kpop stuff he/she should watch.

10+ Year Old Account
    I literally can't even talk to him right now! I'm dead in the mafia game and since he is a new player he only posts in the game thread so far xD
    He'll find his way to the discussion thread eventually, I ended up making him a Luna avatar and someone will post it to him at some point hehe.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, just watched their Music Bank performance and that is the worst camera work I have ever seen.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaHJ-ee0Kq4

Camera man should be fired, most of the close ups has the top part of the girls head cut off and most of the video is close ups, the music core performance still had too many close ups at times I really wanted to see the whole group, but at least they did it properly.

Also glad to see they're not lip sinking! Not even their debut performance which is awesome. They're really talented!

- - - Updated - - -

Another person in the mafia thread just randomly turned his avatar into Sooyoung rofl.

That is now 6 of us in there with Kpop avatars, 7 if the Luna avatar is used.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was so excited and then I read "Japanese"

Damn SM, they're supposed to have a TTS comeback and a full Korean album comeback this year sometime, it's already August and the countdown they bring up is for their Japanese site :<
    I mean, a Japanese album would be good too but I just prefer them promoting in Korea to promoting in Japan because when they're in Korea, they're on show that I can watch and enjoy and that's awesome.

I guess it is possible this is a TTS Japanese debut, but that is the same issue. If it's not, I don't see how they'll have time for whatever this countdown is for, a TTS comeback AND a full Korean comeback, though the full Korean comeback was already iffy and the Mr.Mr. mini might be all we're getting this year.

It could also be for something totally random like their full vidieo collection, another thing like that.

The full korean comeback probably won't be until november or december anyways. Most likely december.

It could just be a countdown for the MV for Indestructible.

Like you said, TTS Japanese debut is certainly a possibility.
    Last edited by PantsDePeon; 2014-08-02 at 04:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh yea, I didn't think about Indestructible getting a MV, that would be pretty cool too.

The only other possibility I can think of could be something involving that song Chain Reaction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea I saw that one the JPS list but none of the downloads seem to have it.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay apparently Chain Reaction was a Ke$ha song or at least one she demo'd...like RDR. That's odd if it's the same song and not just a different song with the same name.

Since Chain Reaction was on a special edition of The Best album, you'd think it be somewhere on the internet. Not just the english demo all over the place.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm thinking that edition may not have been released yet, found some comments saying it would be in a few days (the song) but that doesn't fit the 29 day countdown on their site.

10+ Year Old Account
    Success. Called DHL last night and explained to them how shit they really are, so they apologized and said they'd come out with the package on Monday.

--

Chain Reaction is on a special edition of the The Best album? What kind of special edition?
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Anak i know! instead of Luna (c'mon you didn't REALLY think Luna was a good choice) you should prepare him/her a Minkyung ava!

Plus it's Minkyung bday.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PantsDePeon View Post
    http://www.soshified.com/2014/07/gir...album-in-japan

At the top. Its only sold on a Japanese store I believe so yeah.
    I see, that's pretty balls :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagdar View Post
    Anak i know! instead of Luna (c'mon you didn't REALLY think Luna was a good choice) you should prepare him/her a Minkyung ava!

Plus it's Minkyung bday.
    What's wrong with Luna? D:
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skinny Red View Post
    What's wrong with Luna? D:
    It's not Minkyung. I don't know actually, i'm just neutral with Luna.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PantsDePeon View Post
    The full korean comeback probably won't be until november or december anyways. Most likely december.

It could just be a countdown for the MV for Indestructible.

Like you said, TTS Japanese debut is certainly a possibility.
    I think this is already the MV for Indestructible: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxqT6FUI_aA

Personally, I hope the timer is a countdown for an announcement to the 3rd Japan Tour DVD/Blu-Ray :P