10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if Ladybaby is the next Gangnam style, last night it was under 100k views and now it's over 300k. On imgur and reddit and when I googled them to find their wiki page also on a lot of news sites like the huffington post o.o

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skinny Red View Post
    He injured himself while leaving the stage at an SMTOWN concert in Japan. It just feels so normal by now to see EXO members injured ;_;
    Don't worry though! SM says they will make sure he does not overexert himself and they will continuously check his condition!

Deleted
    I wonder how D.O will go about shooting his drama, though. Maybe they'll write his parts out? Ah, one can only hope.

10+ Year Old Account
    Started watching Catch The Wave riv, do recommend if you want to spend some time studying Korean but in a relaxed kind of way, just a podcast type thing where they talk about Korean culture and how to say various things. :P Won't teach you the language very well but can help improve vocabulary! It's on that Talk To Me In Korean youtube channel. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wI8P2buhRXM

Was this posted? The new Running Man-episode with SNSD with subs!

twitter.com/the_narsha

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh awesome yea been waiting for it with subs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Took me an hour to get through the vids from yesterday, LOL.

That Love Us song was just okay, the rapper's faces scares me...I don't know why, she just looks really weird. The Girls' Day song I liked, but I really think they should have focused on another sound than a hard English R. All I can hear the entire song, since they repeat it sooooo much...is ling ling ling. Ling my bell, guys!

Anakso, I liked those BTOB MVs you linked (and they're a little older, yay!). Listo, I also liked the Got7 songs. I don't know, though...THEY ARE SO YOUNG. I'm actively trying to avoid being the creepy noona, here.

Ladybaby? WTF. I don't even know what to think about myself now. I watched the entire thing. And I actually thought it was good. That's like the strangest Japanese tourism ad ever, eh?

Also...VIXX released a Chinese version of Error.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UYQ...ature=youtu.be
    I wonder how they sound to Chinese people. Hongbin's part sounds awesome. And Ravi sounds...exactly like he does in Korean. >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Ladybaby is the best

Surprised VIXX did a Chinese version, didn't know they could speak Chinese I wonder if they'll do well in China.

10+ Year Old Account
    BHD, I only had time right now to go find the eng subbed clip of Ravi for SMTM4, but I can see why they failed him now. No idea what he was thinking with that, the lyrics were pretty bad IMO.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    BHD, I only had time right now to go find the eng subbed clip of Ravi for SMTM4, but I can see why they failed him now. No idea what he was thinking with that, the lyrics were pretty bad IMO.
    Mhm.. now go watch Vernon!

@Mig at least the guy from 1Punch is pretty great
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Yay
    In reference to the item Girls' Generation Single Album - Party + Poster in Tube from your order 8413523, the expected ship out date has been changed to July 16, 2015 due to reasons received from our suppliers.
    fuck

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    You're so ruthless
    :^)

Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    [video=youtube;HQzu7NYlZNQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQzu7NYlZNQ&feature=youtu.be[video]

kill me
    I don't know how to feel about this. Parts of it I really like, giving me Japanese SNSD vibes. Other parts of it reminds me a bit of live-action Disney stuff. It's better than 'Mr Mr' and 'IGAB', at least. I think. And they look amazing. I don't know what SM's fetish is with completely abusing their artists hair and bleaching the fuck out of it, but I like it. Blonde and red tones look awesome on asians.
    Can't complain about Sunny and Yuri getting more lines and screentime, though. Welcome back to land of vocalists, girls.

Loved it! Gonna watch it again now!
    twitter.com/the_narsha

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's pretty much a given at this point that Mig will never like an SNSD release again. Think the last one he liked was The Boys if even that, it doesn't matter what it sounds like he always hates them now.

As for the song, agree with Pistol. Some parts are great and some parts aren't so great but I like it overall. Can't wait for their others. They look great though especially Tiffany.

10+ Year Old Account
    That wasn't awful, I liked it well enough and it was way better than "Catch Me If You Can". That being said...I'm kind of afraid that Kpop is starting to become heavily influenced by American/British pop music. I'm sorry, but that sounded like commercial pop from English speaking countries. I thought I'd see Katy Perry jump out and start singing at any given moment. Big Bang's "Sober" also sounded incredibly similar to The Wanted "Glad You Came". I'm not really sure that's a good path to follow, although I suppose it'd help them break into the market more...

Oh, right. I HATE Sunny's hair.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL...I went and looked at Reddit comments after the fact and at least five of them mentioned "California Girls" and Katy Perry.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some parts of it might be but there are so many Kpop groups I don't think all of it ever will be

And those were over 2 years ago still Mig!

10+ Year Old Account
    Better than what the teaser led me to believe, but still pretty meh. The "It's a party! "Turn it up!" parts were especially bad. This seemed like the worst of the 3 from that CF though so maybe there's hope.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    And those were over 2 years ago still Mig!
    In the meantime we had sooo many new songs from GG :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Well we did have their entire third Japanese album! Plus he didn't like IGAB the album just the song though I'm sure I recall him saying that was bad when it came out.

Oh, I thought he meant the album with Flyers.