10+ Year Old Account
    Probably not...but I would have gotten better views of Jeonghan than the camera did!!! I followed a fan Twitter that just posts pics all day long so I'm like pretty much in love with him now.

I can't honestly say I'm familiar enough with NU'EST to know if you're teasing or not. Were they popular in Korea at all when they debuted? Seventeen seems to have picked up both a Korean AND large international following in such a short time. Apparently a lot of SHINee fans love Seventeen.

Weekly Idol + SNL. I just can't wait since the more variety shows the better. And random dance play is ALWAYS fun to watch. Will be funnier with 13 members.

Deleted
    Nah, NU'EST were never super popular, but their first couple of releases (namely Face) did really well. Then they changed their sound, and their fanbase kinda... Died. There's definitely a steady decline in the views on their MVs. Their latest MV was released over half a year ago, and it hasn't reached a million views yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    I can't honestly say I'm familiar enough with NU'EST to know if you're teasing or not. Were they popular in Korea at all when they debuted? Seventeen seems to have picked up both a Korean AND large international following in such a short time. Apparently a lot of SHINee fans love Seventeen.
    I remember them having a massive amount of hype leading up to their debut internationally at least, was hearing about them everywhere. Then they had two great releases (Remind you of anyone? ;]) then suddenly changed their style, lost popularity and ended up in Japan.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    Nah, NU'EST were never super popular, but their first couple of releases (namely Face) did really well. Then they changed their sound, and their fanbase kinda... Died. There's definitely a steady decline in the views on their MVs. Their latest MV was released over half a year ago, and it hasn't reached a million views yet.
    Face is even in the top 100 most viewed Kpop videos of all time, and not at like 80 it's around half way in the ranking iirc around 50-60ish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seventeen doesn't sound at all like NU'EST to me musically, either before or after their change in style. This probably has something to do with Woozi producing, I can't imagine him changing their sound much when it's been popular thus far and is working for them. Especially if they sound similar enough to SHINee that they're gaining those fans.

Which reminds me...I have never listened to much SHINee. I know Lucifer, View, and Married To The Music. Can someone link me some of their other good stuff?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    Seventeen doesn't sound at all like NU'EST to me musically, either before or after their change in style. This probably has something to do with Woozi producing, I can't imagine him changing their sound much when it's been popular thus far and is working for them. Especially if they sound similar enough to SHINee that they're gaining those fans.

Which reminds me...I have never listened to much SHINee. I know Lucifer, View, and Married To The Music. Can someone link me some of their other good stuff?
    Well I can give at least 1 song... and it probably isn't even very good! ... And now that 1 part is stuck in my head...

Also dear god those GOT7 teasers (Mark and JB so far) (Also I can now more or less tell all of them apart except Youngjae and Junior yay!) for If You Do... Also why can I not find a good picture of Mark with that same hairstyle/color from the teaser pics/video!?!?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Just finished episode 3 and god damn she better not be about to do what it seems like she's about to do ;(

Can't watch episode 4 since I'm about to arrive at uni!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Just finished episode 3 and god damn she better not be about to do what it seems like she's about to do ;(

Can't watch episode 4 since I'm about to arrive at uni!
    Stop making me want to watch the drama Ana! I still need to finish The Lover anyways... But games, Let's Plays and trying to memorize the final members of Got7...

10+ Year Old Account
    Btw pistol is the member of btob the swimmer or that class clown guy?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Stop making me want to watch the drama Ana! I still need to finish The Lover anyways... But games, Let's Plays and trying to memorize the final members of Got7...
    Put them on hold to watch this with me!

10+ Year Old Account
    Btw pistol is the member of btob the swimmer or that class clown guy?

- - - Updated - - -

Put them on hold to watch this with me!
    According to the interwebs Sungjae is Taekwang, a troublemaker more or less.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's the class clown then I thought so, but I thought I recalled pistol saying it was the swimmer but the actor playing him doesn't look very idol like

Just watched first 20 min of Ep 4 in class since I got here early! God damn so addictive. Lecturer arrived during a pretty crucial bit too so now I have to wait! D:

10+ Year Old Account
    That girl needs to die! D;

Listo watch it so you can be mad and sad too!

- - - Updated - - -

As for SHINee I would say every title track and half their none title tracks are really good apart from their very early stuff and their most recent releases. Lucifer, Hello, Everybody, Sherlock, Ring Ding Dong all fantastic though Riv go listen!

- - - Updated - - -

"you look like a nice girl, you must take after your father" while she's standing next to her mother. ROFL.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    good thing he's not in EXO anymore, so the only one getting shit for it is himself
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by Skinny Red View Post
    good thing he's not in EXO anymore, so the only one getting shit for it is himself
    That face of the woman sitting next to him XD

Deleted
    That's the class clown then I thought so, but I thought I recalled pistol saying it was the swimmer but the actor playing him doesn't look very idol like
    I never said anything like that. The swimmer guy, Han Yi An, is kinda hot af. Sungjae isn't. Man, I wish Joy'd gotten a better TV husbando, then I might've watched it. :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe I remembered you calling the swimmer hot I dunno, the trouble maker def has more of the idol look than Yi an, Yi an kind of has that gangly look going on.

- - - Updated - - -

Also pistol I can't believe you liked this bully girl or her actress or both. She's like Korean Joffrey!

Deleted
    Also pistol I can't believe you liked this bully girl or her actress or both. She's like Korean Joffrey!
    Well, I like the guy who plays Joffrey as well. They're soooo god at being bad. Jo Soo Hyang (the girl who plays the bully) kills it every scene she's in. Her facial expressions are pure gold.

And Han Yi An (I think the actor is called Nam Joohyuk) might be a gangly motherfucker, but he's still a qtpie/10.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I like the guy who plays Joffrey as well. They're soooo god at being bad. Jo Soo Hyang (the girl who plays the bully) kills it every scene she's in. Her facial expressions are pure gold.

And Han Yi An (I think the actor is called Nam Joohyuk) might be a gangly motherfucker, but he's still a qtpie/10.
    That's true but arrrrrg. I will not be satisfied if this drama ends and she isn't dead or at least really really sad like stuck down a well in the middle of no where or something. She can't just get away with everything! D:

Deleted
    That's true but arrrrrg. I will not be satisfied if this drama ends and she isn't dead or at least really really sad like stuck down a well in the middle of no where or something. She can't just get away with everything! D:
    Guess you're going to have to wait another 12½ episode to figure just how good the ending is for her. :^)

10+ Year Old Account
    Guess you're going to have to wait another 12½ episode to figure just how good the ending is for her. :^)
    He'll be through those in a day or two. No sleep for him.

10+ Year Old Account
    How good as in yeeees she gets her comeuppance or how good as in FUCK NO SHE'S GOING S University as like their star pupil with lots of friends? I must know!

Near the end of episode 6 now so I've only got about 10 episodes left ;]