10+ Year Old Account
    It could be the face.

It could also be because the first time I saw him he ran out front right as that tiny ran to the back so it was quite the contrast

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    It could be the face.

It could also be because the first time I saw him he ran out front right as that tiny ran to the back so it was quite the contrast
    Watch Mansae again instead of Adore U and I bet you'd choose an entirely different member as the manliest and the one that would be your bias if you got into the group. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Went back and watched it, also to see the actress that played So young in action now I've actually seen her drama. After seeing that you're right it was just Adore U that he seemed manly in for some reason, in mansae none of them really stand out as manly.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay this is actually kind of hilarious.

I've been looking for another drama like School 2015 because I want one that good, gave up looking under similar tags and decided to see if So Hyun has been in anything like that.

Found she was in a drama last year where she also plays two characters (not twins this time though) and it seems the main character she plays in this one is again called Eun bi. Called Reset, unfortunately when searching it on dramabay the only thing that comes up is school 2015 (made me double check to see if reset really was a different drama considering school 2015s main OST was called reset!)

The plot is very different though, guy loses the love of his life (played by So hyun) and is obsessed with finding her killer then 15 years later meets Eun bi (also So hyun) that looks just like her. So some similarities but not the same, still sounds like it could be good.

Quote Originally Posted by Skinny Red View Post
    Have you tried emailing them about it yet? Sounds like they made a mistake, or it's false advertisement. Either way you should get your money back.
    Meh, too lazy. I'll open the 2nd one to see if there's anything different I did get 2 different posters though, so that's something at least. Interested in buying a Red Velvet album?
    It's silly how I don't even like Dumb Dumb -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Jisoo! :3 I'm glad she's finally back. Kei is my second favourite
    Didn't think you'd choose Jisoo. First thought that came to mind was that you'd pick Kei. O and mine is Baby Soul. Not really sure after that.
    Last edited by PantsDePeon; 2015-09-23 at 11:55 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    Meh, too lazy. I'll open the 2nd one to see if there's anything different I did get 2 different posters though, so that's something at least. Interested in buying a Red Velvet album?
    It's silly how I don't even like Dumb Dumb -_-
    You don't like dumb dumb? ;o

That song is so addictive though! Def top 10 releases of the year for me.

- - - Updated - - -

So reply 1997 episodes are only half an hour?

After finishing the first ep I'm no where near as interested as I was with school 2015 but will prob still push to episode 5 at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some are short like that. Most are like 45mins though (at least that's how long they are on Dramafever). Apparently the final 2 episodes are 1 hour each though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah yea, not sure if ep 1 was half an hour tbh. It's split up into 3 parts on dramabay so I was just estimating xD

Maybe I'll switch to dramafever for this though, reply 1997 is actually available in Australia on drama fever!

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah yea, not sure if ep 1 was half an hour tbh. It's split up into 3 parts on dramabay so I was just estimating xD

Maybe I'll switch to dramafever for this though, reply 1997 is actually available in Australia on drama fever!
    Well I can say that I love this drama... This may actually get me into dramas... WTB recommendations besides School 2015 Pistol!

10+ Year Old Account
    No! You don't need recommendations besides school 2015 just watch that one

Did you finish reply 1997 already?

10+ Year Old Account
    No! You don't need recommendations besides school 2015 just watch that one

Did you finish reply 1997 already?
    Nah, I'm halfway through episode 8. I plan to finish watching the rest before I go to sleep though!

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh cool, then tomorrow can be school 2015! 8)

You don't like dumb dumb? ;o

That song is so addictive though! Def top 10 releases of the year for me.
    Happiness is great, Automatic is meh, Ice Cream Cake is great, Dumb Dumb is meh.

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree sort of with Automatic, wasn't as good as the others but I liked Dumb Dumb as much as Happiness and ICC.

10+ Year Old Account
    So much good stuff this morning.

Brown Eyed Girls are coming back.

Jiyoon is joining Unpretty Rapstar.

Dance version for Listo.

I can't in good conscience embed this because of the pure number of crotch shots (this has Stellar's Vibrato beat), but the song is pretty good.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9TpvSDVuOs

Seventeen showcase of the mini for Pistol:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zf8M...ature=youtu.be
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-DgnQXs-5s
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuFsgrv8mz0
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFm0irUmccg
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvQfyV2BD4g

10+ Year Old Account
    Stepanies song was really good! But that MV....and that outfit is just a Sojin style wardrobe malfunction waiting to happen rofl.

10+ Year Old Account
    You might like this, Anakso. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    That was good, unfortunately it's buzz feed. Hate buzz feed Feel like it'd be better if any other channel did it, Buzzfeed videos don't feel like youtube...don't know how to describe it actually they feel disingenuous? It's like they take the idea of youtube videos and junk the good stuff and just roll with it.

Anyway that was still good. "This guy doesn't look like my wife, but he still makes me feel the way my wife makes me feel" made me laugh link the others when they come out please.

10+ Year Old Account
    That was good, unfortunately it's buzz feed. Hate buzz feed Feel like it'd be better if any other channel did it, Buzzfeed videos don't feel like youtube...don't know how to describe it actually they feel disingenuous? It's like they take the idea of youtube videos and junk the good stuff and just roll with it.

Anyway that was still good. "This guy doesn't look like my wife, but he still makes me feel the way my wife makes me feel" made me laugh link the others when they come out please.
    I saw a lot of similar comments about hating Buzzfeed on the reddit, but pretty much everyone agreed that they love the Try Guys despite being Buzzfeed.

I'll link them for sure when they come out when I see them. I didn't subscribe to the channel so it'll be catching them on reddit, but I'm sure they'll be posted.

- - - Updated - - -

New Berry Good song, really really different to their other songs! Really good too, their voices sound very nice.
    I just listened to that now, wow that was good.

Yeah, TryGuys is easily the best thing about Buzzfeed.

They've done a lot of interesting stuff. They've done everything from Drag dancing to actual training with professional MMA fighters and Baseball players. They've even tried KPop dances a while ago.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/tryguys

And some of those comments hit it on point. Usually Buzzfeed is mostly clickbait but the TryGuys series is one of those few things they've done right. FineBros usually just go for shock value in their KPop react videos but this BuzzFeed thing actually looks like they're genuienly want people to get interested in KPop
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Stop equating casual to bad, they're two different things.
    Casual refers to time/effort spent.
    Bad refers to skill.
    Your English isn't casual, it's bad.