Well, she is an outstanding beauty so noone will fault you! Her whole aura is just enticing But there is just something about Hyojung that totally knocks me out, my best theory yet is that her smile is similar to the greatest love of my life (so far) but either way hey cupid has shot my heart etc.

I searched the thread and first time I went crazy over OMG was in april, so happy with them following up with such a great single as Closer.

Edit: And yes, love the YooAtar! I should look for one for myself...
    twitter.com/the_narsha

10+ Year Old Account
    Cupid was great but yea not enough to make us all go fangirl/boy until Closer!

I noticed Hyojungs smile too, it is great! It reminds me a lot of Eunjis smile. It's sort of Eunjis smile crossed between Joys smile, and she kind of looks like a cross between Eunji and Joy imo!

Hah, love the smile-analyzis! But yeah it was only me that became an total fanboy already after Cupid, but good to see I werent wrong in believing in them! Think I'll listen to the mini-album again^^
    twitter.com/the_narsha

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Narsha View Post
    Hah, love the smile-analyzis! But yeah it was only me that became an total fanboy already after Cupid, but good to see I werent wrong in believing in them! Think I'll listen to the mini-album again^^
    While I didn't learn any names outside of Hyojung/YooA, I do have 354 Cupid scrobbles so far ^^

Hyojung's smile is just magical <3
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    So I am both happy and sad... My GOT7 Mad album came today! Sad because the poster had a corner ripped off!

10+ Year Old Account
    You could get a frame that a bit smaller in height, and fold in the lower part. No one would notice!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skinny Red View Post
    You could get a frame that a bit smaller in height, and fold in the lower part. No one would notice!
    I actually had to move some of my brother's stuff to even get the poster hung up... Besides while I am sad about it, it isn't that bad. Sadly I am probably going to have to stop getting the posters since I am more or less out of room now... with a total of 9 posters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    I actually had to move some of my brother's stuff to even get the poster hung up... Besides while I am sad about it, it isn't that bad. Sadly I am probably going to have to stop getting the posters since I am more or less out of room now... with a total of 9 posters.
    Ait :/ I only have room for 3 posters in my room.. Got a big window, a big closet and a big bookshelf + one wall is tilted so nothing goes on there One of things I really miss about living on my own, I could decorate eveeerything however I wanted!

- - - Updated - - -

All black this time :3

Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    While I didn't learn any names outside of Hyojung/YooA, I do have 354 Cupid scrobbles so far ^^

Hyojung's smile is just magical <3
    You learned Hyojung and YooAs names during Cupid era? I didn't know any of their names then, just that one of them was mini IU
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    You share a room with your brother?
    [video=youtube;HebfdFXsjvA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HebfdFXsjvA[video]
    Awesome again!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    You learned Hyojung and YooAs names during Cupid era? I didn't know any of their names then, just that one of them was mini IU
    To me they both stood out during the dance practice, kinda hard to see their faces in that video but when looking at some performances I quickly recognized them. YooA looks so doll-like she's easy to spot and Hyojung's smile just can't get enough compliments!

Loving all of these outfits but the first one (white 2-piece) looks the best so far.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    This is possibly the best reddit thread ever. Person asks male population what their favorite boy groups are.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/kpop/commen...ite_boy_group/

- - - Updated - - -

All black this time :3
    It's just seriously not even fair for someone to be as pretty as YooA is. It's unreal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    This is possibly the best reddit thread ever. Person asks male population what their favorite boy groups are.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/kpop/commen...ite_boy_group/
    Make a group beginning with the letter B and you're good to go!

It's just seriously not even fair for someone to be as pretty as YooA is. It's unreal.
    Angelic voice, lead dancer, ridiculously pretty & wanted to be a professional athlete when she was younger so she is/was a good runner. Someone rolled a six on all attributes!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Make a group beginning with the letter B and you're good to go!
    I'm not surprised by the number saying Big Bang, BTS and SHINee. I AM surprised for some reason by the number saying VIXX and Seventeen.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can totally see VIXX being big with guys since they've done lots of darker concepts. Seventeen doesn't really seem like the kind of group that would be a favorite amongst guys, so I agree on that being a bit surprising.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    I can totally see VIXX being big with guys since they've done lots of darker concepts. Seventeen doesn't really seem like the kind of group that would be a favorite amongst guys, so I agree on that being a bit surprising.
    Well, VIXX has great dark concepts for MVs, but I am a little surprised by the large number of guys liking them outside of that. The rest of their discographies don't really sound much like their title songs to me, and then you have the cute concepts (G.R.8.U, Love Equation) which don't usually sit well with guys.

I like this guy's comment about Seventeen, though:
    "SEVENTEEN!
    I've been a Kpop stan since 2010. I started stanning because of girl groups, starting with GG/2NE1, transitioning to T-ara/AS/f(x), and now AOA/RV. Never had I ever thought I would've fallen for a boygroup so hard and fast. They're such a breath of fresh air for me and I love everything about them; their great work ethic, their visual direction, their creative drive! There's also so many of them you'll never get bored. I think they have what it takes to make it big and I'm rooting for them."

Everything else is varied but I never expected to see so much variety.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    Well, VIXX has great dark concepts for MVs, but I am a little surprised by the large number of guys liking them outside of that. The rest of their discographies don't really sound much like their title songs to me, and then you have the cute concepts (G.R.8.U, Love Equation) which don't usually sit well with guys.
    Good point. I'm even a good example of the kind of reaction one might expect. I like a few of their songs (I think it's Eternity that I REALLY like) but when Love Equation came out I just completely lost interest. Now I'm definitely not the kind of guy that gets turned off by cute concepts from guys, but I didn't even know they had previous cute songs and thought they did a 180 in direction and it just left me soo disappointed
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Good point. I'm even a good example of the kind of reaction one might expect. I like a few of their songs (I think it's Eternity that I REALLY like) but when Love Equation came out I just completely lost interest. Now I'm definitely not the kind of guy that gets turned off by cute concepts from guys, but I didn't even know they had previous cute songs and thought they did a 180 in direction and it just left me soo disappointed
    Yeah it's not, they just hide the cute songs mostly. There's quite a few B-side album tracks I would consider cute concept, and these three MVs.
    Girls, why? (Non-Starlights probably don't even know this one exists)
    G.R.8.U
    Love Equation

I love the first two, especially G.R.8.U (possibly because of the MV being filmed backwards, it's so neat...it's also my favorite Ravi rap). I'm really not a big fan of Love Equation though.

If it makes you feel any better, most of the Starlights I've seen of both genders are hoping and praying for a dark concept comeback.

- - - Updated - - -

Speaking of male fans...

Full group of guys doing an Adore U dance cover. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Myea, I didn't really like any of those songs. G.R.8.U had a nice MV though. What exactly the name mean? "Great You" or something else?

Of the top of my head I think my favorite cute boy group songs are Hello by SHINee and No Other by Suju. BTS' Haruman too if that counts (sounds kinda cute but with an edge to it).

Throwback of the week:

Quality is so shit it seems to randomly shift between grayscale and color.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Myea, I didn't really like any of those songs. G.R.8.U had a nice MV though. What exactly the name mean? "Great You" or something else?
    I don't know why they name things the way they do in English sometimes, but the Korean name romanized is Dae.da.na.da.neo and the English translation is You. Are. Im.pressive.

I just saw this, Jpop boy group and thought, wth that was actually good! Then I looked at some comments and looked them up and realize, yeah they're Korean. Never heard of them before, either.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post

@perfume recs post, fake it is amazing did you listen to edge?
    O I liked fake it, but I was just saying about that one sound though. I did listen to Edge. I liked it.