You can buy my phone. Camera doesn't work though and the WiFi chip also isn't great, but at least KKT works perfectly fine.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    make a discord channel instead!

also, rip:

https://www.reddit.com/r/kpop/commen...revealed_2ne1/

10+ Year Old Account
    I've heard of Discord but never used it. Join us in KKT anyway Obake!

Discord is really great tbh, it has like everything you need in one thing alot of people use.
    twitter.com/the_narsha

10+ Year Old Account
    Fairly certain it doesn't have KKT's smileys, which is a no-go right off the bat. They're too great!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Those smileys are useless...

- - - Updated - - -

\o/ just got my Babymetal album, going to wake up to nice music tomorrow.

10+ Year Old Account
    What do you mean by everything you need in one place?

- - - Updated - - -

And what do you mean by useless Asme!

10+ Year Old Account
    Expected more drama tears from you guys over Obake's link. Guess 2NE1 isn't what they used to be.

10+ Year Old Account
    A bit disappointed because when I saw a GEM Upload with MV in it I both expected her to be in it, and it to be a new song but neither are true. Cool remix though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kagdar View Post
    Expected more drama tears from you guys over Obake's link. Guess 2NE1 isn't what they used to be.
    Yea they really aren't unfortunately. Been kept in the basement too much, and with YG focusing on CLs American debut then deciding not to and repeating that and focusing on new boy groups I don't like and a new girl group that will never happen etc, YG is just really disappointing lately bar Big Bangs made album, but even that was a bit annoying since it was never released as an album like he promised. This 'summer 2ne1 release' is either summer 2018 or never really, I'd be shocked if we see 2NE1 comeback this summer, and if we do it'll be a single song and likely very disappointing.

Also this Minzy thing is getting juicy.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/kpop/commen..._open_a_press/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagdar View Post
    Unfortunately that's what happens when a group is kept in the dungeon forever. People just stop caring about them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Minzy's father deleted his old post and wrote something new: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/...-something-new

The plot thickens. Did Papa YG send the drug duo to silence them? stay tuned
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    That new message sounds really...odd.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.asianjunkie.com/2016/04/0...complishments/

Woo go Babymetal.

Pretty cool!

Quote Originally Posted by PantsDePeon View Post
    This BABYMETAL album is so good. So hard to pick a favorite song from it. As it stands currently, I think my favorite song is Tales of the Destinies followed by Syncopation.

Apparently the 7th song is different from the JPN version and the US/EU versions. JPN version gets Syncopation and the US/EU version gets From Dusk Till Dawn. Guess I'm getting both versions.

You'll probably enjoy it a lot Asme. Also, interesting name change as well. Assuming it's for PvM.
    Syncopation is the best song from the album! KARATE might actually be the least good song on it, funny how things turn out.

- - - Updated - - -

Looking to buy an "out of Japan" edition too. Do you know if there's also a limited edition of that one, or does it only come with the regular cover? Not that I really mind, would mean I get to have both covers

10+ Year Old Account
    I totally disagree tbh Asme, I think Karate is the best song on the album that I've heard so far. Some other good songs though, been listening to The One english ver a lot actually too. Don't think I've got around to listening to the full album yet though so maybe some song will beat Karate but I've heard a few songs so far and none have yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy Hopps View Post
    Looking to buy an "out of Japan" edition too. Do you know if there's also a limited edition of that one, or does it only come with the regular cover? Not that I really mind, would mean I get to have both covers
    I think the "out of japan" version only comes in the regular edition. The limited edition was exclusive to Japanese only I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by PantsDePeon View Post
    I think the "out of japan" version only comes in the regular edition. The limited edition was exclusive to Japanese only I believe.
    I found a Ltd edition in the store here. Regular cover, but comes with a shirt apparently. Will know for sure when I get home.

- - - Updated - - -

A shirt it is!
    http://imgur.com/a/2BFLH

Quote Originally Posted by Judy Hopps View Post
    I found a Ltd edition in the store here. Regular cover, but comes with a shirt apparently. Will know for sure when I get home.

- - - Updated - - -

A shirt it is!
    http://imgur.com/a/2BFLH
    So lucky

10+ Year Old Account
    This is for Mig mostly, even though he probably already saw it.

Finally a new Perfume song i like.

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually downloaded Perfumes newest album because I really liked Flash and Pick Me up, and haven't really liked any Perfume song nearly as much as those. So I hope the whole album is good!

Also picked a favorite, it's A-Chan.

I enjoy Japanese music, the anime ost is my faverite