10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    I have actually mentioned your name in PvM a few times Since both Mig and Elyaan know you there.
    Mission accomplished \o/
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    I'm too cool to appear in lots of threads, I stick to a few so you popular mods can spread the rep instead.
    Obviously I'm not included in that, I think only you guys and the ones in the WoW section know who I am. Definitely not popular, any time I've actually posted in another section, people are like...who the heck is this person?!

Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    who the heck is this person?!
    Ye, indeed. Who is this Rivelle you're talking about?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    Obviously I'm not included in that, I think only you guys and the ones in the WoW section know who I am. Definitely not popular, any time I've actually posted in another section, people are like...who the heck is this person?!
    I'm pretty sure PvM would still know you

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure PvM would still know you
    Maybe a select few...LOL.

I know you

oooohhh, just noticed that the guy I bought the complete video collection from wrote a note with it
    "It is a pleasure to meet you. So I write your name in Japanese." Awesome!!

Let me try to Google Translate write it ^^ brb

- - - Updated - - -

Hahahahahaha, binzu "beans" XD
    I hope I drew it correct.
    トーマスビーンズ
    とーますびーんず

Pretty awesome that a random person on Ebay takes the time to write a letter and write their customers name in Japanese.

10+ Year Old Account
    haha that's awesome Asme
    He wrote "It is a pleasure to meet you" in English? He must be learning/has learned the basic English like an English speaking first learning Japanese ha.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can listen to music on the radio too but don't xD

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't leave my music on, but I feel slightly bad whenever I do something that I can't do while listening to music because I won't get more plays.. ;_; Stats are my life though, when I found myanimelist.net I watched and read like never before..

Go back some page for Suju links, Muzual!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea I like looking at it from time to time to see where my plays match up. Some features bug me the way they don't always work but I guess it's as good as it can be for now xD

But like T-ara was my 2nd band to hit 1k scrobbled listens Found that a fun fact considering I would not consider them in my top 5 bands.

haha that's awesome Asme
    He wrote "It is a pleasure to meet you" in English? He must be learning/has learned the basic English like an English speaking first learning Japanese ha.
    "Dear Thomas san"..."I hope you are satisfied with this item, and hope to see you again."

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    I recommend last.fm it's really fun to use! just don't be one of those people who treat it as a competition, leaving your music playing 24/7 just to get higher plays
    the wut... I really don't see the point of that .

10+ Year Old Account
    People can get listed as the top listener of an artist? GARY HYUNG IM COMING FOR YOU
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Hahaha that's hilarious Muz xD
    I don't do that, I only have 18k plays total

Deleted
    Because someone linked the Mini Skirt dance practice, I feel that it is my obligation to link the acoustic version. Jiminel for president of my hemp plantation 2014.

10+ Year Old Account
    See this is what annoys me. Watch a random video someone links on youtube and.. http://www.last.fm/user/Vladrake
    Check my latest listened to track xD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    Because someone linked the Mini Skirt dance practice, I feel that it is my obligation to link the acoustic version. Jiminel for president of my hemp plantation 2014.

[video=youtube;KEXsugwRKXs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEXsugwRKXs[video]
    Acoustic version is the best version!
    Also like your new ava.

Deleted
    Thanks. I made it a competition for myself to find the picture in which Jimin looked the MOST high. I'd say I was pretty succesfull.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well his others are so low played he probably started recently xD

I have a couple of friends that do it and there's one guy who is listed as Perfume's top listener who has played "take off" (48 seconds long) on a loop for a whole year, he doesn't have any other artists or any other tracks by perfume played - just 23,000 take off plays
    ehh.. ok.. whatever is fun for them I guess. Last.fm doesn't accept tracks under 30 seconds, eh? I have an intro song from J Rabbit that is 29 seconds long, but doesn't appear on last.fm.

10+ Year Old Account
    also for Suju, I quite liked SPY, Mr Simple(?) and SORRY SORRY, I wasn't a huge fan of the others though I might look up some more but I'm really on the fence about whether or not I enjoyed them ha
    Haha, the others are my favorites You might want to check out BONAMANA, Sexy Free & Single, A-CHA, Perfection, Opera and Superman.

There's also their mandarin subunit Suju-M with the songs Super Girl, BReak Down and It's You (not to be confused with the korean It's You, totally different song).
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    ehh.. ok.. whatever is fun for them I guess. Last.fm doesn't accept tracks under 30 seconds, eh? I have an intro song from J Rabbit that is 29 seconds long, but doesn't appear on last.fm.
    I never thought about that, but now that you mention it a few songs from the Eve no Jikan OST are missing on last.fm, and they're all less than 30 sec long o.o

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Why are you trying to get him to listen to bad music?
    Big Bang fans aren't allowed to express their opinions in this matter, sorry
    Cave Cave Deus Videt