10+ Year Old Account
    What D: Remove Baekhyun and D.O and you've removed more than half of their lead vocalists. Remove Lay and you've removed the best dancer! Tao, Sehun, Xiumin & Suho wouldn't be missed quality-wise. Not sure about exom.

Surely you know what bacon looks like, he's dating your avatar!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post

Speaking of female hip hop.
    Damn this is good.

Really like this song, Jeon Min Joo kind of reminds me of BoA in certain parts of the video.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    best dancer! Tao, Sehun, Xiumin & Suho wouldn't be missed quality-wise. Not sure about exom.
    But those are the ones I know most!
    Suho I'm not sure actually, I could point to two members and say one of them is Suho and one is Sehun, coudn't say which is which.
    Xiumin I could pick out and Tao is the most recognizable now Kris is gone, second being Kai now, he's pretty recognizable.

Yes Obake, I saw her referred to as "Baby BoA" haha
    She's very good!

- - - Updated - - -

Surely you know what bacon looks like, he's dating your avatar!
    Oh right it's that guy!
    I knew it was one of them but forgot who, I could maybe pick him out.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh apparently both of those girls are going to be in a five member girl group called The Ark

- - - Updated - - -

Okay so for some reason EYKs videos stopped being added to my sub box...don't know how to fix it, got lots to catch up on now. They were on holiday I knew that much but still uploading videos and they got back ages ago and I just assumed they'd not uploaded anything in ages! xD

They had Megan Lee on!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wa9z...yNEVQ&index=15

I hate her makeup, she has that oily type BB cream on :< but otherwise, awesome!

TL;DW apparently Kim Tae Woo is hidden somewhere in her MV, I did not notice this!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey! You know who they are at least, I had no idea Baekhyun and D.O were the main vocals, why do they get so little attention, I've still no idea what D.O looks like! I know Baekhyun now just remembering the pictures of him in the him and Taeyeon articles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post

and Suho is actually pretty useful! Just get rid of Sehun and replace him with Chen, and scrap EXO-M~
    Even you said Lay was a better dancer! Back at that Weekly Idol appearance around wolf/growl. Kai dances like passion embodied, but Lay has slightly sharper moves.

Replace Suho with Luhan.

- - - Updated - - -

D.O and Baekhyun get little attention? Ehhh... not quite right KaiSoo is shipped like no other. (Kai/D.O) Baekhyun is one of the member that talks the most during interviews, and is qt as fk.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never seen any of their interviews, just their MVs :<
    They don't seem to stand out in their MVs! At least not to me.

Deleted
    You guys suck. Leave my EXO-M alone. They're perfect as they are now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    You guys suck. Leave my EXO-M alone. They're perfect as they are now.
    True that, the only way they could improve is if they suddenly grew bewbs and changed their gender. Then they could start the real deal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anakso said I have to come back to the thread since I've been missing for over a week. Don't blame me! Stuff was boring for awhile there...even now, this is all I could find to comment on.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    いじわる*ハロー
    Oh my christ I am so sorry I lost faith Nakata, I adore this song. It's so refreshing, I've missed having stuff like this from Perfume
    That was awesome. Love it! Love almost all of Perfume's songs, but this was particularly good.

Quote Originally Posted by sergel02 View Post
    How have no one posted the flawlessness that is HyunA's hair?
    They wouldn't. I'm the resident Hyuna fan, but as I said, I've been missing. You said you're a FLOWER fan also, right? We'll get along nicely. Good to meet you. :P

I'm not a real big SISTAR fan but I really like that for a summer song. You guys have grown too cynical! It's super cute, their voices sound really soothing and clear.

Only thing I wonder sometimes is if anyone ever tells these poor Kpop girls what the English words they're singing actually mean.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    wat
    I don't like boys band. The only way for them to become good is if they become girls bands!

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't grasp how you'd choose Suho over someone like Luhan Luhan can sing and dance, Suho can kind of sing. I guess he's pretty rich? D:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagdar View Post
    True that, the only way they could improve is if they suddenly grew bewbs and changed their gender. Then they could start the real deal.
    I have no interest in bewbs unless they are drenched in milk for metaphorical reasons.

Nooo, now they're 3spooky5me. Might be because I watch too many horror movies.

I can't grasp how you'd choose Suho over someone like Luhan Luhan can sing and dance, Suho can kind of sing. I guess he's pretty rich? D:
    Suho > Luhan. Suho's rich (and he flaunts his wealth). And he's pretty. Literally my ideal type.

- - - Updated - - -

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I don't know why they want to put "you" on a bad set, but I'm completely okay with it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post

Suho > Luhan. Suho's rich (and he flaunts his wealth). And he's pretty. Literally my ideal type.
    But we were narrowing down the Dasoms of exo! Suho is just a rich Dasom, Luhan pulls his own weight in both sound and performance \o/

Deleted
    But we were narrowing down the Dasoms of exo! Suho is just a rich Dasom, Luhan pulls his own weight in both sound and performance \o/
    What? Neither Luhan or Suho counts as a Dasom. No, I'd say that Sehun and Xiumin are the only real Dasoms as they bring nothing to the table. Kris was a Dasom too, even if he was the leader of EXO-M. Actually, Sehun and Kris are both worse than Dasom. At least Dasom has a likable personality. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Apart from flaunting his credit card he brings nothing to the group

10+ Year Old Account
    I just had to create it.

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Did not expect to get Chen o.O He's far from my bias-list

Deleted
    What about Tao, he's the literal definition of pointless
    He's the only good rapper in the group. The only rapper in EXO-M. He's got his uses. Also, he's one of the best members when it comes to shows. 'Cause he's an adorable moron.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kagdar View Post
    Got Lay. Not even mad.
    Though, those tests kinda don't make sense in way of judging a soulmate. More like, it's a way of judging who your spirit animal is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Every time i see a test like that i wonder how would they know which members like what.
    Last edited by Kagdar; 2014-07-23 at 12:01 AM.