I like the resolution, processor, everything actually of the Nexus 6. Don't mind the size, but it's definitely expensive. I was prepared to pay that premium price if it offered something entirely new for an Android phone, which was the 64bit it might have. Since it doesn't offer anything really new except just more and better, I don't feel that phone is worth the price.

Yay, just got a mail from CDJapan that they shipped the Best New Edition.

- - - Updated - - -

Hm, also ordered the Japanese NoNoNo single, both type A and B. Think I'll skip the Japanese release from AoA.

10+ Year Old Account
    I listen to absolutely everything with headphones on my computer. For comparison, i'd say it's like watching a live performance. Speakers = watching it on a screen. Headphones = attending to actual live performance. My headphones are 7.1 surround sound so i'm really IN it. But i never tried some actual 7.1 surround setting with speakers so i wouldn't know. But compared to the standard 2.1 sound... not even in the same league.

p.s. Astro headphones are expensive, but you get a MixAmp device with it that acts like a sound card in itself so you don't have to buy one expensive sound card! Plus it fits for xbox360/X1 and ps3/4. Didn't try it on TV though. (and you don't have to buy it if you don't want to so it lower the price by a LOT)
    Last edited by Kagdar; 2014-10-20 at 11:07 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally got around to listening to Beasts new song. Really good!
    Korea likes it too

Cube number 1!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    was looking for some new indie music and found this http://shaisen.bandcamp.com/
    might not be everyones taste but I think it's great, really cool beats. recommended if you want something new to listen to ! You can get all 3 albums for 3 dollars and they're all short (10 mins~) so it makes for some easy listening
    Bookmarked this for later! Currently on the hunt for songs like Who the fuck is you and Bulldozer, so not really indie stuff ^^ Downloaded some stuff from The Quiett and Gaeko's album, hoping there's something there.

Maybe Drunken Tiger fits this? D:
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Yay! You should at least give the "Evolution" album a try, it's so damn legit. Been listening more to his older stuff the last couple of days, New Breed in particular is great. To your dismay he collabs with dok2 (and well illionaire in general) a lot, but I suppose you could just skip those

Didn't know they released stuff under the name 1llionaire That song is awesome too, exactly what I'm looking for!

- - - Updated - - -

In other news, BTS is getting ready for another comeback! Although the AKP article says they're getting ready for a comeback with "Hormone War", isn't that a song on their latest album? :S
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice, I'll check it out tomorrow! Listening to the Seo Taiji album right now, it's really great~ not sure if you like that type of music but you should still check it out !

They did something similar with Haruman, didn't they? It was on their already released album and then they released a MV and started promoting all over again!
    Oh ye, they did that. Just like Haruman Hormone War is a great song so I don't mind this!

Eh, I might check it out later, too busy exploring korean rap atm
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

I really like Beast's new song. The dance is nice too, and Hyunseung is pretty in it.

Don't think I've posted this yet.

3DS FC: 1177 - 7882 - 6112

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't like Born Hater or Spoiler (Tablo singing? stahp pls), and the song featuring Jay Park was really disappointing. Not sure if I would like the rest of the album.. :/

Have you listened to Gaeko's album yet? Now that is some great stuff!

So far most songs I've added to my rap-list features dok2, but when I find something legit that doesn't have him I'll make sure to link it here
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skinny Red View Post
    and the song featuring Jay Park was really disappointing.
    In Tablos defence if you throw shit on someone they're going to smell stinky no matter who they are!

10+ Year Old Account
    It's Tuesday, WoW is down...that means it's time for my weekly exploration of the internet for Asian music I might like and have missed. :P

J-pop boy band? I kind of like this, aside from the ridiculously bad video.

10+ Year Old Account
    Riv if you missed these being linked earlier, things that might interest you this week

10+ Year Old Account
    Not surprised to find out this is an anime ending, but OMG I love it. You guys probably won't.

http://www.jpopsuki.tv/video/Eri-Kit...c40d842faa0e8c

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Riv if you missed these being linked earlier, things that might interest you this week
    I saw the Beast video, I actually liked it but didn't comment on it. The first 30 seconds sound like someone singing out of his nose but after that it was nice.

The girl covering the Red video sounds better than Hyuna. Of course, we already knew Hyuna can't actually sing all that well.

10+ Year Old Account
    That Eri Kitamura song is very nice Riv, and I like her hat xD

10+ Year Old Account
    whyy ;-;
    A shame you didn't like the Epik High songs. Born Hater is one of my favourites, but *르즈 할*파 (Feat. 얀키, 개*) and AMOR FATI (Feat. 김종완 of 넬) are also really great! Gaeko and Yankie in the first one, so you might like that~

Also no I haven't listened to his album yet, I'll add it to my list !
    dok2 just makes badass songs, I can't help it

Suppose I should listen to the epik high album just in case D: About Gaeko's album though, the song with Ailee actually has her rapping for a bit. Nothing outstanding but she has a nice voice.

found this, really cool sound

[video=youtube;6iYLdLch4Hw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iYLdLch4Hw[video]

- - - Updated - - -

ugh why does songs have to have the vibrating phone sound, I reach for my phone every time I hear it >.<
    That was pretty nice. Really cool sound indeed.

- - - Updated - - -

Hahah, Mig, Jimin gets his ass spanked in this one!

Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Indeed! Everything about it is great, and there's so much fanservice \o/
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    Probably the best thing I've ever heard from BTS. And, yes, enjoyable MV is enjoyable.

I like this. This is their debut song. Members are Gunhee (1:44), Wooyoung (1:36), and Eunyong (1:30). I think I got the timestamps correct for each member.
    Last edited by PantsDePeon; 2014-10-22 at 03:35 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's awesome
    Sadly they feel like a girl group that will not last long :<

I honestly hope it doesn't turn into what happened with Kiss&Cry.

That name made me lol irl. Both the song and MV are pretty good though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Stop equating casual to bad, they're two different things.
    Casual refers to time/effort spent.
    Bad refers to skill.
    Your English isn't casual, it's bad.