10+ Year Old Account
    That was linked in the reddit thread about "must see" funny videos, right? It's so briliiant
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally I'd say it's on par with Like a cat but definitely better than Short Hair

Yeah. Had me laughing quite a while when I first watched Mina's "Smoke Weed Erryday" and the christian video blocker during Seolhyun's cleavage part.
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Stop equating casual to bad, they're two different things.
    Casual refers to time/effort spent.
    Bad refers to skill.
    Your English isn't casual, it's bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Jimmy pls" had me dying x)
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

After listening to the AoA song, I'm thinking it's just alright. Not the best, but not the worst.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does the AoA fandom blow balls like 90% of Kpop fandoms do? Noticed some nasty comments on the reddit that make me think it does.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never seen the AoA fandom go super mean or crazy or anything but then I've never really talked to many people in ELVIS so not sure. Every fandom has crazy people in it though, what kind of nasty comments?

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently the white guy with the close up is a redditor and a youtube reactioner called bapmokja o.o

I had a quick look but couldn't see any nasty comments

- - - Updated - - -

"In the light of the Seven, I now proclaim Choa, leader of the House AOA, First of Her Name, Queen of all Men and Woman alike, and Lord of the Seven Angels. Long may she reign!"

I like that comment xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    I had a quick look but couldn't see any nasty comments
    Dissing my boy Ravi, his English and rapping skills. Which had zero to do with an AoA video. I'm not sure I get it, really. I have absolutely no problem determining what is being said in any Kpop English rap, no matter how bad the rapper's English is. Maybe I've just been listening to Kpop too long, or maybe it's because I have kids that I can make words out of stuff that other people can't seem to understand, who knows.

12-17 year old horny girls are probably more mature than most 20-30 horny guys so I think I'll take that. :P
    Last edited by Rivellana; 2015-06-21 at 06:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea I'm the same I can always tell what they're saying too. Maybe English isn't their first language or they're just too young or something, and disagree with that last part!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea I'm the same I can always tell what they're saying too. Maybe English isn't their first language or they're just too young or something, and disagree with that last part!
    I don't understand why they'd diss them in the first place. They're rapping in a language they're not familiar with, because that is just how Kpop is. Random English words appear everywhere. So they have to memorize words and phrases in another language. I can't imagine an English speaker trying to rap in Korean would have their pronunciation down pat and sound amazing to native Korean speakers, either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea I don't either, guess it's just some reddit joke most likely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea I don't either, guess it's just some reddit joke most likely.
    Maybe. It started with a "WTF is Jimin saying", because I guess people have trouble understanding her when she's rapping in English too.

Man, I just went like two hours ago and got soooo much hair chopped off. It's like, Choa short now, except my hair is thick and wavy if it air dries. This is gonna take some getting used to. It's so hot out this summer, already, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    My hair is fairly long at the moment, need to go get it cut but too lazy. I'll probably do it later this week, though it's fairly cold here at the moment so not so bad

10+ Year Old Account
    I have trouble with understanding some english rap lines in kpop, but it's not my native languages and some accents/dialects throw me off so bad I don't understand anything. American english is the easiest to understand imo, but for me it's usually the non-native speakers I have trouble understanding.

Never actually had any trouble with Jimin though, but I've heard of people going WTF at her english lines in some previous song too.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought about it...I have a little bit of trouble with Brits sometimes if I'm not paying close attention. I actually have an easier time with non-native English speakers than I do with Brits/Aussies/Scots/Irishmen with very thick accents.

I never had any issues understanding Jimin, and I don't have any issues understanding Ravi either. Those were the two they were ripping on. I mean, yah, their pronunciation isn't perfect. I still don't get how they can't understand what they're saying, though. Unless they really can understand it and they're just trying to act like jackasses.

10+ Year Old Account
    How do you sound, Anakso? I remember you were from Britain but live in Australia. You must have some sort of accent.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll never understand cockney

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    How do you sound, Anakso? I remember you were from Britain but live in Australia. You must have some sort of accent.
    Maybe he talks cockney upside-down :O
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Apples I go up? China old my you are how? Like that BHD?

I moved to New Zealand when I was 9 so I don't have much of a British accent but it's still buried deep within my accent because some people can tell I'm from England, had one person place me to Staffordshire even! But also some people can tell I'm from New Zealand so it's sort of a mix. Most people in Australia think I'm from either America, Ireland or Canada rofl.

10+ Year Old Account
    Americans and Canadians don't really sound all that different aside from a few things that stand out as clear pointers (a-boot!). You'll get your regional dialects in different parts of the US but in most places, you probably can't determine what part of the US or Canada a person is from.

Heh, that made me think I remember watching one of those videos about Korea (I think on EYK) and they were saying Koreans don't like Americans all that much but they love Canadians so some of the American teachers would walk around wearing Canadian flag patches on their backpacks and all. I can't really say I blame them.