10+ Year Old Account
    I knew you'd link that song Mig You always do when AS is mentioned!

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh Shampoo is great but so is because of you.

Oh and Riv that Spica MV is another with a kind of story though it's kind of boring, but not T&A shaking around

Also for that RM episode I mentioned I recommend everyone go watch at least the member Introduction, it was one of the introductions where they introduce each member one at a time and whenever they do that they just get funnier and funnier.

I.e this intro which will always be my favorite, no topping this.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are rumors, Anakso!
    http://www.reddit.com/r/kpop/comment...uly_at_latest/

- - - Updated - - -

*covers Anakso's eyes*

10+ Year Old Account
    Suju will make a special comeback in July after all :O It's to celebrate their 10th anniversary, so they're releasing a new mini album \o/
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey why are my eyes covered? *peaks* OH NOO!

I HOPE that wonder girls thing is true I really do, but I see no mention in that of Sunmi returning to the group. I heard that rumor (A video on youtube where some guy was crying his eyes out rofl) that they were going to make a comeback with Sunmi which would be so perfect, Sohee returning would be the icing on the cake too. Reading the comments now someone is saying Sunye is returning too...Both Sohee and Sunye seem kind of unrealistic. Sunye is raising a baby, Sohee is acting and with a different company. Maybe it'll happen though I have my fingers crossed!

Oh wait another comment
    "Sunmi is rejoining the group and Sunye will also participate. Sohee will not participate" That seems more like it. Sunmi can officially return, Sunye can return for one comeback that seems more likely and Sohee not being in it at all also seems likely given she's the only one no longer with JYP. I really hope this is true.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skinny Red View Post
    Suju will make a special comeback in July after all :O It's to celebrate their 10th anniversary, so they're releasing a new mini album \o/
    Good things keep happening!

Anyone noticed that so far 2015 has been the exact opposite of 2014?

- - - Updated - - -

Google translate really did not do that article very well.

"22 days MV shooting early next month ... new public group Wonder Girls will come back in three years. Recording a music video, and soon begins to count down for this purpose."

3 years? xD I'm guessing it said for the first time in 3 years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never rely on ANY translate program, they are all crap. Bing always tries to translate tweets for me, then I see what they really say by people actually translating them and they are like miles different.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sadly Suju won't be promoting for very long, not sure why
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Other activities maybe?

Yea I know Bing is real bad! bing translated some posts on facebook for me then I'd google translate them to find out what they actually said. With google translate it's bad sometimes but you can generally get the gist, with bing it literally put the word "Werewolf" into the post, his post was not about were wolves.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.reddit.com/r/kpop/comment...ing_man_today/

God damn I would have been so excited about this pre-Sica incident. Still am I guess, will watch. Hope I enjoy it as much as I used to enjoy seeing their shows, even though Sica was one of my favorite members to see on shows.

The last time SNSD was on RM Jessica was definitely the funniest. I'll be watching it too but eh, I'll miss the "STRESS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Stop equating casual to bad, they're two different things.
    Casual refers to time/effort spent.
    Bad refers to skill.
    Your English isn't casual, it's bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Her and Gary together was the best

Also this happened last time. Now obviously Jessica is acting but its so damn cute T_T

Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Stop equating casual to bad, they're two different things.
    Casual refers to time/effort spent.
    Bad refers to skill.
    Your English isn't casual, it's bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea that was adorable. Gonna miss that!

10+ Year Old Account
    If you haven't you guys should watch Wild Romance, a k-drama with her. Her character comes in about midway in the show but it's all great! She's like a cold snob in it so it's a huge clash with her attitude on variety shows
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh not too into Kdramas honestly, been seeing some trailers for some while watching variety shows on Dramafever and they seem not good. Maybe I'll try to actually watch a whole one someday but I'd probably start with Reply 1997 because Eunji and Seo In Guk

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe you'll like this riv or hate it I'm not sure. Reddit have shown me this dude that does reaction videos to Kpop videos but instead of just reactions he does drinking game reaction videos. This one specifically I'm linking because this is 4minutes crazy which they classify as a "Sexy girl group" and the rules change I guess depending on the kind of group so they have to drink every time they do something a sexy girl group MV often does (they list them near the beginning)

- - - Updated - - -

A...sort of dancing in front of the camera version? Whatever I'll take it this was fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Maybe you'll like this riv or hate it I'm not sure. Reddit have shown me this dude that does reaction videos to Kpop videos but instead of just reactions he does drinking game reaction videos. This one specifically I'm linking because this is 4minutes crazy which they classify as a "Sexy girl group" and the rules change I guess depending on the kind of group so they have to drink every time they do something a sexy girl group MV often does (they list them near the beginning)
    I love 4minute to the point that I will never hate them, even if they're following the sexy choreo thing that is so common with all the girl groups and that I totally hate that they all do this now. That being said, that video was very amusing. That's the redditor who was in AoA's video, right? Are they all in Korea there? I assume they're drinking soju, surprised they weren't on the floor by the end hehehe.

There are totally teenies arguing with me on Amino app today because someone decided to make polls for who is the best main vocal/lead vocal/visual/etc/etc out of their choice of groups and I pointed out that it's a biased popularity contest, since they have BTS and EXO in there and like 90% of the app users are teen girls who stan those two groups. I was like...yeah, it doesn't matter, with those in there, there might as well only be two options because the smaller groups will never even come close.

- - - Updated - - -

So I got around to listening to the MVs from the past couple days. That Sistar song was seriously lacking...I know it's a summer song, but in comparison, Touch My Body was way better. The only reason to even listen to it is Hyorin's voice being as sweet as it is. This BTS release is great, the choreo is awesome (as usual)...I do like I Need U much better though.

10+ Year Old Account
    4minute has been doing the cool & sexy concept since debut, to the point where when they did a cute concept they were having trouble pulling it off. It's not like they jumped on the bandwagon when they've been doing it for years ^^
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skinny Red View Post
    4minute has been doing the cool & sexy concept since debut, to the point where when they did a cute concept they were having trouble pulling it off. It's not like they jumped on the bandwagon when they've been doing it for years ^^
    Yeah, I know. I guess I just didn't notice it much until recently where even groups that didn't have sexy concepts before started turning to them in order to gain popularity. 4minute is still tame in comparison to some groups.

10+ Year Old Account
    They were sexy and cool before it was cool
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Video is a bit disappointing, but the choreo is cool as usual! Not as good as some of their previous ones, but I love how fast paced it is

also jungkook looks hot af in a police uniform
    Yeah, I think it was the chorus choreo that they started and it looked so fast paced that I wasn't sure if the video was sped up or if they were actually moving that fast. I like BTS, never really enough to learn all their names but Jimin and Suga drew my eye here. :P The choreo always kills, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    Yeah, I think it was the chorus choreo that they started and it looked so fast paced that I wasn't sure if the video was sped up or if they were actually moving that fast. I like BTS, never really enough to learn all their names but Jimin and Suga drew my eye here. :P The choreo always kills, though.
    Come on their names are not that hard to learn anyways!

Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    For once we agree on something! Jimin and Suga are hands down the best members~ Suga isn't far from Kai tier
    And I shall disagree! Kookie is clearly the best member. There is a reason he is the Golden Maknae!