10+ Year Old Account
    Yea it'd be pretty odd if they did after all this time, but I am wondering what they're going to do with love and girls eventually, if that's going to be on their third Japan album or a Japanese mini album or if possibly they do repackage girls and peace with it.

If they do make a repackage though I hope none of the new songs on the repackage can't be bought through singles/a mini because I don't like having to buy the songs I already bought xD

Mig- Yea I listened to Namies album, it's really good

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    If they do make a repackage though I hope none of the new songs on the repackage can't be bought through singles/a mini because I don't like having to buy the songs I already bought xD
    I don't mind doing that, but I guess we already knew that

10+ Year Old Account
    You don't mind buying the same album twice because one has a slightly better sound quality and is gold! xD

Also looked into that maybee girl, don't think it's the girl from the MV but she's alright, but a bit slow for me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7R2gEQ_y4uc

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, so the two younger girls in baby metal are only one year younger than the older one! The age difference looks way more than that o.o

In my defense, I didn't know what the difference was, so I bought them both.

I do have some more double stuff from SNSD though :/ Anyone wants to buy one of their Japanese singles?

10+ Year Old Account
    Your opinions are always the opposite of what they should be

This is 2NE1 back to how they should be! Far better than their more recent releases.

- - - Updated - - -

After listening to 2NE1 song multiple times, THEY'RE BACK!

It's like they've been on hiatus for 2 years and have finally returned, nothing between I am the best and this new song were the same, I began to think I'd just gone off 2NE1 but nope, same addiction to this song as I had to their older songs!

- - - Updated - - -

For mig.

My explanation as to why I did not like 2NE1s I love you song.

It was a good song, stand alone it's a fine song, similar in Quality to Girls' Generations time machine, but it SHOULD NOT have been their title song after a year long wait for a new 2NE1 song, it's not how they should be. It would have been great as a B side and like time machine they could have given it a MV as an extra thing for us but not as their main song, it just wasn't the right kind of song for them to do that with. Not to mention, that that was it. We just got I love you, and nothing else really unless I'm mistaken.

As a B side I love you would have been great, as their only Korean single over the course of 2 years it just wasn't good enough, not up to the standard that 2NE1 set for them selves really or even fitting with their style.

This new song is their style and up to their standard though, love it! Hoping for a full album soon *fingers crossed*
    Last edited by Anakso; 2013-07-07 at 04:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baekhyun View Post
    Not sure how I feel about this song yet :/ I love the video, but the song is mediocre at best.. but maybe it'll grow on me.
    It might be the whole Jamaican beat it's got to it.

I have to agree with Anakso on this one, I absolutely love it. It kind of makes sense they'd want to do a whole "summery" theme I suppose. Love CL. Love the pink wig on Minzy. Not sure what to think about Bom's contact lenses though LOL.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not bad, but it's not as good as their old stuff. At least they are on the wright path.

I always prefered Bom, but i wonder what happened to her face, probably another plastic surgery, she looks buffy. I prefer Dara now, she was always my 2nd choice, i think she fnally took her place in 2NE1 and don't have to go all crazy to be acknowledged.

Not sure if anyone said anything yet, but it looks like Sunny nows has an instagram.

http://instagram.com/svnnynight/#

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARk0VhAPm-8

^ Why this group does it to this extent is beyond me. Didn't realize Ailee comeback was on July 12th. Also, 5Dolls is supposed to make a comeback this month as well after being practically nonexistent for 2 years.

A-JAX does seem like it could be good.
    Last edited by PantsDePeon; 2013-07-09 at 11:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea when i saw the Bikiny mv i asked myself the same question. They seem talented enough to sing, they might not be good dancers we don't know. But deliberately showing their bodies like that...

5 Dolls, can't wait!
    Ladies' Code, comeback pospone because one girl is injured

Brown Eyed Girls new single :

Oh and Park Bom selca : (definetly not pretty anymore, she looks like she just came out of the dentist)

10+ Year Old Account
    That link pants.

0:43.
    Oh my.

A-jax last song was decent but wasn't really great so I dunno, they could go either way. Not putting any expectations on them.

Ailee and a 5dolls comeback on the other hand, those are things I'm looking forward too , I thought 5dolls had just been forgotten about!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagdar View Post
    Yea when i saw the Bikiny mv i asked myself the same question. They seem talented enough to sing, they might not be good dancers we don't know. But deliberately showing their bodies like that...
    Wow...just wow. Yeah their singing isn't that bad, but not a single one of them have a particularly attractive face. Maybe whoever makes their creative decisions figured they needed to try to flaunt their bodies instead to get people to listen to (watch) them. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Kagdar View Post
    Oh and Park Bom selca : (definetly not pretty anymore, she looks like she just came out of the dentist)
    Yeah after I watched that new video a few times I was just like, wow she looks awful. I realize she had a lot of plastic surgery before but she was pretty, why go even further? I was even discussing it with another girl in my guild last night who just got back from Korea recently. She doesn't like a lot of the girl groups because of the amount of plastic surgery they've had. :P

I don't even know who of the four is Park Bom

Do like the new BEG song though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Park bom is the one that has the good solo songs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypit0NcNV-8
    And is addicted to plastic surgery apparently.

10+ Year Old Account
    Park Bom is the tallest, she is the voice of 2NE1.

Or on a vacation. Been wondering the same

- - - Updated - - -

She's the one with the red dots and the one at 1:00 in the Falling In Love MV?

Close enough... Her eyes are weird :/

- - - Updated - - -

Not much Stereopony on youtube.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe this will get BHD back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey hey i forgot to mention.... AoA comback this month!!! omg omg can't wait. It's actually AoA Black (the band with instruments) this is gonna be so awesome.

BHD's bait

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Not much Stereopony on youtube.
    Heh I hadn't watched them before so I was like, ooo what's this...clicked it and went >.>.

I was never interested in Bleach but my husband watched around 100+ episodes of it and I heard all of them LOL. It's pretty good though.