10+ Year Old Account
    First alternate version. I hope we get as many for Mansae as they gave us for Adore U. I love you Pledis.

- - - Updated - - -

Well...I hadn't checked Jpop reddit in a few days. Happiness put out a new song, this sounds way more like Kpop than Jpop to me (if you don't count the fact that it's still like two singers and a bunch of dancers). I still like Flower more but this is pretty good.

10+ Year Old Account
    That was really good wow! I don't recall liking any other Happiness songs but loved that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    would love them more if they gave us AS comeback
    Me too! D:

10+ Year Old Account
    Morph all the male fans into teenage girls and support AS until you have as many fans as there are actually teenage girls supporting Seventeen and I'm sure they will. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    That was really good wow! I don't recall liking any other Happiness songs but loved that.
    I don't remember linking Happiness songs. Like, I think their other releases were a pretty long time ago, but they still had a similar Kpop-like sound. E-girls is upbeat cutesy Jpop, Happiness is like normal Kpop, Dream was boring ballad-y stuff, and Flower is something I can't describe that just sounds awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea dream is the worst. I think I recall Happiness being linked way back when you first discovered flower and E-girls and that. Maybe their other songs were good and I just forgot because I recall you saying a group was a Jpop group that was like a Kpop group and that group being good so maybe that was Happiness xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Ohhh, this is a REALLY good performance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Explain Dream to me Riv. I just went and looked up a MV by them because watching E-Girls MVs I was like okay found the dream girl singer, obviously recognized the main flower singer and the Happiness singer that stuck out to me most and blonde one I think is other flower singer. Figure girl I didn't recognize at all must be dreams singer but they appear to only have one as in this MV it looks like there is only 5 singing unless I'm wrong, How many singers does E-Girls have?

But then I looked up a MV and there is four of them and they're all singing!

It's also not bad for a ballad actually it's quite nice

But not only are they all singing, there is a blonde in it too so now maybe the blonde in E-Girls is from dream and the blonde in flower isn't always blonde?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    Ohhh, this is a REALLY good performance.

[video=youtube;g94hE_y8j_s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g94hE_y8j_s&feature=share[video]
    Sketchbook performances are always the best honestly. High quality stage and doesn't allow lip syncing. If I ever want to find a good performance of a song I look up a sketchbook performance, if the group can't actually sing then they won't have a sketchbook performance

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I actually never realized all of the Dream members sing, but they used to have more members. I found the E-girls wiki, it lists the girls' names and the bolded names are the vocalists.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E-girls

Reina is the "main" singer from Flower that you recognize. The blonde girl with the cute voice in Dream is Ami.
    Ami had a solo release recently (last month). I never linked it because...it sounds like boring Jpop.

Also looking that stuff up made me realize Dream did an Inuyasha ending theme some years ago. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    An Inuyasha ending? Did Ithey bring Inuyasha back after the ending or how long have dream been around because I remember that show ending when I was like...young. I bought all the movies on dvd which I think were after the series when I was like 16 or 17 or something so like 8-9 years ago! So must have been something more recent?

So according to that there are two members of E-Girls that are just in E-Girls and are just dancers

And it looks like Flower, Happiness and Dream have all lost one singer at some point heh.

Also yea that Ami song was a bit boring.

- - - Updated - - -

Also what is rabbits and Bunnies

10+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago. The original Dream debuted in 1999 (I was a high school senior then LOL). They've had a lot of lineup changes since then.

The wiki says they undergo a series of reviews annually and thus the number of E-girls members changes. "The members who need more training get classified as Rabbits (high school age or older) or Bunnies (junior high school age or younger)."

Flower lost Chiharu (she left to go to school or travel or something) in October last year. I was sad because all three of them singing sounded the best, but they still sound good with just the two.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I just went back and listened to some old SNSD Japanese songs and..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3-pUNhYORw

I always just thought those were like regular pink gloves or something but now I can't not see them as dish washing gloves. Are they wearing dish washing gloves.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    A long time ago. The original Dream debuted in 1999 (I was a high school senior then LOL). They've had a lot of lineup changes since then.

The wiki says they undergo a series of reviews annually and thus the number of E-girls members changes. "The members who need more training get classified as Rabbits (high school age or older) or Bunnies (junior high school age or younger)."

Flower lost Chiharu (she left to go to school or travel or something) in October last year. I was sad because all three of them singing sounded the best, but they still sound good with just the two.
    Wow 1999! So originally I guess they had nothing to do with E-Girls they were just a regular girl group.

Looks like they've only lost one singer since E-Girls started at least. Just checked and Flower and Happiness both started much later than Dream but still a few years before E-Girls so I guess that was some cool after the fact idea and not their original concept at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL no they look like satin gloves, not latex.

And yeah I've said that many times about E-Girls. Flower, Dream, and Happiness are groups that make up E-girls as a mass-group project...not divisions of E-girls.

Or atleast OC.

Seriously, OC is like the tragedy of KPop. One of the best vocalists in all of KPop, one of the best visuals in all of Korea on top of which they're pretty popular with a unique concept but nope. Their company is too shit to provide them a proper comeback.
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Stop equating casual to bad, they're two different things.
    Casual refers to time/effort spent.
    Bad refers to skill.
    Your English isn't casual, it's bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ahh I see that's quite cool. I always imagined E-Girls as the main concept tbh. It's odd that Flower and Happiness both have the same couple singers + dancers make up though, or coincidental anyway. I don't know any other group like that

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

You're seeing her live in Nov! That's awesome! In China/HK or is she coming to the states?

Taos song is in mandarin right and you liked that, so there is two!
    She's going to be in San Jose on Nov 6th, but I'll be down at Blizzcon and then on Nov 7th she's in the LA area, but it's in a ghetto part of LA...the venue at least..Hope I come back alive.

Yea, the song is in Mandarin, but hey, there's more than 2, just I can't recall the others :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is she performing in the ghetto part of LA!

- - - Updated - - -

Okay so managed to find some ways to watch Kdramas on my phone now so I can watch them in bed or on the bus or during breaks at uni xD Since I'm not good at getting through subtitled shows on my computer, been watching who are you for 4 hours or so and I'm 10 minutes in! and it actually seems really good.

Dramago doesn't seem to have mobile support, dramabay does but god damn Pistol never switch off add block on dramabay. It's a nightmare! Opens up two pop ups every time I click anywhere on the page! D;

Other option is this kind of dodgy VPN I found that gets dramafever to work...so not sure what to do now. Put up with a bit of a dodgy vpn or put up with project super ad? Or do you maybe know a better one for mobile Pistol?

- - - Updated - - -

Ohh just looked into it and apparently there is adblock for phones now. Never needed one before but worth it to stop that crappy dramabay stuff.

Deleted
    Ah, Paparazzi, my second most listened to song ever. And still a song I almost always put on my playlists.

I only watch dramas on my PC, so I have no clue as to what you could use for the mobile.
    Also, I use Dramabay without addblock. I guess I've just gotten used to it. Dramago doesn't really have pop-ups, but they have really noisy, unmutable banners, so you have to refresh until you get silent banners. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Whaaaat. I don't know how you can live with popup ads and noisy banners. Noisy banners were the reason I first got adblock, not even unmutable ones. Ones on youtube that would auto play but way down the bottom of the suggested videos were the reason I got adblock xD and always at top volume too so was super annoying.

Like, I whitelist some sites like mmoc but then others are just too much!

Deleted
    I wouldn't whitelist MMOC if I had addblock. I've gotten redirects while loading the MMOC forums on various occations, and almost always to sites that my anti-virus has to block.
    MMOC also used to have actual commercials playing waaay down at the bottom of the page. Shit was so annoying, cause it took me forever to find where the loud adds were coming from.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why is she performing in the ghetto part of LA!
    Well, the venue is at The Forum. It's quite famous and a lot of big names have been there, it's just it's located in Inglewood and the surrounding area is bad...

10+ Year Old Account
    Pistol!
    I genuinely nearly squealed out loud when I read this.
    http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/...s-on-snl-korea