10+ Year Old Account
    I just went and watched a trailer, legit looks great. What is Real King? Couldn't really understand what kind of group it was from the trailer.

I already hate that one girl just from the trailer. N had a very small part in the trailer though is his part in the show small or big?

- - - Updated - - -

This is the trailer I saw btw. Seems they have that fly like an eagle song from MFBTY playing during it, that's awesome if they use that throughout the show!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    I just went and watched a trailer, legit looks great. What is Real King? Couldn't really understand what kind of group it was from the trailer.

I already hate that one girl just from the trailer. N had a very small part in the trailer though is his part in the show small or big?
    Real King is a hip hop dance group consisting of the bottom 5% at the school. TL;DR everyone at school hates them (it's an elite school). Eunji is their leader.

You'll hate other people than just her. So far, the drama has been bitchfest galore.

N's role is pretty big. But his character is kinda very awkward and slightly autistic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ha sounds like a fun character

- - - Updated - - -

Pistol what drama is this? looks good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzQcaOUyX_A

Deleted
    Pistol what drama is this? looks good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzQcaOUyX_A
    Yong Pal. Quality varies strongly from episode to episode. The start of it was really good, then it came to a fairly long standstill, then it had a decent ending. The female lead, Kim Tae Hee, is a shit actress. Like, she's cringeworthy. The male lead is Joo Won and he's a qtpie/10 and the actor who looks like one of the guys from Seventeen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah I see, will add it to my too try list I guess but low down on the list ;p

Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    [video=youtube;42Gtm4-Ax2U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42Gtm4-Ax2U[video]
    Outstanding song and I just love the MV.

- - - Updated - - -

The whole IU album is amazing!

10+ Year Old Account
    Is the main story line sad or more kind of side story stuff?
    Late response again! Kind of hard to say still. It is more or less 1-2 story lines in the entire drama and still some parts are super sad with certain parts being laughing like crazy.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't tell if I'll like it but will try later!

Also this is a thing that is apparently happening. Those comments.
    http://kpopkfans.blogspot.ca/2015/10...ons-debut.html

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QyBM-7OdZI

Watching an older episode of Weekly Idol with Apink, it's quite interesting. They filmed it in Saipan which I'd never heard of before but apparently it's part of the "Northern Mariana Islands" which is owned by the US. They had a guest on the show that was a chef from the island who couldn't speak English very well it seems, and obviously couldn't speak Korean, and the hosts couldn't speak English well either so watching them communicate was kind of funny xD

- - - Updated - - -

Thread so dead :<

This was really fun, I wondered if the first part of the MV was actually all 1 shot like it looked or if it was clever editing but yea one shot it looks as you see the girls quickly running from the one scene they're in to the room the next scene they're in is heh. Awesome.

And LOL at them plugging up a drain so no one trips on it.

- - - Updated - - -

I never noticed before in the MV tbh but went and checked after that and you can actually see Nayeon start to get up near the end of Sanas first scene

10+ Year Old Account
    Your favorite (ex)o member dropped another MV

Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    You know, after all the stuff around him I really don't want to like him because he seems like a total douche but dammit that was really good. Can't he just suck so I can hate him ;-;

The rapping took me by surprise, if I'd heard that without the MV I'd have assumed it was ft someone tbh but still good song. MV wasn't anything special this time.

- - - Updated - - -

http://beyondhallyu.com/k-pop/jonghy...tspoken-idols/

Interesting read. It's strange if it's true that current text books the students are learning from refer to SK as a country that shouldn't exist o.o

Also one of the protesting students is wearing an anon mask rofl.

10+ Year Old Account
    To me he sounds too whiny, but maybe that's because he's so whiny irl and I can't stop thinking about all the silly articles when I see him The rapping though, that took me by surprise. I mean yeah he's rapped in EXO but I wasn't prepared for it here.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea me either, and I didn't even know he was an Exo rapper tbh I don't know Exo that well. I think Chanyeol is a rapper right? and D.O a vocalist and Kai a dancer But other than that no idea what their positions are.

I just got more into 2pms My House, listened to it only a few times when it was released but just found a dance cover by Momo and 2 other girls that didn't make it into Twice and now I'm addicted to My House.

- - - Updated - - -

Taecyeons arms in this make me question things.

Last edited by Anakso; 2015-10-24 at 11:07 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really listen to the mandarin versions of EXO songs, but Tao did rap in Call Me Baby. Kris was the main rapper in -M before, I'll leave it to Pistol to point out if Tao rapped back then at all or not.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea I don't listen to Mandarin Exo either, tbh I forgot tao even was in the mandarin sub group. Never really knew who was in which sub group apart from Kai being in Exo-K

10+ Year Old Account
    Better watch out Anakso, you're becoming a JYP stan!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea! But unless Twice make it into my top girl groups which they'd need a lot more releases to do there still isn't a JYP group in my top groups list

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea I don't listen to Mandarin Exo either, tbh I forgot tao even was in the mandarin sub group. Never really knew who was in which sub group apart from Kai being in Exo-K
    Well, all the Chinese members were in EXO-M ^^ Chen/Xiumin are or were in it too (idk if it still exists?) and the rest are from -K.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Thread so dead :<
    o.O Every time I check in here there's at least another page... Can't keep up

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skinny Red View Post
    Your favorite (ex)o member dropped another MV

[video=youtube;MUxnJx9Br5M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUxnJx9Br5M[video]
    Oooh, probably his best release yet!
    And I don't know why ya'll are so surprised at his rap skills. He was always the best rapper in EXO, imho. Probably the best rapper SM's ever had. But it's true that he didn't really get any lines in the korean versions. I genuinely believe that EXO-M was the superior EXO. Though I don't think the subgroups are a thing anymore. Unless they plan to only have three members, none of whom can rap, do their Chinese promotions.

http://beyondhallyu.com/k-pop/jonghy...tspoken-idols/

Interesting read. It's strange if it's true that current text books the students are learning from refer to SK as a country that shouldn't exist o.o

Also one of the protesting students is wearing an anon mask rofl.
    Lol, I see that Denmark isn't the only country considering doing stupid shit in order to boost the birth rate. Like, how can the Korean government even think that children beginning their education one year earlier is going to make them have children? All it's going to is it's going to have more minors in the Korean workforce since these underage kids will have to work parttime jobs in order to afford college. Having children doesn't suddenly become more attractive just because you're done with your education earlier.

On a side-note, everytime Jonghyun does anything, he comes that much closer to taking the SHINee bias spot away from Key. He even comes closer to taking my UB spot away from Jaejoong. Keep tweeting, Jjong!

10+ Year Old Account
    What is Denmark doing?

Here we finish HS a year earlier than most countries already, don't think we start a year earlier though I didn't start school here so not sure. Don't think it had anything to do with birth rate. Tbh I didn't know countries actually tried to combat low birth rates I thought that was just kind of an accepted statistic that the more developed a country becomes the lower the birth rates get.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    o.O Every time I check in here there's at least another page... Can't keep up
    Well maybe if you checked the thread more than once a week it'd be easy There were like 30 hours between the post before mine and the post after!