The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    More GEM! So good.

This was pretty good. Seems like all of her releases now are strictly in Mandarin only, wish she would go back and do some Cantonese songs lol

Her new album comes out next week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome can't wait! Maybe her album will have some Cantonese songs on it? I think in the past most of her Cantonese songs were side tracks on the album right and not singles with MVs?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome can't wait! Maybe her album will have some Cantonese songs on it? I think in the past most of her Cantonese songs were side tracks on the album right and not singles with MVs?
    Nah, it's fully in mandarin, according to yesasia :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah I see. Well sucks for you, I can't actually tell which of her songs are in Cantonese and which are Mandarin apart from when you tell me, and I forgot which ones were in Cantonese even. Which of her older songs are in Cantonese anyway?

10+ Year Old Account
    In case anyone cares but MAMA voting is now open.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you want to vote.

http://mama.mwave.me/vote

Here are my votes for this year but some decisions were actually really hard and I'm not sure if I'll continue to vote the same every time I need to think about some things D:

Rookie girls have their own category, OMGirl is indeed nominated and they have my vote! Unfortunately that category currently has Twice winning in a landslide with OMGirl coming last

10+ Year Old Account
    God some of those were so difficult... (namely dance performance male (I don't even think I could choose the same each time, I know VIXX is up for it but seriously If You Do and Bad are miles ahead of it in terms of dance), band performance (I mean come on Cinderalla, Pray, AND OMG!? I seriously spent about 10 minutes on this one alone...), and if it wasn't for VIXX LR best collab + unit would have been difficult), and the song of the year. Seriously I had 13 options to choose from it... And I'm STILL not sure if it would be the same song... But here be my votes!

10+ Year Old Account
    We actually have more in common than I thought we would. From the sounds of it you found very different categories to me difficult actually. Band was easy, so was best collab/unit. Song of the year was hard though yea.

Anything with a decision between Apink, AoA or Red Velvet was difficult for me!

10+ Year Old Account
    Like I said Ana if VIXX LR wasn't in the best collab/unit it would have been a very hard choice between Bastarz and Infinite H for me. But also no shock EXO is winning in every category they are nominated in... Also that iKON... ugh...

10+ Year Old Account
    I would be really really surprised if iKon won that tbh just because they're YG and this is the Mamas rofl.

and yea Exo are winning no surprise there. Always just have to remind your self fan voting in these things is only 10-20% of the judgement for each category.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I thought Seventeen fans were everywhere how is iKon beating Seventeen. Even I'm voting Seventeen.

- - - Updated - - -

This is really cool. They included the "Dance cover" of Lovelyz let's Dance on 1thek with that helmet guy ha.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's only day 1, and look at where most of the votes are coming from. Seventeen is very big internationally, but the majority of the votes right now are Southeast Asia and Korea. Not to mention, it's only now starting to become morning in the US.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah that's true, votes will change I guess. Be interesting to see what it's like in a week. Maybe OMGirl will get lots more votes too!

I'm saddened by that Jay Park vote :<

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah that's true, votes will change I guess. Be interesting to see what it's like in a week. Maybe OMGirl will get lots more votes too!

I'm more shocked by the VIXX vote for the dance. Seriously VIXX is my #1 group and even to me that dance is nowhere near as good as Bad/If You Do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn it, TWICE counts after all.. Aint no way OMGirl will take this award
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly if they don't stand a chance at all against twice not sure if they could have won anyway, Lovelyz AND G-Friend are both up for it as well.

And CLC who are apparently still beating OMGirl

But yea even f(x)s 4walls counts so they must cut off what counts right before they release the voting!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm also surprised by how much G-Friend is ahead of lovelyz. I knew G-Friend had gotten popular, I didn't think they were ahead of lovelyz though!

10+ Year Old Account
    Just because you have an irrational hatred for the man doesn't mean the rest of us do. Or that Mommae wasn't a great song, because it was.

Surprised you didn't pick up on the Gain vote over Hyuna.

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    I'm more shocked by the VIXX vote for the dance. Seriously VIXX is my #1 group and even to me that dance is nowhere near as good as Bad/If You Do.
    Seriously though, if VIXX is an option, do you really expect me to NOT vote for them? Regardless if I think another group's dance was better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Paradise Lost was great, that one did take some deciding between Hyuna or Gain but I think Hyunas takes it in the end.

10+ Year Old Account
    It would've been a closer competition between the groups at least.

I would've voted for Dok2 over Jay Park but the song he's nominated for is one I've never heard. It's not on his 2015 album and afaik he only released one single this year. Searching for it all I get is Ga In feat. Dok2 "Free Will". :s Surprised he's even nominated, maybe it's an OST or something.

Voted for OMGirl for artist of the year because out of all the options their mini I enjoyed the most. EXO was a close second but screw those ballads.
    Last edited by BHD; 2015-10-30 at 12:27 PM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Well at least in this thread we can fairly confidently say OMGirl has won best new girl group

If OMGirl won artist of the year the world would go mad. I can already tell EXO-Ls are going to go mad on twitter/in live-chats if Exo don't win since they'll probably win both song and artist for fan voting, don't know if they'll actually win but I swear like 90% of people voting for the Mamas think it's an entirely fan voted awards show rofl. It's always hilarious watching the reactions when people see who won the fan votes and it doesn't match up with who actually wins.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess that's something ^^

The professionals voting in MAMAs seem to be drunk again, or at least whoever picked the nominations for dancing. Why is Big Bang ever nominated for dancing stuff? GD himself dissed Mnet for winning best solo dance when there was close to zero choreography in his winning song.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt