Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Supreme court to hold conference on obama in feb. Thoughts?

Well, my gf came across this and told me about it. It comes from rednewsflag.

http://redflagnews.com/headlines/jus...ility-of-obama

The case titled Noonan, Judd, MacLeran, Taitz v Bowen provides a mountain of evidence of Barack Obama using a last name not legally his, forged Selective Service application, forged long form and short form birth certificate and a Connecticut Social Security number 042-68-4425 which was never assigned to him according to E-Verify and SSNVS. Additionally, this case provides evidence of around one and a half million invalid voter registrations in the state of California alone.
    If this is true, what do you think? Is this site even trust worthy?

well this was worth a good laugh if nothing else. No, it's not true, nor even plausible. As to whether the site is trustworthy, just looking at the front page articles should answer that better than I could.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Holds conference" means that they received the petition for certiorari. It doesn't mean the writ has been granted or ever will be.

Any petition they receive is discussed in a regular conference at which they decide whether to hear the case. At least 4 justices must vote to hear the case.
    Last edited by Masark; 2013-02-03 at 05:20 AM.

Ahhh the "birthers" never quit do they! Not sure that I would call that news source trustworthy but it does appear to be somewhat legitimate.

However...I doubt this goes anywhere other than "conference". Consider the following details about the petition and what it takes before a case is even heard in the Supreme Court.

"The Supreme Court reviews about 10,000 petitions annually in regular conferences. About 100 are selected for further judicial consideration. In this filtering process, the votes of four justices are needed to advance a case"

"The lower federal court dismissed the complaint as "unworthy of further discussion". Soon after, Berg filed a petition for writ of certiorari to the United States Supreme Court which was denied by Justice David Souter in Nov. 2008. A second petition was denied by Justice Anthony Kennedy. "

"A third petition was referred to the Supreme Court by Justice Antonin Scalia. However, the high court rejected the writ of certiorari on Jan." 12, 2009, just eight days away from Obama's first inauguration as the nation's 44th chief executive."
    Link to the Supreme Court Docket file for Noonan v Bowen
    http://www.supremecourt.gov/Search.a...les/12a606.htm

Examiner Article on the same subject
    http://www.examiner.com/article/supr...rged-documents

Birthers are the dumbest people in the world and anyone who professes to be one deserves to be ridiculed and shamed into obscurity.

You don't debate with them. You don't indulge them, You just pile drive them.

Also...the fact that Foxnews has NOT jumped on this story yet should tell you something too.

Interesting to know. My gf was freaking out when she read all of that so figured itd be interesting to see what others think.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Interesting to know. My gf was freaking out when she read all of that so figured itd be interesting to see what others think.
    What? Lol. Your girlfriend is freaking about about drivel read on a birther / conspiracy theoriest website? Like this really happened?

Whatever you do, don't go to abovetopsecret. You may have to call the cops to get her to calm down.

---------- Post added 2013-02-03 at 05:24 AM ----------

Frankly, I call bullshit and think you just wanna do the monthly birther square-dance. And on groundhog day at that, so we'll have to repeat it through hundreds of thousands of cycles!

The Supreme Court gets about 7,000 of these petitions every year and accepts only .020% of them for review. The likelihood of this nonsense making it to a vote is comical.

10+ Year Old Account
    this court case is not going anywhere.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

I heard Obama was a Kenyan(or is it Kanyesian) and this justtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt proooooovvvveee.......

Liquefied brains all over my keyboard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Consider this for kicks and giggles, the FBI looks into every Presidential candidate to assure they are legally able to take office before they are given said office.

Who watches the Watchmen? Big Brother FBI, that's who.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroesec View Post
    Birthers are the dumbest people in the world and anyone who professes to be one deserves to be ridiculed and shamed into obscurity.

You don't debate with them. You don't indulge them, You just pile drive them.
    Those last two are one and the same. Feeding the trolls, as it were.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakrin View Post
    Consider this for kicks and giggles, the FBI looks into every Presidential candidate to assure they are legally able to take office before they are given said office.

Who watches the Watchmen? Big Brother FBI, that's who.
    Just to humor you, what if the FBI/CIA was in on it and wanted Obama to become president for a bigger agenda?
    Who watches them?

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Just to humor you, what if the FBI/CIA was in on it and wanted Obama to become president for a bigger agenda?
    Who watches them?
    People in Faraday cages with tinfoil hats apparently.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yes wasting the courts time with this when we have bigger problems to deal with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    People in Faraday cages with tinfoil hats apparently.
    Have to keep the door open, otherwise I can't get a signal. And don't tell me about ground wires, they'll get your thoughts on those!

The desperation is getting amusingly sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Is this site even trust worthy?
    If you have to ask...

10+ Year Old Account
    Taitz?

As in Orly Taitz?

She's the retard who started this birther nonsense in the first place, This idiotic case should be thrown out and Taitz should be sent to a sanitarium.

---------- Post added 2013-02-03 at 08:27 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Who watches them?
    Who watches the watchmen who watch the watchmen?
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    It's a shame considering the salary of the people involved and how expensive that whole ordeal is going to be.

---------- Post added 2013-02-03 at 01:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Taitz?

As in Orly Taitz?

She's the retard who started this birther nonsense in the first place, This idiotic case should be thrown out and Taitz should be sent to a sanitarium.

---------- Post added 2013-02-03 at 08:27 AM ----------

Who watches the watchmen who watch the watchmen?
    All agency divisions have independent control groups as well as many interchangeable review processes, this is for security more than anything.