Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cle View Post
    What do you mean? what heart explosion you are talking about
    In wow classic, when the raid of Ahnquiraj came out, every now and then you could hear Cthun saying one of his quotes, and one of those said "Your heart will explode"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavannah View Post
    Cloud serpents growl too as you fly around on them. A lot of the new mounts have different sound effects instead of/along with any wingbeat sounds. Companion pets do as well. Other than that, it might just be a bug. Blizz is preparing a new content patch for us. Something might have slipped in, or something else is not being paid as much attention to and needs tweaking.
    Well. I fly on a flying carpet, no pet out. o.O starting to freak me out. its not a pet growl its very, very distant and more like a "mrrjäääh"

but also, just like a few min ago i started hearing even MORE growls, still not any pet sounds, completely new to my ears, but its louder and stronger.
    like the first growl i heard "weak cat", now its more, "big angry cat"

Quote Originally Posted by spk View Post
    Your heart will explode.
    "Your friends will abandon you."

Quote Originally Posted by Alidie View Post
    Well. I fly on a flying carpet, no pet out. o.O starting to freak me out. its not a pet growl its very, very distant and more like a "mrrjäääh"

but also, just like a few min ago i started hearing even MORE growls, still not any pet sounds, completely new to my ears, but its louder and stronger.
    like the first growl i heard "weak cat", now its more, "big angry cat"
    Murlocs have taken residence in your headset.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

I had it frequently (as in every...half an hour or so?) while in the Jade Forest, on everyone. My druid, my hunter, mage, warlock, shaman, paladin, warrior, priest...but it wasn't always the same sound. It really seemed to be that the game just picked a recently heard sound and played it at random times. Usually it was a growl from a tiger (which I never killed!), but sometimes it became something else. A crane, a cloud serpent, sometimes even a saurok or hozen.

On a path, on a mount, sat in a town or in an inn, idling while waiting on LFD, whatever 'n wherever. It wasn't during combat or with anything happening close by, but sound did have to be enabled for it to ever occur. Don't think it happens anymore though, I'm not sure, 'cuz I don't really spend any time in that zone after the cloud serpent stuff was done.
    To purr, or not to purr...