Poll: What do you think?

Thread: LFR loot ideas

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Here's an idea, be happy a mindless, no challenge dungeon is there for free epics.

Deleted
    I'm sorry but I don't like either of your ideas. While I'm not saying I want the game to be a total grind, I like how the system of RNG works because when you do get something It feels worth it. If you could just vist an NPC to get what you want or swap loot out for something else it would just be like getting handed gear.

The only thing I would suggest is that perhaps if you are having horrible luck in getting gear drops as in no drops after clearing 10 bosses that your percent chance of getting loot increases slightly for your next boss kill.

Really what they oughta do is embrace the hardcores and simple get rid of gear in lfr. Like I kinda wish they would embrace every regressive and pig headed idea people come up with on forums because they think the game is to easy or to casual or whatever. If they did that then the subs could tank alot faster and then we could move on and get past this discussion about grind and gear and such.