Poll: Your favorite class for Tanking?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Warrior, and a little bit Monk. This two tanks fit me most of all. Their mobility is so awesome, and their brand new active mitigation system is so cool to master.
    Obviosly hate tanking with pala and dk, it is so idiotically simple and facerolling compared to warr/monk.
    Never tried a bear, because in general I hate druids' gameplay in any spec. As for me, any druid spec in general is a bad copy of another class spec (bear - bad warr, cat - bad rogue, resto - bad priest, etc, etc).
    And, by the way, loved draintanking with my aff warlock back in BC, lol. And would love to see a new clothie tank class - disc priest. Instead of doing shitty, unbalanced and in general idiotic absorb-based "healing", it'd better be a smite/pw:s oriented badass tank, oh dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    Quite a few "warlock tanks" in the comments
    well, would you believe it if I told you that warlock tanking is really the best thing I've ever done in this one game, as far as fun goes?

quoting kael'thas: "I had a brief taste of TRUE power... before it was taken from me!"

oh, do I hate the "old is good, no new" crowd.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Monk because I enjoy having literally the exact same stat priority as Windwalker. 2 gear sets? Pfffffft!

It's also pretty fun crushing the meters with lolKegSmash, aka the best tank ability in the game. It might as well be an AoE taunt.

15+ Year Old Account
    Death Knight is my favorite, I am very meticulous about mob placement so being able to yank the enemy right where I want them is a plus.

Druid or Paladin.
    Infectionate Pawsthorne Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    Nasturtium Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa

Deleted
    Torn between Death Knight and warrior tanking, but if I have to choose one then it will have to be warrior

Toss-up between monk and paladin, but voted monk because I like how much control they have over their mitigation and avoidance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Monks. Most fun tank I've ever used.

Poor question, resulting in false results.

Pretty sure more people play warriors than bears. Bears didnt even have their own spec since this expansion.
    Free-To-Play is the future.

warrior. They are the definition of what a tank should be. They ALWAYS have something to do. They have one of the most interesting rotations (idk now, but they certainly used to). Druids are boring, monks are kinda slow too. DKs are really fun now, but they lack that "mmph" u get when you play a warrior. Paladins just feel kinda empty. Not sure what it is about them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    Simple question; what is your favorite class to Tank as in Raids and other PvE endeavors?

Don't forget to vote in the poll above
    Warrior.

Everyone else just wishes they were a warrior.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Perhaps monks will get more popular with 5.2 reworks, but nothing major so far for druid tanks...

Deleted
    well that one i love the most to level is a warrior, but my main tank is my lovely DK with a tad over 300 days /played.. NEVER gonna quit that one

Been tanking with my warrior since Vanilla and I honestly love it more and more with each expansion.

Also have a DK tank and although they're both plate the playstyles are varied enough to keep them both interesting. (Blood Boil spam FTW.)

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bear so satisfying.
    ........THE WRITING'S ON THE WALL !!!!!

Death Knight.

I've played a Warrior for over 4 years, mostly DPS but also quite a bit of tanking.

I switched to my DK (Blood) because of how far away the style is, of what is considered traditional tanking.

And the fact that with proper play DK's can survive about almost everything.

So little love for bears in this thread o.O I love my druid tank, have tanked with everything else but a Monk too and just prefer druid tanking.

Deleted
    I miss feral tanking, did a heroic y-day before bed and got a guardian-tank fully decked in heroic raid-gear who just thrashed the meters. It was beautiful, man.

Deleted
    I play a druid and I used to switch to tank spec now and then. I literally hate it. It feels slow, boring and feels like you have only 2 skills to attack + 2 to defend +your defensive CDs. I want to level a DK now to solo stuff, as my bear does minimal damage (never hit above 120k with 60k vengeance).

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vantricular View Post
    lol. i have a DK and a deathknight too
    And I have a warrior and a fighter. A soldier as well.
    Now on a more serious note, I haven't tried monk yet. I used to really love warrior, but now I'm a DK guy. Other tank classes felt boring.