Poll: Most balanced class?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Briga View Post
    I disagree totally here.

Defensive stance on live is -25% damage, Blood presence only manages a pathetic -10%.

On live Icebound Fortitude Cooldown only provides -20% damage taken. Yes your stance on live provides better damage reduction than my defensive cooldown!
    I dont know why people are intimidated by the DK changes, we only have some good QOL changes and conversion heavily affects our damage when it is toggled :/

Deleted
    It's funny to see warlocks are just as balanced as mages. And rogues, so balanced.... I totally remember how they are going back to their balanced ways in cata where they could kill you in a stun lock. Clearly people either all play rogue or just have an uneven amount of chromosomes.
    Ill just reroll mage cause they get buffed while everyone knows they need a nerd. I mean how the fuck is blazing speed every 10 sec + blink not atleast on par with blood fear in opness? Just imagine if they gave blood fear to frost mages. This pvp game is getting more ridiculous as time ticks on.
    Wolocks have a taleneted blazing speed except it costs health doesnt break snares and is not as quick. Just great......

10+ Year Old Account
    Frost mages and shadow priests seem to be getting pretty balanced. Frost death knights, ferals and enh shamans seem to be pretty balanced as well.
    Can't really talk about healers since they are a league on their own, but aside from priests they are getting pretty equal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Poll doesn't make sense...

If you said most undepowered or overpowered it would.

Balanced means equal to others so the question is just broken...

Not to mention nobody can comment on balance until top players have been messing around on live for a month or two.

I hope disc priests will get a little survivability next time around.