Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    If I still lived in the Gunshine State (Florida) where I once owned a gun and didn't have to register it I would accept it graciously. I also kept it on my printer next to my bed with a clip in it. No round in the chamber and on safe of course. When I moved to California I sold it to someone I worked with very easily. It could of been stolen and wouldn't have caused me any trouble.

Given my current situation (living in California) it is too much of a pain to legally own a gun so I would not accept it if that were the choice.

Keep it? I mean as long as it is legal and he legally purchased it. Otherwise I'd turn it in to the proper authorities and see to it being destroyed properly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    I was offered some weird ass elephant hunting gun. What the fuck do you do with that shit? I can barely hold it in my hand.
    I had a quick google, this is the first one I found.

http://www.gunsinternational.com/Wes...n_id=100315192

$85k.

have no clue what it is... it was a massive hand cannon that barely fit my hand.
    Was it this? 500's are hoot

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    I had a quick google, this is the first one I found.

http://www.gunsinternational.com/Wes...n_id=100315192

$85k.
    it was a gun not a rifle.

I can barely carry a bag a groceries up my steep steps let alone a frickin' safe.
    Oh Jayburner you really crack me up sometimes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sell it, donate it, whatever.

Isn't it obvious? You'd go on a murderous rampage like every other person who manages to acquire a gun.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    it looked really old but i think it was a replica. had 2 strange barrels on it.

Hope it's not another .45 and add it to my other two. Get it put into my name. Clean it, shoot it, clean it, shoot it some more.

I know this is a loaded question
    I see what you did there...

But anyway, I was given a rifle when I was 12 by a friend of the family. I'm now 21 and had never fired it. He asked for it back a few months ago so that he could give it to his 8-year old nephew. I sold it to him for $100.

Deleted
    I'd shoot myself. Born too late to explore the Earth, born too early to explore the Universe. Just sorta waiting for my atoms to give in and disperse.

Deleted
    An Artillery piece? Then it is worth even more. If you are on about a handgun, then it was not an elephant gun.

10+ Year Old Account
    it looked like you could stuff shit in one barrel and fire it in a massive shot and another barrel that you could shoot out of ..that make any sense?

it looked really old but i think it was a replica. had 2 strange barrels on it.
    Side by side or over and under barrels?

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    rifles are guns ...

I'd be freakin stoked if i got a handgun as a gift. They are damn expensive here, $1500-3000 for an average 9mm or .45. I have a 6mm steel pistol safe already that can hold up to about 10 handguns in it. Assuming I had the licence endorsement and it was legal I would be quite pleased to have one. Unfortunately i dobut it is legal to give a firearm of that category as a gift, i'd have to get a gift certificate and go buy it myself >.>

Deleted
    it looked like you could stuff shit in one barrel and fire it in a massive shot and another barrel that you could shoot out of ..that make any sense?
    side by side barrels or one on top of the other?

Quote Originally Posted by Splatter View Post
    I'd be freakin stoked if i got a handgun as a gift. They are damn expensive here, $1500-3000 for an average 9mm or .45.
    Holy fuck, what country do you live in?

10+ Year Old Account
    long barrel on top and stubby one underneath.

it also had a huge grip with finger guard.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd hide it and never use it, not legal n my country.