Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    I think it's a universal consensus (above IQ of 50 and age 12) that Adam Sandler is a disease upon this planet.
    Adam sandler is a good acting and is hilarious. Stop bashing him.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    So I have some movies I have been wanting to watch that I haven't watched since I got them. This is an old movie sure, but still I am bringing this up since it's new to me. So I started watching That's my Boy and the first 6 minutes of that movie I just find terribly disturbing, not funny at all. A teacher takes advantage of an underaged boy and they have sex many times and they get found out on a stage during a speech leading to the whole school cheering including MALE TEACHERS. I can't help but think, what in the fuck? This type of image does not help at all with males that do indeed get raped. If this had been about a 13 year old girl having sex with her "hot" teacher it would have been seen as disturbing by masses.

Then the court case with nodding officers and stenographers.

"I would fuck that kid again and again, he makes me feel like there's a rainbow coming out my beaver" which gets nods from the kid

The entire premise of the movie is based on kids who fantasize at a young age about sleeping with their hot teacher. It's quite common for young boys to have that fantasy (especially when their teacher is hot) and this movie just explores the reality behind that fantasy in a funny way.

Call it rape, call it molestation, call it pedophilia, but it's not exactly some seedy underground sex traffic ring, run by perverts who prey on children. I found the movie funny and can relate to having those feelings of wanting to diddle a few of my hot teachers when I was a student. It even has a somewhat good story about Adam Sandler's character rebuilding a lost relationship with his son, and it's not like the movie doesn't give a realistic look at the consequences of having a relationship with your student.

She ends up in prison.

For most of her life.

Quote Originally Posted by Eroginous View Post
    The entire premise of the movie is based on kids who fantasize at a young age about sleeping with their hot teacher. It's quite common for young boys to have that fantasy (especially when their teacher is hot) and this movie just explores the reality behind that fantasy in a funny way.

Call it rape, call it molestation, call it pedophilia, but it's not exactly some seedy underground sex traffic ring, run by perverts who prey on children. I found the movie funny and can relate to having those feelings of wanting to diddle a few of my hot teachers when I was a student. It even has a somewhat good story about Adam Sandler's character rebuilding a lost relationship with his son, and it's not like the movie doesn't give a realistic look at the consequences of having a relationship with your student.

She ends up in prison.

For most of her life.
    But the point I was making was that people saw it as acceptable, and this thread for the past 15 or so pages has been trying to offer abstract arguments in favour of 12-13 year olds sleeping with 30 year olds.

And for the past 15 pages you have yet to present a valid argument against cases like the one in the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    But the point I was making was that people saw it as acceptable, and this thread for the past 15 or so pages has been trying to offer abstract arguments in favour of 12-13 year olds sleeping with 30 year olds.
    Once upon a time, society followed the 'if there's grass on the field, play ball' rule when it comes to sex and age of consent. People used to get married and start families as early as 9 years old (and there are still societies in the world that do this), and they used to take on those roles and responsibilities at a much younger age than people do now. In those societies, what's going on in that movie is 100% acceptable and expected.

The only reason why it's not that way now, especially in western culture, is because we've adopted social rules that require people to be of a certain age before they can legally participate in certain activities. So while it's not common for people to have those sorts of relationships in our culture (mainly because of the legal consequences), it's actually completely normal for those things to occur as part of natural human development.

The human body begins to develop sexually around age 9, and so it's fully capable of reproduction in those people who develop that early, regardless of how society feels about it.

Now, I don't think it's acceptable for a student and a teacher to have a sexual relationship, simply because the student involved most likely would not have the social or economic tools to provide for a child should the relationship result in one. Never mind the issue of personal development and the problems that arise when a person who isn't mature enough to handle raising children is put into the situation of being responsible for one.

However, I DO think the movie is acceptable, because I am an adult and I can separate the fantasy from reality. The movie isn't condoning those sorts of relationships directly, and instead is showing the potential consequences of what happens in those relationships, setting the comedic elements aside. It's a good movie (one of Adam Sandlers better movies in the last decade), and it offers a good underlying moral story despite all the hijinks and shenanigans.

Deleted
    Well, this made me laugh so i guess it can be funny:

On a more serious note:

In Africa and Middle Eastern countries age of consent is often around the 12-13 year old mark. In Europe kids are known to lose their virginity around the 14-15 age mark. The only country that has a "Age of consent law", wich is different for multiple states is America. So besides the fact that this is a "america only" dicussion (since the rest of the world can deal with it in a mature way), what 13 year old boy did not think about banging his hot teacher? I sure did.

The male/female discrimination thing comes into play here as the OP described, wich is only because we see women as fragile beings with a delicate flower between their legs, when it's actually bullshit that we view it that way. In current society: losing your virginity is different for a man than it is for a woman, although that is believed. And thats BS.
    Last edited by mmoc9478eb6901; 2013-02-10 at 10:21 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Women's sex drive far outlasts a man's. It's the reason married couples fuck like rabbits until the time where the dude reaches about 40. Then his testosterone levels declined enough that he really isn't that interested all the time anymore.
    It's usually because the wife got fat.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Outofmana View Post
    It's usually because the wife got fat.
    This. Or she became a Wizards Sleeve.

If you have sex with an underaged girl it can become pregnant - changing her whole life. You can also damage her genitals.
    If you have sex with an underaged boy he can't become pregnant, you can't damage his genitals.

These are the main reasons why society does not think that a boy getting sex when he is 13 is so bad and a girl getting layed with 13 is a problem.
    The emotional problems are the same, but those are often overlooked.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!