Resto Druid Stats / Need some help

Hello MMO Champion,

I am looking for some help with starting out with Druid healing. I have been reading alot on Druid healing and I wanted to give it a try. It takes some getting used to but so far I am liking it. It is fun. I am having some issues that I hope that you all can help me with or at least point me in the right direction.

First off, I guess it is just inexperience with Druid healing but I seem to go OOM a lot. My guess that is not normal?

Second, I use Noxxic and Icy-Veins and was looking at there stat reforging guides and both sites say Haste before Mastery but all the players in the top raiding guilds are doing straight Mastery. Is that something I should trust is the raiding guilds or the websites?

Thanks!

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ruid-Guide-5-0

Try that.

Its answers your questions about haste too. Short version is you have haste break points you want to hit to give the HoT' more ticks. If you can hit a breakpoint to get the extra tick then go for it. If you can't then reforge to mastery until you can make the jump to the next haste breakpoint.

No Haste breakpoint aside from the 3043 breakpoint for the extra Rejuv tick is worth getting. Reforge down to 3043 and pour the rest into Mastery.