10+ Year Old Account

Need a new Graphics card!

I know, millions of these threads lol. I have about $350 to spend (that's about as extreme as I can get) and I'd like to get a new card. Nvidia only, would PREFER EVGA or Asus, but if I can get some good backing on another brand, I'll go with that. Currently I have a 460 SE. This is what I'm liking on the cheap end so far:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16814130834

I'm in a hurry to get out the door at the moment, so I haven't really searched much yet. Will look at any recommendations, and thanks for any help!
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

What PSU do you have?
    Intel i5-3570K @ 4.7GHz | MSI Z77 Mpower | Noctua NH-D14 | Corsair Vengeance LP White 1.35V 8GB 1600MHz
    Gigabyte GTX 670 OC Windforce 3X @ 1372/7604MHz | Corsair Force GT 120GB | Silverstone Fortress FT02 | Corsair VX450

10+ Year Old Account
    1100w Tagan. Dunno about the other stats to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Deleted
    best card to fully use the budget else go for a nice 660Ti.
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16814162109 > 670
    if 660Ti this should work then , http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16814130837. (Ti version offers quite some better performance compared to the regular 660)

I can't post links but the MSI GTX 660 ti Power Edition is what I would recommend. I just purchased this card last week in that price range and it works great. MSI offers the best stock cooling system for the 660 ti and their overclocking software is very easy to use. Also most (maybe all of them, I'm not sure) 660 ti cards come with factory overclocking already done somewhat, but MSI has clocked theirs as being the second highest of the group.