Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Demo Warlock. It's just... So.. Clunky...?

I really wanted to switch my main to druid but unfortunately my DPS was humiliating, I was embarrassed to even do dungeons, so I gave up at 88 once I realized I wouldn't get better.
    "Just because you read it on the internet, doesn't mean the person actually said it." - Thomas Jefferson

Priest is way too boring. I can play a caster, but their's something about priest that just bores me to death.

I've tried all classes in the game and truthfully, I can play all of them at least pretty well. The only exception, on account of never having played it at all, is Unholy DK, which I hear has a pretty high skill requirement.

Mages / Locks / Priests. I just can't get into playing a clothie. I am more of a Paladin / DK / Druid kinda guy.

i can play any of my classes well but there's specs i can't seem to do as good as i should. Biggest outliers are fury Warrior and combat rogues, specially since they implemented colosus smash. I just hate how both of them flows. button mashing isn't my thing.

Not hard or necessarily a class I can't "manage" to play but I don't enjoy playing Warlocks or Rogues, any other class I'm fine with but those two I can't bring myself to play of ten enough to become decent with them.

I have everything but mage, warlock, warrior and shaman at 90 (warrior and shammy are 88 and I just can't do another run to 90 right now) the clothies are 65 and 75 and they're ok, but I'm concentrating on my main - a disc priest.

I can't monk. I got to 90 and even geared enough for the 5.1 LFR and I just can't... it's great at soloing and scenarios, but I hate healing heroics and just get carried in LFR - got booted once for being terribad on the HPS - not that we wiped, people are just sometimes jerks.

I've healed on every class - and Paladin was my main in LK, but I went druid in Cata, and now priest in MOP. Shaman's ok, but I haven't had a chance to try it out in raids - and probably won't if I ever get 90.

I don't really like melee - I can do it, but it's boring. Heck, everything at the moment is boring except for Disc. Healing by dps... that's a ton of fun. Sadly, its getting nerfed, so I'll have to L2Priest again. Maybe at that point, I'll just quit and do something else. Meh.

I've played just about every class and can bumble my way through most of them, but the one I feel most at sea with is DKs. Oh sure, everything dies, but there's just something about their resource system that I can't seem to wrap my head around. I swear I've four DKs through the starting zone and later deleted each of them.

Deleted
    Rogue, I can't stand the combopoint system. Also can't play kitty dps for this reason.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    All of the healers and Warlocks. They just don't jive well for me.

Also warlocks and priests. Too fragile and dependant on dots.

5+ Year Old Account
    I'm actually super bad at all forms of Warlock but I'm pretty bad at the other Mage specs too. I just can't get a handle on Frost and Arcane so I play nothing but Fire all the time.

I've tried a few times and I've made two extra mages to see if leveling as the other specs would help but... nope still can't get it.

DKs. Don't understand how the whole rune/"energy" thing (I don't even know the correct name) system works.

And honestly, I don't like the class enough to even bother reading about its gameplay.

I got one to lvl 80 back in WotLK just spamming random stuff as a tank.
    Last edited by Ragnarohk; 2019-09-22 at 12:59 PM.

Did you really necro your own 6.5 year old thread? oO

As for the topic at hand, it's not that I can't manage it, I just hate monk and warrior. Warrior because it's bland as fuck for a fantasy game and monk because I despise the pandaren theme.

every caster + hunter
    melee for life!

I'm pretty bad and inefficient at melee in general, requires too much movement. I'm more comfortable as a healer/caster/ranged damage.

Quote Originally Posted by cenkiss View Post
    Also warlocks and priests. Too fragile and dependant on dots.
    warlocks and fragile? boi i think ur playing the class wrong

Shadow priest and demo lock have fast, twitchy, gameplays that I can't keep up with.

WW monk has too many gimmicks and resources that you need to juggle for optimal DPS.

I can't play these.