Where should I farm based on my gear?

Based on my gear where do you all think is the best act for me to farm and at which MP? Also if you see any glaring issues with my gear let me know. I am new and still learning the ropes :X.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/R...6/hero/3526038

Thanks a bunch.

10+ Year Old Account
    You should always strive to farm Act 3. Higher mob density equals more gear faster and more experience. Though which MP you can farm is up to you. Farm what you feel comfortable with without draining too much time. I can't see how you're still "learning the ropes" though, you're gear is better than mine and I've been playing since a few days after release.

Deleted
    Gear doesn't look too bad to me.

One thing I'd change straight away is your 'meta gem' to a ruby for bonus XP gain to help you level up faster.

With your gear you should be perfectly capable of farming MP 4 at least, maybe 5.

Quote Originally Posted by MyMarvel View Post
    Gear doesn't look too bad to me.

One thing I'd change straight away is your 'meta gem' to a ruby for bonus XP gain to help you level up faster.

With your gear you should be perfectly capable of farming MP 4 at least, maybe 5.
    HP already looks a bit on the low side for MP4-5, dont know if losing the +Life from helm is going to work.

Right now the +XP from higher MP's isnt really worth the added difficulty so if you just want to Paragon up, hop in mp0 or 1 and just smash shit out of everything. Once 1.0.7 hits and its worthwhile MP3 should give a nice return on XP and Loot. Its not always about "how high can I farm" its "How high can I farm efficiently"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OJntoast View Post
    HP already looks a bit on the low side for MP4-5, dont know if losing the +Life from helm is going to work.

Right now the +XP from higher MP's isnt really worth the added difficulty so if you just want to Paragon up, hop in mp0 or 1 and just smash shit out of everything. Once 1.0.7 hits and its worthwhile MP3 should give a nice return on XP and Loot. Its not always about "how high can I farm" its "How high can I farm efficiently"
    Exactly this. There's no real point farming any higher than mp0/mp1 unless you are farming for Keys.